P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 13-01-07, 05:59 AM   #81
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone View Post
And yes of course I figured out a long time ago that you're not like most people, fuck, you're barely even like a person.
Come on now,he's one of gods creatures.
Not a very nice one granted,but still.
Old 13-01-07, 01:50 PM   #82
multi
Thanks for being with arse

LOL

thats a tough one.. could spawn of Satan actualy be considered one of God's creatures at all ?

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-07, 03:22 PM   #83
JackSpratts

what is it around here anyway? anytime certain people get pissed they drag out the yur gay nonsense. the only people i know pissed at gays are those afraid they may be gay themselves. whether somebody is or isn't is irrelevent. we're lucky they're a member. grow up. nobody freaking cares.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-07, 04:44 PM   #84
multi

did I say something wrong?

Quote:
Gay
Originally meant joyful, vibrant, and full of life.

Now it's used by ignorant (and often prejudiced) people to describe something that they don't like. It's especially common among teenage boys, who use it to look cool or to "hide" their insecurity about gay people.

Gay is now slang for a homosexual person, that is, somebody who is attracted romantically and sexually to people of their own sex.

Gay men are known as gays, while gay women are known as lesbians. And some bisexuals also identify as gay.
Up to 1 in every 10 adults is predominantly gay; everybody is somewhere in between the two extremes of heterosexual and homosexual.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gay

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 13-01-07, 05:03 PM   #85
JackSpratts

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
did I say something wrong?
not you multi. you don't post drive-bys flaming people about their bedroom behaviour.

- js.
Old 13-01-07, 07:52 PM   #86
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Your paintball mission scars (ROTFLMFAO) do not impress me. That you get off to impressing your friends with them so much though is another nice insight into your true character.
It's actually more of a screening process for friends who talk a lot of shit, but on receiving an invitation along with the typical results, show their true nature.

Quote:
And if my experience with fellatio has taught me anything it's that those with the biggest need to prove the size of their balls usually have the smallest ones.
There's a world of difference between hetero males and homos; heteros seldom know the actual size of each others testes, so we judge each other on character alone, and maybe physical abilities.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-07, 09:14 AM   #87
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

Quote:
you don't post drive-bys flaming people about their bedroom behaviour.
I just wanted to make a comment on this.

I'm not supporting flaming, hurling personal level insults and/or vulgarity does not make a particular point of discussion stronger.

I'm not supporting what is sometimes called "gay bashing" either. I believe what people do behind closed doors is their own business.

I will however point out that if bedroom behavior is confined to the bedroom, it is not made public and thus does not become subject to public scrutiny or discussion.

If a person chooses to make his or her bedroom behavior public, that person must be prepared to accept public reactions, some of which might not be sympathetic or supportive.

A choice was made.

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-07, 11:36 AM   #88
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts View Post
what is it around here anyway? anytime certain people get pissed they drag out the yur gay nonsense. the only people i know pissed at gays are those afraid they may be gay themselves. whether somebody is or isn't is irrelevent. we're lucky they're a member. grow up. nobody freaking cares.

- js.
Why don't you try to be an unbigoted whiner and complain about how I drag out drug and alcohol abuse to bash people, or their religious beliefs, or their obvious low intelligence?

The fact that homosexuality alone bothers you reveals something. Some kind of sex obsession.
Old 25-01-07, 11:52 PM   #89
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
Why don't you try to be an unbigoted whiner and complain about how I drag out drug and alcohol abuse to bash people, or their religious beliefs, or their obvious low intelligence?

The fact that homosexuality alone bothers you reveals something. Some kind of sex obsession.
its all intro-spective
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-07, 08:46 AM   #90
JackSpratts

whether or not your thoughts are regularly swayed by the presence of organic or synthetic compounds your sleeping partner certainly has little to do with a discussion about privatizing nasa, unless he or she has a personal stake in the outcome.

- js.
Old 26-01-07, 12:45 PM   #91
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonix
...If a person chooses to make his or her bedroom behavior public, that person must be prepared to accept public reactions, some of which might not be sympathetic or supportive...

A choice was made.
First of all, let's be clear and not confuse 'bedroom behavior' with the acknowledgment of preference. I've made my preference(s) a matter of public knowledge, yes, but never my 'bedroom behavior.' You may thank your lucky stars for this, as I thank mine that you do not regale me with lurid tales from your boudoir.

Interesting that no one ever seems compelled to issue such deeply thoughful warnings to heterosexuals, who quite commonly make their simple preference known as a matter of course and are rarely accused of dragging unwilling spectators into their bedrooms as a result.

For instance, when you recently posted a list of affectionate names for the human female breast (including my favorite, "Weapons of Mass Turbation"), I inferred, perhaps unduly, that your preference is probably for female sexual partners and lost absolutely no sleep over it. You might protest that this example is too ambiguous to be counted as you having 'made a choice' to make a 'public announcement of your sexual preference,' but then there's no reason for you to give such a thing a second thought, is there? In fact heterosexuals make their preference known with great frequency and transparency and with lesser or greater consciousness of it--and there's no reason they shouldn't, it's part of what they are.

In fact, it's likely I might be accused now, as I have been before, of 'going on and on about my sexuality' when in fact I've simply been drawn into a discussion about and predicated on other people's sexuality--and some might not so readily see that albed, for instance, by putting down my sexuality, is really 'going on and on' about his own.

So, your assessment, while well-intentioned and clearly not a product of conscious sexual bigotry, seems nonetheless to embody a double standard. It really is a polite suggestion that thoughtful homosexuals (or, in my case, bisexuals) might prefer to tiptoe about quietly, lest they should wake the sleeping mother of collective conscience and incur her grumblings.

Yes, I made a choice, as you imply, to be either honest or dishonest. In most communities heterosexuality is so ubiquitous it is assumed one is heterosexual until 'proven guilty,' therefor I suppose it would be a relatively simple affair to fly under the radar if one wished to pursue and explore this option of being dishonest indefinitely.

...Or would it? For instance, should I avoid all conversations dealing with sexuality at large in an attempt to appear safely asexual, or should I be more aggressive and lie overtly, pretending to like only girls when the topic comes up? Choices, choices...

Given the choice over again I'm sure I'd make the same one in spite of the fact that some might claim it makes me somehow responsible for whatever attempts at abuse come my way--or somehow, however equivocally, justifies such attempts.

I can only hope the same standard would not be offered to, say, a black person who was on the recieving end of racist epithets and slurs. They might be a good deal more offended than I am by being told it was their choice and that they might've avoided it by trying to appear caucasian.

At any rate, I'm big enough to handle it, so don't concern yourself. Generally I find that when I consider the source, the 'unsympathetic and unsupportive' feedback about my sexuality only makes me chuckle.

Of course pathological adolescents are common to just about every forum and all across the internet; those who seem to imagine that their ability to fire off stereotypical schoolyard-caliber insults and then slink away passes for some kind of wisdom.

Concerning albed, as he himself points out, he's not above using any other kind of stereotyping information in his attempts to 'discredit' people and thereby sleazily avoid actual intelligible dialogue about whatever subject is at hand. No reason for me to feel special. And of course 'intelligible dialogue' seems to be something he is entirely incapable of anyway, so I assume this is no great loss.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-07, 04:25 PM   #92
albed
flippin 'em off

Leave it to a windbag like Ramona to "blow" a brief comment into an essay on psychoanalysis--oops, did I demean his sexual behaviour again? Darn!

http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/...9&postcount=22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone
I'll answer too. Yes. (I'll bypass your bad analogy, because I've never worn soldier fur... although I did sleep with a marine once.)
Did you think that gave you credibility, or were you just bragging? You've seemed far more interested over the years in revealing your own sexual preference than other people were in hearing about it. But that's just consistent with your own overwhelming interest in yourself.

I could do a really big, wordy post on your odd behaviour, but I really don't give a shit.
Old 26-01-07, 07:40 PM   #93
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

First of all, in referring to my 'essay on psychoanalysis' I assume you're talking about the few sentences of my post wherein your psychotic behavior is mentioned. I hardly feel this comprises an essay, but I suppose to someone of your intelligence the concepts might seem dauntingly complex. Obviously you were unable to comprehend the larger point of the post but that's fine, had it been intended for your understanding I would've used much smaller words and possibly drawn some pictures.

Quote:
I could do a really big, wordy post on your odd behaviour...
I seriously doubt that you could. I've never seen you make a 'big wordy post' about anything.

While it's quite clear that you seem to think that your constant chihuahua-like yapping at the heels of some of the most intelligent members of this forum has some kind of gravity or eloquence, my advice would be to stick to your one-liner movie reviews and knee-jerk dismissals of topics over your head, or, in short, just keep pretending you're above it all and save yourself the effort, which in your case I'm sure would be considerable.

But I can see you don't really need this advice, you're already the master of the technique:

Quote:
...but I really don't give a shit.
Of course. We're to assume that not giving a shit is why you just had to search up a four year old post, a post you must have remembered for four years in order to even be able to find it? My, that's quite an impression to carry around for something you don't give a shit about.

I also do not mention the gender of the marine in question, so it's your imagination that I was revealing a particular sexual preference. And the fact that you can even imagine that I might've made this little joke 'to give myself credibility' is just fucking weird. Talk about a potential psychoanalytic essay...

If one takes the time to explain their position in 'big wordy posts' they don't have to worry about their credibility. It's there for anyone to see.

Clearly this is why you on the other hand are so obsessed with the concept.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-07, 06:30 AM   #94
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

Quote:
I also do not mention the gender of the marine in question,
I noticed that.
Does that matter?
Old 28-01-07, 12:35 AM   #95
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:

If one takes the time to explain their position in 'big wordy posts' they don't have to worry about their credibility. It's there for anyone to see.
Since when do "big wordy posts" have anything whatsoever to do with "Credibility"?

The only thing "out there for anyone to see" is this insatiable need for credibility that only proves how insecure you are with your credibility

It's actually rather pathetic that you obviously feel saying fecal matter instead of shit somehow makes you superior or more credible than anyone else.

If you weren't so insecure with your own sexuality you wouldn't be threatened when someone questions it. For someone who claims to be so intelligent you would think by now you would have figured out that someone questioning it doesn't require validation by responding to it.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-07, 12:39 AM   #96
multi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmd62 View Post

It's actually rather pathetic that you obviously feel saying fecal matter instead of shit somehow makes you superior or more credible than anyone else.
this man takes his shit seriously...

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 04-02-07, 09:12 PM   #97
multi

Thumbs down

Quote:
We did Saddam an accidental favor in return by giving him a rare old-school death. Maybe that's not important for some of you moral-types but it would be to my heroes. It would matter to John Paul Jones, it would matter to Alexander, it would matter to Subotai, and it matters to me. I wish I could have a death like that. Instead I'll die the same way you will, tubes coming out of my fat carcass, leaning over to watch the cardio beeper zig when it's supposed to zag, scared out of my head and ashamed to look down at this civilian belly hyperventilating its last chickenshit breaths.
http://www.exile.ru/2006-January-26/...beautiful.html

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard