P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 09-01-07, 02:37 PM   #61
JackSpratts

the world of itchy and scratchy lol.

always a hoot but disturbingly close to reality.

someone should package them all into a single torrent, for educational purposes of course.

nevermind. i see they already have.

(i always liked this one.)

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-07, 03:07 PM   #62
multi
Thanks for being with arse

might have to look into for that myself

also it's a bit like the tale of the Hydra
if you can't cauterize where you have lopped off one of it heads ,2 will grow in its place

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-07, 10:11 PM   #63
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
George Bush can hang one Saddam Hussein but we will create an army of Saddam Husseins. Let him come to our village and see how Saddam Hussein can never be executed.
Seems these people are missing the point. Saddam wasn't hung because people had a problem with his name, it was because of the thousands of people who were murdered in his name. The name itself is harmless, as are the vast majority of the boys and men who bear it. What the Saddam Hussein did is unforgivable and hanging was too good a death for a man like him.

Go ahead, name all of your children after him. They aren't like him and, Insha'Allah, they never will be.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-07, 11:09 PM   #64
JackSpratts

i think they know exactly who sadaam was:

a tribal leader of a fairly large tribe who did what tribal leaders all too often do.

it's a sublety that's lost on me but for much of the planet it is a reality they live with - and work with - everyday.

and everyday that other tribal leader called bush gets closer to slaughtering (for reasons he can't even articulate) more iraqis than sadaam (and can't be bothered even counting), hussien the man looks more rightous to them in comparison. not that they're comparing tribal strongmen necessarilly but it's a factor. why not, it's human nature and it's just about the only thing left since the administration all but abandoned every other excuse trotted out to justify an invasion. they gave us sadamm the asshole.

well guess what? from what i'm hearing, a rapidly increasing global popualtion thinks bush is just as bad, an opinion based on what they've seen or experienced. how's that for american influence? so unless i miss my guess the guy quoted in the story would get right into your face and insist, calmly or otherwise, that it's you who's missed the point.

"yes," he or others like him might say, "i know sadaam. it's true, he killed some of my familly. but don't lie to me about bush. he's killing the rest of them."

- js.
Old 09-01-07, 11:42 PM   #65
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Just because a few ignorant hillbillies from northern India think in tribal terms doesn't make Hussein the headman of a tribe. He always called himself president. Their subtlety is lost on you because you aren't racist like they are. You understand that the Baath party is not a tribe, and they don't. You're too educated to endorse their backwards perspective, Jack. Iraq may yet regress into tribalism at some point, but for now it is a nation with borders and a government. Hussein at least understood that about his country. These other people don't have a clue who Saddam was.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-07, 12:04 AM   #66
JackSpratts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
Just because a few ignorant hillbillies from northern India...
well you know, a hundred million here, a hundred million there, pretty soon you have a problem lol.

- js.
Old 10-01-07, 04:47 PM   #67
JackSpratts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts View Post

"yes," he or others like him might say, "i know sadaam. it's true, he killed some of my familly. but don't lie to me about bush. he's killing the rest of them."

- js.
the above of course is fictional, something made up to illustrate a point. in case one thinks it illustrates little besides a facility for rhetoric however, the following statement is real.

- js.

As you know, Saddam executed my own brother, and many of my relatives. He executed the uncle of my children. But the way he was executed proved Saddam was a brave man. He has truly become our martyr. And we will visit his grave, like the graves of the righteous.

- Mish’an Al-Jabouri
Old 10-01-07, 07:42 PM   #68
albed
flippin 'em off

Oh goody, you found real propaganda so you can discard your home-made stuff.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-07, 03:11 PM   #69
JackSpratts

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
Oh goody, you found real propaganda so you can discard your home-made stuff.
hardly. there's a world of difference between propagandists and true believers. you don't get killed by suicide propaganda. i'm not surprised it's beyond you - bush is just as clueless, as last nights mush-from-the-simp made clear.

- js.
Old 11-01-07, 03:54 PM   #70
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
hardly. there's a world of difference between propagandists and true believers. you don't get killed by suicide propaganda. i'm not surprised it's beyond you - bush is just as clueless, as last nights mush-from-the-simp made clear.

