P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 21-12-07, 01:24 PM   #1
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Exclamation What sort of people are these?

Doctors,Lawyers?
life saving paramedics and others that risk life and limb for others safety on a daily basis?

thank you!
but....you wasted your time

yet again! corporate America does its benevolent best to undermine everything you do ,The time has ended where you care for those that are in need and fund your very existence. They are to be sacrificed at every chance ... leave no perceived threat on our society unchecked, you must discover the components of our so called civilization that would smoke cannabis and support ideology that threatens the corporate takeover of the western world.

find them ill and then please if could... finish them.. it is your duty !

Quote:

Teen dies after insurance nixes transplant funds
David Edwards

A 17-year old died just hours after her health insurance company reversed its decision not to pay for a liver transplant that doctors said the girl needed.

Nataline Sarkisyan died Thursday night at about 6 p.m. at University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center. She had been in a vegetative state for weeks, said her mother, Hilda.

"She passed away, and the insurance (company) is responsible for this," she said.

Nataline had been battling leukemia and received a bone marrow transplant from her brother. She developed a complication, however, that caused her liver to fail.

Doctors at UCLA determined she needed a transplant and sent a letter to CIGNA Healthcare on Dec. 11. The Philadelphia-based health insurance company denied payment for the transplant.

On Thursday, about 150 teenagers and nurses protested outside CIGNA's office in Glendale. As the protesters rallied, the company reversed its decision and said it would approve the transplant.

Despite the reversal, CIGNA said in an e-mail statement before she died that there was a lack of medical evidence showing the procedure would work in Nataline's case.

"Our hearts go out to Nataline and her family, as they endure this terrible ordeal," the company said. " ... CIGNA HealthCare has decided to make an exception in this rare and unusual case and we will provide coverage should she proceed with the requested liver transplant."

Officials with CIGNA could not immediately be reached for comment Thursday night

...More

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-07, 03:30 PM   #2
albed
flippin 'em off

What kind of person are you multi, letting people like that die for lack of money while you blow your cash on dope and computer stuff?

Does it make you feel less guilty to start blaming others when a case becomes public?

Does it keep you from thinking that you could get a job and contribute money to a charitable fund like many rich people and corporations do and save lives instead of spending your time trying to incite hatred for those people and corporations.

Nah. If it did you might become uncomfortable with being a worthless loser and you'd need your dope again to feel better about yourself.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-07, 07:03 PM   #3
vernarial
The Fungus Among Us

You always make such intelligent counter arguments, Albed.

Multi, it amazes me that corporations have such little value for human life. They automatically put a price on someones life, just like that. BOOM. You aren't worth the cost of a liver transplant. I bet to those that knew her she was worth more money than you could print. Greed has got to be one of the worst of the seven deadly sins.
P2P Consortium
vernarial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-07, 09:13 PM   #4
multi

Sleepy For sure man, avarice with huge dose of narcissism thown in

and surprise ,surprise...
Look who jumps right in there to defend it.

Albed ,who is always so convinced I don't have a job... and I guess this implies I have never worked a day in my life as well?

(which as usual ,has nothing at all to do with the article)

How does he know these things?
well probably it's that Albed is always so comfortable with being a worthless fucking loser and always displays it with such grandiose speculations about others when he knows absolutely nothing at all about them. How he just doesn't care about making these lame remarks, over and over...

oh well ,he must think he achieves something from it, must be good

only makes him look like he needs serious help before he hurts somebody..

Ok...lets speculate then..he is most likely reaping a small fortune with shares in the faceless companies that he puts in so much energy defending. No doubt sitting around waiting for his rich relatives to die ,like the rest of his blood sucking breed.

So?
Prey tell?

What jobs have you had in your life you fucking contemptible sack of shit?

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 24-12-07, 01:36 PM   #5
albed
flippin 'em off

I've posted about my previous jobs here before, you just lack the brain function to remember. Go ahead and look but you'll just forget again while I can remember most of what you've posted for years and easily figure out how worthless and fucked up you've made yourself.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071222/...vjbt8wLfas0NUE
Quote:
Transplantation is not an option for leukemia patients because the immunosuppressant drugs "tend to increase the risk and growth of any tumors," said Dr. Stuart Knechtle, who heads the liver transplant program at the University of Wisconsin at Madison and was not commenting specifically on Nataline's case.

The procedure "would be futile," he said.
Old 24-12-07, 04:21 PM   #6
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Since when do lawyers "risk life and limb for others safety on a daily basis"?

Go smoke another joint dickhead, if we're lucky you'll kill those last remaining braincells that control your cut and paste ability.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-07, 05:37 PM   #7
multi

Come on , now
they live pretty risky lives those lawyers
I mean to say ,just being at lawyer puts you right up there in the top three most hated professions, Doctors, Lawyers and ...um Health Insurance Salesmen !

and.. and...

oh well ,I was wiating for one of you to pull me up on that one, not quite sure why I put Lawyers... probably just angry at the story when I posted it and I wasn't stoned that time, sorry

I only had such a little bit of scotch, too

and it did fuck up cut & paste ability
so maybe you should wish I drank more...

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 25-12-07, 12:04 AM   #8
jcmd62
Alpha Male

I think we are still "wiating" for you to make a post that doesn't involve scotch or some other mind altering drug.

Being drunk or stoned is one excuse or you could just admit that your posts are based solely on your ignorance.

So which is it? Are you a drunk incoherent drug addict as your previous post suggests or are you just plain ignorant?
Old 25-12-07, 04:09 AM   #9
multi

LOL

again...
go fuck yourself

you know nothing about me you hypocritical can't..

you have already admited to being a fucking liquor peddling asswipe..

you dealer in mind altering drugs... for all we can tell you probably have a smoke of some pot occasionaly... and just make out you are against it so you can peddle you moral superiority, as you love to do an a regular basis...

you make me sick you fucking smelly old bag of rotting pus... go point your pointy head in some other direction.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 25-12-07, 08:44 AM   #10
albed
flippin 'em off

So full of hate today; I thought you potheads were supposed to be mellow.

It's almost funny how low class idiots all over the world repeat that same refrain: 'you don't know anything about me, blah blah blah...'

Intelligent people learn all they need to know about your kind from what they say and do, the way they behave and live their lives. You're no great mystery and given your state of mental health and intelligence, you're probably the one person who actually doesn't know anything about yourself.

Last edited by albed : 25-12-07 at 02:17 PM. Reason: sp
Old 25-12-07, 07:16 PM   #11
multi

GrinNo exellent...

here comes the other one.

Full of more egotistical bluff and bluster.
you do know NOTHING about me fucking pompous idiots...

Quote:
It's almost funny how low class idiots all over the world repeat that same refrain: 'you don't know anything about me, blah blah blah...'
you are really giving yourself away now you pantie-waist mommy's boy, with a head the size of yours ,albed
you must perceive everyone you have to deal with as 'low-class'.

again... you have no idea how much anybody smokes/drinks. Just because that say they do ,it's open
season on all intoxicants and their 'low-class' imbibers.

Of course, no one making $200,000+ a year ever partakes in any drugs like this...
because a good percentage of them make this sort of money from selling 'high-class' drugs like cocaine to your rich kids. The rest they make selling the cheap crack to the kids in the 'low-class' neighborhoods.

So... who are the people that buy all these bottles of expensive liquor, do they make these expensive bottles of, cognac,champagne...etc,etc for 'us' low class drinkers or only for rich collectors... or perhaps just maybe, a few rich people do actually drink and take drugs.

again.... you have no idea what income I am on either,
to be able to pigeonhole me as being 'low class' but of course you just go ahead and make these assumptions like you do my intoxicant intake. Being useless ,broke ,hopelessly addicted to intoxicants is just YOUR constant repetitive broken record assertions, it's a boring old trick that was used time and time again on these forums and the napster boards by stuck up white collar conservatives to trash any thread and the character of the OP of that thread for putting the fucked up policies of the right wing under the spotlight.

It really is a such a boring way to drag a topic off- subject, but you are such a fucking pathetic fool albed... all you can really do is copy. But for some reason people like you think people who read forums want to read your anal assumptions about me (or who ever you are attacking at the time)

anyway seeing you constantly force me defend myself....

since I started drinking again (after 10 years on the wagon) I have been sticking to 2 drinks a day, moderate and even accepted
by doctors as being a healthy level.
( stick to 2 drinks and when you ever do have 4 -you don't ever want any more than that ) . as for smoking I haven't smoke cigs for more than 15 years now but that won't stop me looking for a puff on a few joints at whatever new years eve party I get to.

All I can really say to both of you is.. give it up and try and type something interesting for a change, impress us with your superior intellect . Your opinions on me might get a big laugh from your irc channel or what ever forum you big-note on but for everyone else it just makes you look pretty fucking boring and repetitive.

Thank you for your time.

'so much love'
HNY

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 26-12-07, 03:49 AM   #12
albed
flippin 'em off

You obviously don't give two shits about the topic and probably lack even the ability to understand it yourself. You just use a story about a single health insurance company to launch yet another boring, repetitious rant about your brainless hatred for all american corporations, and strangely, you manage to insert 'pot smoking' into it. But I suppose with you pot smoking is part of everything.

It would be comical to see you try to discuss details of leukemia and it's treatments, liver failure and it's causes and treatments, as well as insurance policies and treatment protocols with your warped and limited understanding of reality. But you wouldn't even try; you'd just make another long copy and paste that no one would bother to read and let the thread die.

So discussing almost any topic with you would be a complete waste of time. Better to discuss how you made yourself so stupid and warped with years of drug and alcohol abuse that you can use all kinds of corporate products and services while proclaiming their evil and how they must be eliminated from society.

Try eliminating them from your own life; throw away your corporation produced computer and terminate your corporation provided internet service and live with your own stupidity instead of constantly trying to spread it to clueless retards like vernarial over the internet.
Old 26-12-07, 05:11 AM   #13
multi

Default Patriotism is the first refuge of the scoundrel

Why bother dragging others into it?

As for clueless retard ,you are really outdoing yourself this time sunshine.

You are of course just as bad as some religious nut.. with your constant moaning about unintelligent substance abusers... possessed by the devil of stupidity
but anyway, wth
you can't make pigheaded self-righteous morons understand how fucked up and stupid they look ,heads full of rushed generalizations of all they deem inferior.

I happen to have a pretty good knowledge of medicine, thats why I know 85% of the cost of it of it is a corporatist scam. There isn't very much about it a pumped up windbag like you could tell me about it, come to think of it.

so explain why they were justified in some terms I wouldn't understand.. and see

First off still on the subject of Lawyers..wtf

setup ftw

Attorney Mark Geragos takes the case ?

that make one very sad story, even sadder.

Fix 'em up with the worst attorney ever...

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 27-12-07, 08:59 PM   #14
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
since I started drinking again (after 10 years on the wagon) I have been sticking to 2 drinks a day,
Maybe you should stop using "Super Big Gulp" cups.

Oh thank Heaven for 7-Eleven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
you know nothing about me you hypocritical can't..

you have already admited to being a fucking liquor peddling asswipe..
Whats a hypocritical can't? Is it anything like a maniacal don't?

Its liquor peddling scumbag.....Get it right. I used to cut-off and toss out all kinds of "wagoneers" just like you multi. Guys that couldn't understand why their liquor bill was triple digits when they only had "two fucking drinks". Alcoholics that just stop counting after two and say ignorant bullshit like its "healthy" and they don't have a "problem".

The only people that have been "on the wagon" are alcoholics, and when they fall off..........they are still alcoholics. I didn't ask you how much you drank, or smoked and nobody "made" you defend yourself. You were the lunatic that was ranting about cannibus smoking components of civilization threatening the corporate takeover of the world.
Old 28-12-07, 11:56 AM   #15
albed
flippin 'em off

Hey, multi's our hero, saving us all from those big liquor companies and computer manufacturers and isp providers and electric utilities who are taking over the world.

I respect him and his fellow potheads so much for never giving them a penny of their hard earned money in the tireless effort to battle their nefarious schemes to provide people with things they want to distract them from the noble pursuit of living in drug induced stupidity.

We're not even worthy enough to piss in his bong.
Old 28-12-07, 05:37 PM   #16
multi

Quote:
Whats a hypocritical can't?
don't think about it too hard.

I see my sarcasm was lost on you pompus idiots.... not surpising considering the one track repetitive bullshit that constantly flows out of both of you.

I was never a fully addicted alcoholic, but I did stop binge drinking for 10 years

Luckily I stopped before it got worse. As I said above, after just a few I don't want any more so I rarely go over the 2-3standard drink a day limit. Suck it JC, your knee-jerk speculations are just as anal as albeds.

I could smoke and drink twice as much as I do and I would still run rings around you fucking half wits.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 28-12-07, 06:39 PM   #17
Nicobie

Default Think

Just fuc'in think how much MONEY the gov would not have spent if there was no
..... ."war on drugs"

The whole thing is just bureaucratic related. None of the monkey suck ups will ever gave a shit.