P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 10-09-07, 11:19 AM   #21
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
Anyone that isn't from the US must hate them

I believe this idea has been sold to the US public wholesale. (maybe there is still a few don't buy it )

I too am of course an American hater but never considered myself one.

But I have to say..
Many great things in the US that won much admiration from people elsewhere last century have been slowly dismantled bit by bit over the last decade.. and now it is looking like some bizarre sideshow freak eating itself. Myself I can't bring myself to hate anyone in any one country too much ,mostly because every individual is unique, the illusionary idea of borders do not matter much any more.... they are ancient lines that will slowly become obsolete over time.
Get over yourself multi. You are hardly in a position to be throwing around words like arrogance and egotisim. Your post count alone is testiment to your out of control ego and the sheer arrogance in 90 percent of them is quite "laughable and disgusting".

You and many others here have been grouping Americans together as one entity for years and hardly as "unique individuals". Just look at the clone remarks. Obviously according to you anyone who disagrees with you must be a clone of someone else who has disagreed with you.

You can't bring yourself to hate anyone in any one country too much????? So you hate but not "too much", just enough to get the job done. The arrogance in this one statement alone is on a completely new level even for you multi.

Hate is hate my friend, if you hate someone there is no such thing as too much. As for being "sold" the idea of anyone not from the US hating us, it wasn't sold to us it has been rammed down our throats by the likes of you and many others posting here.

Look at the whinefest you have been throwing over poor Miss Silver. You've never given a second thought to any of the posters that no longer post here due to the constant barrage of hateful rhetoric from the both of you. Of course not, you don't agree with what they had to say so good riddance to them, but man you sure have your panties in a bunch since that liberal lunatic Silver might not post anymore.

The arrogance and hatred in this forum is contagious. When I stopped back in here after all these months and saw the same tit for tat BS being tossed around by the same few individuals I wrongly turned it on Sinner in my kneejerk and arrogant response to him. I'm not like this. Just like months ago when I found myself becoming arrogant and indifferent towards intelligent posters like Sinner whos opinions I respect I took a break.

I find it increasingly difficult not to let the BS in this forum get under my skin and affect my posts. I post in a couple of birthday threads in the underground then stop in the "asylum" and its like falling into a quagmire of shit that has been festering for years. Then I go and group Sinner and all Canadians together in the very same way I can't stand its done to Americans which was totally unacceptable.

I used to really enjoy these forums. I don't enjoy posting here anymore and no longer like the person I become when I visit here. I'm not blaming anyone here for this, it's my own fault and I am responsible for my own actions. Nor am I going to throw a tantrum like Miss Silver and say I'm leaving and never coming back. I'm quite capable of knowing when I need a break from this place and it's quite unfortunate that those breaks are getting longer and longer.

The Clinton presidency really divided this country. Idiot George's presidency has continued this same liberal/conservative BS and has spread this division to the world. First it was 8 years of Republicans/Conservs whining and blaming everything on Clinton, and now its been almost 8 years of Democrats/Libs whining and blaming everything on Bush. This finger pointing and arguing amongst us is just out of control and gone on for almost 16 years now.

I truly hope that whomever replaces Bush in 2008 can start this country back on a path to becoming the UNITED States again instead of the Divided States that we are now. This obviously also has to be the first step on the path to repairing the piss poor view that you multi and so many people from other countries have of America. Trying to fix the worlds problems before we even fix our own is obviously not working.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-07, 01:15 PM   #22
albed
flippin 'em off

Nice going multi, you managed to turn even jcmd into another whining crybaby: "Oh the harsh words in this forum are just so terrible...I can't bear to read them any longer. I must take a break-'sob'-farewell"

Incredible how cowardly people can be around here when in real life men fight with fists, knives and guns for what they believe in.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-07, 08:35 PM   #23
multi
Thanks for being with arse

so you are saying I do hate all Americans?
I just think I don't... or is it I am arrogantly trying to trick you with multi-layered rhetoric... whatever you SAY !

Where exactly do I insist on clones disagreeing with me must be a clone of someone else who has disagreed with me?
Quote:
it's more like albed who is the JC clone... LOL
This?
It was a joke son!

so now my post count defines me as arrogant and egotistical.. how can I possibly defend that

it's been fun watching some of you snobby fuckers go out of you way to ignore them... yeh it's arrogant ... I should of just put my tail between my legs 2-3 years ago and left this place but you see, there are people from the US here that are not like that at all. I like some people here..no matter where they come from is all I meant by:
Quote:
Myself I can't bring myself to hate anyone in any one country too much ,mostly because every individual is unique
so as usual you just really full of shit when trying character assassinate me..

Quote:
The Clinton presidency really divided this country. Idiot George's presidency has continued this same liberal/conservative BS and has spread this division to the world. First it was 8 years of Republicans/Conservs whining and blaming everything on Clinton, and now its been almost 8 years of Democrats/Libs whining and blaming everything on Bush. This finger pointing and arguing amongst us is just out of control and gone on for almost 16 years now.

I truly hope that whomever replaces Bush in 2008 can start this country back on a path to becoming the UNITED States again instead of the Divided States that we are now. This obviously also has to be the first step on the path to repairing the piss poor view that you multi and so many people from other countries have of America. Trying to fix the worlds problems before we even fix our own is obviously not working.
was that PB8 I heard rolling in his grave?
(laughing)

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-07, 09:03 PM   #24
multi

Goofy Keep-your-friends-close-but-your-enemies-closer

There is one thing that is clear to me about what we must do to permanently end the threat posed by radical Islamic extremism: we must establish a relationship with the entire Muslim and Arab world based on genuine trust and shared interests. Our current presence in Iraq offers us an opportunity to accomplish this, but only if we are willing to face reality and treat Arabs as if they are equals to the Jews in Israel. No other American policy is more responsible for anti-Americanism in the Middle East (and in Europe, Asia and much of the rest of the world for that matter) than our ignorant and morally indefensible support of the hostile and oppressive actions of the Israeli government.

It would be correct to argue that war is not the ideal foundation for building a diplomatic and cross-cultural alliance upon, but it is precisely that which has put us in a position to rewrite our Middle East policy to better serve America’s national security interests. Heretofore, American foreign policy has marginalized Arab Muslims, more so than any other civilization on the planet, due in large part to our misguided support of Israel. Israel carries itself as if it were the 51st state of the Union, and for whatever reason US governments have reinforced American solidarity with the Jewish state despite its continues disregard for US interest and the will of the international community.

For all of the pandering heard from Democrats about the importance of listening to the international community when formulating US foreign policy or guiding the nation into a war, has anyone ever hear them apply this same logic to the issue of Israeli occupation of the Palestinians and total disregard for international law and countless UN resolutions? Of course not.

Republicans are no less hypocritical in their application of consequences for transgressions against the international community. One of the primary reasons given for the invasion of Iraq was its continuous disregard for UN resolutions demanding its disarmament, which is in my opinion a great and justified reason for imposing sanctions and using force to increase pressure on a government. However, in the case of Israel, it has acquired nuclear capability by spying on the United States, occupied its neighbors and reduced millions of people to a stateless and largely hopeless existence, all in the name of God and country. What have we done about that? Nothing. No sanctions, no force, politicians don’t even have the courage to speak out publicly against their irresponsible and harmful policies for fear that this would be politically unwise.
...More

Latest Bin Laden Video Is a Forgery: All References to Current Events Are Made During Video Freeze

clever shit.. no one will make people believe these videos are mostly faked
it's like believing in ET aliens

Bush's new friends: The Sunnis

Sept. 5, 2007 | WASHINGTON -- With little progress toward national political reconciliation in Baghdad, and Congress poised to reassess the troop surge, the Bush administration is maneuvering to spin its Iraq strategy in a different direction. Essentially, the argument now goes that instead of sectarian reconciliation from the capital, all politics is local. A series of handshake truces between the U.S. military and Sunni tribes -- including some who not long ago fought as insurgents -- is at the heart of the approach to bringing greater stability to Iraq.

"At some point, there was a switch in the terms of reference for how we evaluate this surge," says Brian Katulis at the Center for American Progress, a left-leaning think tank. "It was that we were going to get the politics running at the national level. Now the key is local progress. It is not national progress."

The handshake truces between U.S. commanders and former Sunni insurgent groups started in Iraq's western Anbar province in late 2005, and similar initiatives are now spreading east toward Baghdad. Former insurgents agree to halt attacks on U.S. troops and instead, with U.S. backing, fight against forces associated with al-Qaida in Iraq. In return, U.S. forces are also helping Sunnis establish their own local security forces and sign up in predominantly Sunni units of the Iraqi army and police.

This new concept, known as "bottom-up reconciliation," has increasingly crept into White House and Pentagon talking points -- reframing a plan that was originally supposed to tamp down sectarian conflict and pave the way for deal making by securing Baghdad and creating a stable national government.

But while security conditions have improved in some areas of Baghdad and elsewhere in the country, some experts say that the shift toward backing Sunni groups isn't likely to help reduce sectarian strife -- and may well be setting the stage for a greater civil war.

Improved security from the troop surge, President Bush argued early this year, would foster an environment in Baghdad where national reconciliation would blossom. Concrete steps such as assembling a more inclusive central government and equitably dividing oil revenues would begin to bridge deep sectarian rifts, progress that would be measurable with so-called benchmarks. "America will hold the Iraqi government to the benchmarks," Bush said when he announced the surge strategy in January.

But the administration has been moving away from the previous measures for progress. "The longer I'm here, the more I'm persuaded that Iraq cannot be analyzed by these kind of discrete benchmarks," Ryan Crocker, the U.S. ambassador in Baghdad, told the New York Times in July. And when President Bush visited Al Asad Air Base in the Sunni-dominated Anbar province on Monday, he emphasized "bottom-up progress," saying that it is "paving the way for the political reconciliation and economic progress the Iraqis need to transform their country."

Military officials in Iraq contend this is, in fact, a form of reconciliation. "We are empowering [Sunnis] and we are looking at this as an opportunity to reconcile," Lt. Col. Christopher Garver, a military spokesman in Iraq, said of the efforts to cut deals with and prop up the Sunnis. "That is one of the things we keep talking about is this national reconciliation, in which getting the people to stop fighting -- even if it is just fighting us -- at least gets people working together," Garver told Salon.

The initiatives have had some tangible benefits for U.S. troops. Maj. Jeff Pool, a Marine public affairs officer in Anbar Province, said there had been 70 attacks on U.S. forces in Anbar the week before last -- down from 450 during a week from the same time period last year.

"Most of these guys had been shooting at us, so you are virtually certain to show a net gain whatever you do," said Frederick Kagan of the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank. Kagan has also been a vocal supporter of the surge strategy.

But others analyzing the war worry that the United States is now training, organizing and empowering staunch foes of the Shiite-led central government. Even Lt. Col. Garver, the military spokesman, admitted that the U.S. initiative with the Sunnis has resulted in "some nervousness" among Shiite leaders in Baghdad.

"If what you are doing is strengthening these particular Sunni groups, and they are cooperating with us to get rid of al-Qaida, you give them guns and training," says Marc Lynch, a professor of political science at George Washington University. "Now they are in a better position to fight against the Shiites." ...More

Quote:
They Do Not Hate Us Because 'We are Free.'

For decades the U.S Government has committed horrible acts around the world, often in secret but always in the name of the American people. In every region on earth, our government has overthrown or undermined democracies, aided brutal dictatorships, and funded guerrilla wars under the guise of fighting for freedom. Until the American people grapple with this fact, our government will continue to engage in activities that destabilize the world community and bring pain and suffering to millions, including our own citizens.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sen-mi...1_b_63733.html

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard

Last edited by multi : 10-09-07 at 09:58 PM.
Old 11-09-07, 05:25 PM   #25
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
There is one thing that is clear to me about what we must do to permanently end the threat posed by radical Islamic extremism: we must establish a relationship with the entire Muslim and Arab world based on genuine trust and shared interests. Our current presence in Iraq offers us an opportunity to accomplish this, but only if we are willing to face reality and treat Arabs as if they are equals to the Jews in Israel. No other American policy is more responsible for anti-Americanism in the Middle East (and in Europe, Asia and much of the rest of the world for that matter) than our ignorant and morally indefensible support of the hostile and oppressive actions of the Israeli government.

It would be correct to argue that war is not the ideal foundation for building a diplomatic and cross-cultural alliance upon, but it is precisely that which has put us in a position to rewrite our Middle East policy to better serve America’s national security interests. Heretofore, American foreign policy has marginalized Arab Muslims, more so than any other civilization on the planet, due in large part to our misguided support of Israel. Israel carries itself as if it were the 51st state of the Union, and for whatever reason US governments have reinforced American solidarity with the Jewish state despite its continues disregard for US interest and the will of the international community.

For all of the pandering heard from Democrats about the importance of listening to the international community when formulating US foreign policy or guiding the nation into a war, has anyone ever hear them apply this same logic to the issue of Israeli occupation of the Palestinians and total disregard for international law and countless UN resolutions? Of course not.

Republicans are no less hypocritical in their application of consequences for transgressions against the international community. One of the primary reasons given for the invasion of Iraq was its continuous disregard for UN resolutions demanding its disarmament, which is in my opinion a great and justified reason for imposing sanctions and using force to increase pressure on a government. However, in the case of Israel, it has acquired nuclear capability by spying on the United States, occupied its neighbors and reduced millions of people to a stateless and largely hopeless existence, all in the name of God and country. What have we done about that? Nothing. No sanctions, no force, politicians don’t even have the courage to speak out publicly against their irresponsible and harmful policies for fear that this would be politically unwise.
...More

Latest Bin Laden Video Is a Forgery: All References to Current Events Are Made During Video Freeze

clever shit.. no one will make people believe these videos are mostly faked
it's like believing in ET aliens

Bush's new friends: The Sunnis

Sept. 5, 2007 | WASHINGTON -- With little progress toward national political reconciliation in Baghdad, and Congress poised to reassess the troop surge, the Bush administration is maneuvering to spin its Iraq strategy in a different direction. Essentially, the argument now goes that instead of sectarian reconciliation from the capital, all politics is local. A series of handshake truces between the U.S. military and Sunni tribes -- including some who not long ago fought as insurgents -- is at the heart of the approach to bringing greater stability to Iraq.

"At some point, there was a switch in the terms of reference for how we evaluate this surge," says Brian Katulis at the Center for American Progress, a left-leaning think tank. "It was that we were going to get the politics running at the national level. Now the key is local progress. It is not national progress."

The handshake truces between U.S. commanders and former Sunni insurgent groups started in Iraq's western Anbar province in late 2005, and similar initiatives are now spreading east toward Baghdad. Former insurgents agree to halt attacks on U.S. troops and instead, with U.S. backing, fight against forces associated with al-Qaida in Iraq. In return, U.S. forces are also helping Sunnis establish their own local security forces and sign up in predominantly Sunni units of the Iraqi army and police.

This new concept, known as "bottom-up reconciliation," has increasingly crept into White House and Pentagon talking points -- reframing a plan that was originally supposed to tamp down sectarian conflict and pave the way for deal making by securing Baghdad and creating a stable national government.

But while security conditions have improved in some areas of Baghdad and elsewhere in the country, some experts say that the shift toward backing Sunni groups isn't likely to help reduce sectarian strife -- and may well be setting the stage for a greater civil war.

Improved security from the troop surge, President Bush argued early this year, would foster an environment in Baghdad where national reconciliation would blossom. Concrete steps such as assembling a more inclusive central government and equitably dividing oil revenues would begin to bridge deep sectarian rifts, progress that would be measurable with so-called benchmarks. "America will hold the Iraqi government to the benchmarks," Bush said when he announced the surge strategy in January.

But the administration has been moving away from the previous measures for progress. "The longer I'm here, the more I'm persuaded that Iraq cannot be analyzed by these kind of discrete benchmarks," Ryan Crocker, the U.S. ambassador in Baghdad, told the New York Times in July. And when President Bush visited Al Asad Air Base in the Sunni-dominated Anbar province on Monday, he emphasized "bottom-up progress," saying that it is "paving the way for the political reconciliation and economic progress the Iraqis need to transform their country."

Military officials in Iraq contend this is, in fact, a form of reconciliation. "We are empowering [Sunnis] and we are looking at this as an opportunity to reconcile," Lt. Col. Christopher Garver, a military spokesman in Iraq, said of the efforts to cut deals with and prop up the Sunnis. "That is one of the things we keep talking about is this national reconciliation, in which getting the people to stop fighting -- even if it is just fighting us -- at least gets people working together," Garver told Salon.

The initiatives have had some tangible benefits for U.S. troops. Maj. Jeff Pool, a Marine public affairs officer in Anbar Province, said there had been 70 attacks on U.S. forces in Anbar the week before last -- down from 450 during a week from the same time period last year.

"Most of these guys had been shooting at us, so you are virtually certain to show a net gain whatever you do," said Frederick Kagan of the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank. Kagan has also been a vocal supporter of the surge strategy.

But others analyzing the war worry that the United States is now training, organizing and empowering staunch foes of the Shiite-led central government. Even Lt. Col. Garver, the military spokesman, admitted that the U.S. initiative with the Sunnis has resulted in "some nervousness" among Shiite leaders in Baghdad.

"If what you are doing is strengthening these particular Sunni groups, and they are cooperating with us to get rid of al-Qaida, you give them guns and training," says Marc Lynch, a professor of political science at George Washington University. "Now they are in a better position to fight against the Shiites." ...More

HELL, TRY THIS ONE FOR SIZE.....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=72b_1189453109

A true amature vid from 9/11

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SPOT THE PLANE FOR ME?

The enemy of thy enemy will only end to up back stab you in thy end.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-07, 11:11 PM   #26
multi

good to see you !

In that vid...if the amateur camera operator didn't zoom out so far when it hit ,you would of most likely seen the plane ...

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 12-09-07, 05:14 AM   #27
albed
flippin 'em off

Maybe we should have a forum rubber-room so the sick nutcases here can obsess over their stupid conspiracy bullshit with each other in private.
Old 12-09-07, 09:47 AM   #28
multi

as has been said many times you are the one with many problems and hangups albed.. but you don't seem to care

typical of someone with poor mental health.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 13-09-07, 02:54 PM   #29
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmd62 View Post
You've never given a second thought to any of the posters that no longer post here due to the constant barrage of hateful rhetoric from the both of you. Of course not, you don't agree with what they had to say so good riddance to them
If that isn't the font calling the kettle black...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmd62 View Post
I'm not like this.
uh... yeah... and I'm actually from the planet Snartoom.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-07, 06:47 AM   #30
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone View Post
What's the weather like?
Old 14-09-07, 11:18 AM   #31
multi

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 14-09-07, 12:06 PM   #32
JackSpratts

JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-07, 04:11 AM   #33
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

That's not Albed.
He hasn't got a medal on.
Old 15-09-07, 06:10 PM   #34
albed
flippin 'em off

It obviously doesn't refer to me since there's mention of 'people smarter than-'. Duh!
Old 16-09-07, 05:26 PM   #35
Nicobie

I have noticed that JC is capable of standing up for himself.

Old 20-09-07, 12:24 AM   #36
multi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
I don't know how the American government can trust the Saudis. But there you go....
Fears of dollar collapse as Saudis take fright

Saudi Arabia has refused to cut interest rates in lockstep with the US Federal Reserve for the first time, signalling that the oil-rich Gulf kingdom is preparing to break the dollar currency peg in a move that risks setting off a stampede out of the dollar across the Middle East.

...More

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 27-10-07, 11:05 PM   #37
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone View Post

Considering where your head is firmly planted I always thought you were from URANUS
Old 28-10-07, 12:07 AM   #38
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
Nice going multi, you managed to turn even jcmd into another whining crybaby: "Oh the harsh words in this forum are just so terrible...I can't bear to read them any longer. I must take a break-'sob'-farewell"

Incredible how cowardly people can be around here when in real life men fight with fists, knives and guns for what they believe in.

Whats incredible is how cowards like you albed have to act on a forum to make up for what kind of giant pussies they are in the real world.

Its truly a shame that toy soldiers like you disgrace the heroic efforts that real soldiers die for every day.

I'll take being a whining crybaby anyday of the week compared to being a useless prick like you.

Yes albed our prisons are chock full of "real men" just like you.

Real cowardly men who fought for their pathetic beliefs with violence, fists knives and guns.

One really has to enjoy the ignorance of someone who thinks that what they post on some useless bulletin board counts for shit in the world of cesspools.

Last edited by jcmd62 : 28-10-07 at 12:23 AM.
Old 28-10-07, 12:21 AM   #39
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:

all I meant by:

Heres a thought...............Why don't you just say what you mean in the first place instead of making yourself out to be an ass and having to come back and post what you really meant.
Old 28-10-07, 05:22 PM   #40
Nicobie

here here,

wig wearing powderheads.