- js.
I'm quite sure Bush is much more informed than you are. Only you don't use information to form your opinions so his decisions are completely incomprehensible to you. Though whatever's broadcast on Al Jazeera is automatically added to the propaganda phrases you mindlessly swallow and regurgitate.
Old 11-01-07, 06:03 PM   #71
JackSpratts

albed, i've never heard the slightest squeak from you that would make me take you seriously. your pro-war rhetoric is shrill and continuous yet you rest comfortably at home, while real believers make sacrifices for you.

you're a troll certainly, but before the internet we would have called you the very definition of the self-serving propagandist.

- js.
Old 11-01-07, 07:35 PM   #72
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Attached Images

miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-07, 08:05 PM   #73
JackSpratts

a head cold has weakened my restraint. my noseth runs like a vernal spring.
Old 11-01-07, 08:13 PM   #74
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
albed, i've never heard the slightest squeak from you that would make me take you seriously. your pro-war rhetoric is shrill and continuous yet you rest comfortably at home, while real believers make sacrifices for you.

you're a troll certainly, but before the internet we would have called you the very definition of the self-serving propagandist.

- js.
Like I said before, I did my 6 years of military service, and I suppose I should be grateful you didn't spit on me when I got back but I suspect you were just saving that mouthful for artifical insemination purposes.
What you interpret as "pro-war" is actually "pro-American" and the only war I'm really enthusiatic about is against the fucking lowlife anti-American scumbags who parrot whatever propaganda our enemies squawk into their stupid ears and who are willing to ignore all the terrible things the enemies we're fighting did to continuously criticize and demean the efforts taken against them. Take a good look in the mirror fuckwad, you'll never see what's really there.
Old 11-01-07, 11:06 PM   #75
JackSpratts

like i said albed, if you were serious you'd be there with the ieds and the shrapnel. instead you wail from a safe distance. it's all gas from you and nobody's buying, but others are dying because of cowards like you who make life and death decisions they know they'll never be called to pay for.

- js.
Old 12-01-07, 07:19 AM   #76
RDixon

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
Like I said before, I did my 6 years of military service
You do know that you can go to hell for lying just the same as for stealing?
I say lying because had you actually ever been in any branch of the US military; your ass would have been fragged before boot camp was over.
RDixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-07, 09:07 AM   #77
albed
flippin 'em off

Another religious retard who hasn't figured out that it's all bullshit. You can tremble over the imaginary hell that awaits you but I stopped believing that crap when I was twelve and I stand on my own honor which even your fear of hell can't match.

The military isn't as full of cowardly fucks who'd shoot their own in the back as the media would lead you imbeciles to think. But you only think what you like anyway.
Old 12-01-07, 11:12 AM   #78
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Playing paintball with your little dirtbiking friends doesn't count as 'military service' in the real world potsy.

But who knows or really even cares, maybe it's true! Sadly and obviously it hasn't made you one shred more credible, trustworthy or enlightened than we can all already see that you are, which is about on par with the average household rodent. This is the chief reason I don't believe it in fact; most people I know who've been in the military have gleaned far more of a sense of decency, humility and humanity from the experience than you have ever shown to possess. And lying may not be a ticket to hell, it just makes you look as ridiculous, hypocritical and desperate for attention and respect as you really are.

"Stand on your honor," lmao. How stupid do you have to be to believe that you have any honor here, where you've never once extended such a thing to anyone else? Seems you would've learned something about that in six years too, but, alas, I guess not.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-07, 01:03 PM   #79
albed
flippin 'em off

Did you even play paintball in the real world windbag? I've had teammates who were too chickenshit to face even a few paintball stings to accomplish a mission and others wouldn't even go play after I lifted my shirt the day after. You strike me as the sort who prefers to endlessly blow hot air rather than actually experience something yourself, especially if it might hurt.

And despite all the felatio you've no doubt performed on servicemen, you can't actually suck out the experience they've gained. And if you haven't figured out that I'm not like most people you know than your head is further up your ass than I previously believed possible.

You don't get honor by "extending" it to liars and fools; as if there were something honorable in what they do.
Old 12-01-07, 02:28 PM   #80
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Your paintball mission scars (ROTFLMFAO) do not impress me. That you get off to impressing your friends with them so much though is another nice insight into your true character.

And if my experience with fellatio has taught me anything it's that those with the biggest need to prove the size of their balls usually have the smallest ones.

And yes of course I figured out a long time ago that you're not like most people, fuck, you're barely even like a person.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote