P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 09-06-08, 10:27 AM   #1
pisser
Guv

Evil Black Grin What a horrible time for our economy

Our shitty economy, the lynchpin of our idiot conservative agenda.

Bush's legacy: Ever rising gas prices, foreclosures skyrocketing, food prices through the roof, etc. blah blah.......

Keep your oil buddies happy bush. Keep the mortgage lenders and speculators happy bush. Keep your fucking ethanol and shove it up your ass bush. Oh, you too Albed.
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-08, 03:39 PM   #2
albed
flippin 'em off

So how's it hurting you?

And what are you doing to adjust?

Tough times don't last; tough people do...and whiners apparently.

You don't need to vote for change now because it's already here.
Old 09-06-08, 03:54 PM   #3
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Aye, Albed supports 'tough luck' economics. That's where when someone can't afford to drive to work any more you just say 'tough luck' - walk to work. And when a child gets sick you say 'tough luck' - you shouldn't have had any children. And when the factory you work in closes you say 'tough luck' - get a job. And when their house goes to auction due to foreclosure you say 'tough luck' - and put in a bid that's 20% of the value. And when a bank over-extends itself you say 'aww poor bank' - and bail it out, especially if the board are all your friends and you have investments in it.

Damn but isn't the Bust, erm I mean Bush, economic program just GREAT?! Welcome to Albed's United 'Fuck You' States Of America! Woo hoo! Money to be made in misery baby! Money to be MADE!

Š

There's only one way off so you might as well enjoy the ride..

Naphoria - P2P Portal www.naphoria.com/chat

Napsterites mIRC v2 | Napsterites Chat
Šiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-08, 04:30 PM   #4
albed
flippin 'em off

The easy life is over. While watching your child die of an illness you can't afford to have treated, think of the all money you blew on booze, drugs, cigarettes, junk food, etc. that could have saved its life and blame yourself instead of trying to blame everyone else.

And when you can't get a well paying job think about all the times you jacked off in school instead of studying hard and getting good grades and blame yourself for your uselessness to employers.

Survival of the fittest has always been natures way for life on this planet and the time is coming when you're going to have to learn your true worth.
Old 09-06-08, 04:32 PM   #5
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

In the other thread I hoped you don't get a major illness, I take that back. I hope do get sick and lose everything as I don't think you'll learn any other way.

Only a Republican can bail out a bank and tell a young family they are on their own. That's not America, and it's not how this country will be run come November.

Š

Old 09-06-08, 04:58 PM   #6
albed
flippin 'em off

In my family we take care of our own, except for the lazy sleazebags who go through life in alcohol and drug induced stupors looking for handouts. Yeah we have them and if we don't wast our resources on them we sure as hell won't do it for unrelated sleazebags no matter how much time they spend on the internet whining.

And I'll face my own hardships like a man instead of like a whining loser who thinks the world owes him everything he needs no matter how worthless he is.
Old 09-06-08, 05:06 PM   #7
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Aye, you say that now, but you'd have a different story if it happened to you. People do the right things and make all the right decisions and then a child get leukemia and they lose it all and what do you have for them? Nothing, same as your party.

10 billion a month to Iraq? No problem. That's a 'handout' you can get behind.

Š

Old 10-06-08, 08:40 AM   #8
pisser
Guv

Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
So how's it hurting you?

And what are you doing to adjust? Nothing

Tough times don't last; tough people do...and whiners apparently. Yeah, look in the mirror.

You don't need to vote for change now because it's already here.
I thought conservatives hated change?

I have to laugh at you bub....you continually complain about 'whiners'. Have you stopped to think for just a second that you 'whine' about all the so called losers and liberals in most of your posts here.

So I guess that makes you the biggest 'whiner' of them all.

Oh and..here's a pink elephant for ya....
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-08, 07:03 AM   #9
albed
flippin 'em off

And you get back on top by whining about my whining about whiners. There's no keeping you down, is there?

Iraq isn't a handout, it's an endeavor to make the mideast more modern, free and peaceful. In a well functioning society people help their neighbors instead of relying on a distant and unresponsive government; in Iraqi society people would fight their neighbors and their government and their government would oppress them, rob them, and try to conquer more people. Reforming that will improve life for millions and eventually for the whole world.
Old 14-06-08, 09:32 AM   #10
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Well bless our little cotton socks. Gosh but aren't we just the swellest!

Š

Old 14-06-08, 11:42 AM   #11
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
Iraq isn't a handout, it's an endeavor to make the mideast more modern, free and peaceful. In a well functioning society people help their neighbors instead of relying on a distant and unresponsive government; in Iraqi society people would fight their neighbors and their government and their government would oppress them, rob them, and try to conquer more people. Reforming that will improve life for millions and eventually for the whole world.
right- social engineering on a global scale, brought to you by the party who doesn't believe in "nation buiding". it's a pity that, like the rest of the borrow-&-spend wingnuts, you're not willing to actually pay for your grand experiment with your tax dollars.
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-08, 12:17 PM   #12
albed
flippin 'em off

I don't really have a choice but if my money is going to be stolen and spent by the government I'd rather it be spent on that sort of thing instead of supporting worthless parasites and their families.

And if liberals could think rationally they'd realize that if the government would let it's citizens keep and spend their own money they wouldn't have to worry about it going to projects they oppose.

But show me a liberal that can think rationally.
Old 14-06-08, 12:45 PM   #13
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Oh aye, like McBush. Except he's only interested in letting those who have plenty of money keep it. And at who's cost? Why, those who don't have plenty of it, naturally.

McBush is a modern day Robin Hood: taking from the poor and giving to the rich. What a nice fellow.

Š

Old 15-06-08, 04:39 AM   #14
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Šiego View Post
What a nice fellow.
You don't really mean that do you?
Your kidding with us.

----------------
Now playing: Morrissey - November Spawned a Monster
via FoxyTunes
Old 15-06-08, 04:54 PM   #15
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisser View Post
Our shitty economy

Ever rising gas prices, foreclosures skyrocketing, food prices through the roof, etc. blah blah.......
The only part of this post you got right was...........blah blah........

Seems quite clear the economy is doing just fine.

The Malls are packed with people spending money, I have to wait in line to get in any restaurant in my area any night of the week, people are lined up at the gas station pumping shitloads of $4+ gallon gas into their gas sucking Hummers and SUV's. New businesses are opening weekly and there are more jobs offered in the want ads than have been in 20 years.

The economy is only shitty for airlines, car manufacturers and disillusioned disgruntled, spoiled rotten Americans that are finally having to come to terms with the inevitability that the cheap oil ride was destined to end and that they now must accept that all the years of having anything and WASTEING everything are coming to an end.

Poor pisser might have to get a second job, if he even has one to begin with, or even educate himself to get a BETTER job because he is finally paying for a gallon of gas what the REST OF THE WORLD has been paying for over a decade.

But of course instead of acting like a true American like he claims to be by pulling himself up by his bootstraps and DEALING with it like so many Americans are, he wants to take the easy way out and blame the fucking government for his own illiteracy and poor choices in his pathetic life because now he might to actually get off his lazy ass and earn his keep.

I can't wait for 4 years down the road when things are 10 times worse with Obama Bin Laden at the helm and you ignorant pukes that voted for him are crying " you promised us HOPE and CHANGE".

Yea he's bringing change allright, mark my words, it isn’t going to be for the better.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-08, 04:59 PM   #16
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:

Only a Republican can bail out a bank and tell a young family they are on their own. That's not America, and it's not how this country will be run come November.
ROLFLMAO

You really are a clueless idiot!

Of course its once again the governments fault that “young family” accepted a ridiculous “Balloon” mortgage or “interest only” mortgage to buy a home that was completely unaffordable and out of their price range to begin with. Only a lazy, welfare tit sucking, still living at home with mommy stoner brat would think the government should immediately step in and “bail” them out of a foreclosure they brought on themselves.

That’s right you ignorant dipshit people have CHOICES and some choose to make the wrong ones and they end up paying for it. As they should. The government doesn’t share any responsibility to pay for their mistakes.

If you CHOOSE to buy a house you can’t afford and then CHOOSE a mortgage that the payment is going to DOUBLE 5 years down the road when you know your paycheck isn’t, you fucking deserve to lose your home. I just the love the assumption and extreme ignorance shown by you and pisser that all the current foreclosures are Bush’s fault and not the fault of the individuals that weren’t forced by anyone to buy an expensive home with a loan they knew they wouldn’t be able to make the payments on.

So is Obama is going to wave his magic wand or use Mr. Peabody’s “Wayback Machine” in November to make everything perfect for us po folks? If you think Obama is going to run this country any differently you really do have your stoner head up your smoke filled ass.
Old 15-06-08, 05:05 PM   #17
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:

McBush is a modern day Robin Hood: taking from the poor and giving to the rich. What a nice fellow.

Obviously your pissed because gas prices are also driving up illegal dope prices. You really are a brain dead stoner if you believe a liberal democrat president is going to be any different.

The wealthy have ALWAYS existed in this country and gotten the biggest tax breaks regardless of the current presidents political affiliation, as have the oil companies since the day we set this country/economy up to operate solely on oil/fossil fuels for our energy.

Democrats love to bullshit the working class and poorest citizens in this country with their lies about taxing the RICH to give more money to the POOR. When in fact our taxation system isn't individualized and when ANY president raises our taxes its done across the board to anyone and everyone that actually pays their taxes and is gainfully employed with a federal tax I.D. number.

The wealthy don't pay any higher percentage of their income to the IRS than some 20k a year construction worker does. Who do you think is hurt more by losing 30% of their income, Bill Gates, or a 20k per year construction worker? This has ALWAYS been the problem with our Income tax system, it doesn't tax "poor" people LESS and extremely wealthy people like Gates MORE.

Gas pumps don't automatically charge a wealthy person higher tax on a gallon of gas than a poor person, nor do the rich pay more sales tax than the "poor" you freaking stoned idiot. Furthermore in your brain dead stupor you seem to actually believe that our taxes go into some Tax Soup Kitchen, then handed out ONLY to help those poor people you love to whine about and act like you actually give 2 shits about.

Maybe you should put the bong down and wake up to the realization that the majority of those very taxes ends up back in the pockets of the rich greedy corporate bastards you love to constantly bitch about and so despise. Obama isn’t going to do away with the thousands of federal grants and tax breaks those corporations and the wealthy enjoy. Are you really that ignorant and stupid?

Americans pay more income tax now than ever thanks to liberal democrat presidents. Americans pay more tax on energy, cigarettes, alcoholic beverages and other goods than ever thanks to republican presidents. This has always been the taxation difference between democrats and republicans. Republicans tax our goods and Democrats tax our income. At least I can reduce my energy usage, stop buying cigarettes and alcohol, and choose how much I spend on taxable goods. Income Tax isn't a choice.

Obama has already made it clear that he will raise our income tax along with his bullshit plan of taxing the oil companies profits. So you can kiss even more of your paycheck goodbye and expect to pay even more for your gas because every penny that he taxes the oil companies will be immediately reflected in the price per gallon at the pump and the oil companies will continue to get rich while the "poor" pay these new "profit" taxes for them.

You think Bush is taking from the poor and giving to the rich, wait till Obama becomes president and your paying $10+ a gallon for gas and triple what your paying now for groceries and goods 4 years down the road with a smaller paycheck.
Old 15-06-08, 08:06 PM   #18
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

atm, the choice for Prez is obvious: Obama wants to end the war in Iraq, McCain wants to continue it indefinitely. the rest is just details.
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-08, 11:10 PM   #19
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

The war is a non-issue to all but a few Americans, knife. Though we all talk about it, few of us actually have to deal with it personally. Politicians only talk about the war in order to divide people. It's working; we're well and truly divided on the issue. But what has that accomplished?

Obama won't end the war, he can't, so he's no different than McCain in that respect. Since the prospective Democrat nominees are no longer competing to promise the soonest end to the war we can focus on Obama's more realistic campaign promises. He'll still argue with McCain about the war, but only to turn our attentions away from issues that might make voters less decisive. If you took away this one issue then the only obvious difference between those two politicians would be their skin colors.

They'll try to use the economy to divide us too, but the difference is that the economy affects us all. We really can't afford to be divided on that issue, and one of the two candidates will have a better head for numbers and he'll be the man we should all vote for. As for Iraq, get used to thinking of it as an other Afghanistan 'cause, no matter who gets elected, a year from now that's how the media and the better part of congress will be treating it.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-08, 12:53 AM   #20
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Ever notice how albed and jcmd always sound so angry and bitter? Like they're clinging to their guns and religion?

Come November your worst nightmare: a Buckwheat in the White House OH NO SPANKIE! HAHAHA!

Š