P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 21-08-06, 09:47 AM   #1
pisser
Guv

Evil Black Grin Time to Bomb Iran out of existance

From CNN:

No nuclear halt, warns Khamenei

Ayatollah Khamenei said the West was trying to stop Islamic progress
Iran's supreme leader, Ali Khamenei, has said his country will press ahead with its nuclear programme.

pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-06, 01:13 PM   #2
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisser
Time to Bomb Iran out of existence
specifically what would you suggest?
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-06, 05:09 PM   #3
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-06, 05:35 PM   #4
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife
So,

who do you think will be the 2nd ?
Old 21-08-06, 05:36 PM   #5
Nicobie

no oil?
Old 21-08-06, 06:39 PM   #6
theknife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie
So,

who do you think will be the 2nd ?
the 2nd what, nic?
Old 21-08-06, 09:44 PM   #7
multi
Thanks for being with arse

pisser is just being a good little right wing tool as usual, spouting the first crap that enters his head that will piss off anyone with any common sense. Last time I looked, Israel and the US were busy with a psychological war designed to keep the citizens of the west in a constant state of fear and make radical Islamics do something stupid like use atomic weapons or biological weapons . If they get a few home grown terrorists to blow them selves up along the way thats just a bonus for their propaganda machine.

Forget the conspiricies this is right in your face . Trying repeatedly to prove the events of 9/11 were designed by the US government is futile ,as is trying to prove they let it happen. If people concentrated on the events of the last 150 years that led up to 9/11 as much as the energy that went into constantly pushing that huge rock up that huge hill the reasons for 9/11 would be pretty clear by now. Terrorism is the 'big lie' that has been used quite well .The British and the Jews have known for hundreds of years how the Islamics will fight when pushed into a corner and so it has been easy to align modern politics against them over the last 90 or so years . I see the same brainless drone advocate bombing Iran that was screaming 'nuke' Bagdad and Afganistan a few years ago ,so I take it he means 'nuke' them.
(probably a side effect of too much FOX news)

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-06, 09:58 PM   #8
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-06, 07:42 AM   #9
pisser
Guv

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi

pisser is just being a good little right wing tool as usual, spouting the first crap that enters his head that will piss off anyone with any common sense. Last time I looked, Israel and the US were busy with a psychological war designed to keep the citizens of the west in a constant state of fear and make radical Islamics do something stupid like use atomic weapons or biological weapons . If they get a few home grown terrorists to blow them selves up along the way thats just a bonus for their propaganda machine.

Forget the conspiricies this is right in your face . Trying repeatedly to prove the events of 9/11 were designed by the US government is futile ,as is trying to prove they let it happen. If people concentrated on the events of the last 150 years that led up to 9/11 as much as the energy that went into constantly pushing that huge rock up that huge hill the reasons for 9/11 would be pretty clear by now. Terrorism is the 'big lie' that has been used quite well .The British and the Jews have known for hundreds of years how the Islamics will fight when pushed into a corner and so it has been easy to align modern politics against them over the last 90 or so years . I see the same brainless drone advocate bombing Iran that was screaming 'nuke' Bagdad and Afganistan a few years ago ,so I take it he means 'nuke' them.
(probably a side effect of too much FOX news)
Spoken like a true terrorist.....
Old 22-08-06, 07:43 AM   #10
pisser
Guv

Quote:
Whatever it takes to ensure that they do not possess or retain nuclear capabilitites. If that means destroying infrastructure, so be it.
Old 22-08-06, 07:44 AM   #11
pisser
Guv

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
Don't feed the environmentalist. Might hurt the environment.
Old 22-08-06, 10:12 AM   #12
multi

Pump

you are the fucking terrorist you idiot..
I am not calling for anyone to be bombed

go suck albeds dick

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 22-08-06, 06:05 PM   #13
theknife

Quote:
Whatever it takes to ensure that they do not possess or retain nuclear capabilitites. If that means destroying infrastructure, so be it.
nobody can ensure that. what does destroying infrastructure do for us? ask israel how destroying arab infrastructure has made them any safer. ask the US how destroying iraqi infrastructure has made us any safer.

after fifty years of fighting jihads of one sort or another, with the net result being an ever escalating islamic fundamentalist threat, after iraq, after afghanistan, after gaza - what on earth gives you the idea that there is a military solution to this problem?
Old 22-08-06, 11:12 PM   #14
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

The bombs aren't falling in Iran - not yet anyway. Unfortunately, It's probably just a matter of time - it depends on how uncooperative and belligerent the Iranians get.

It is not in the best interests of organized nations to permit Iran to gain nuclear weapons. It's a given that the uranium enrichment they want to do is for development of fissile nuclear weapons - to spread their "Islamic fundamentalism" abroad.

The path of diplomacy is currently being tried in earnest. Trouble is, these "Islamic fundamentalists" do not seem to respond to diplomatic solutions very well. When diplomacy fails, the last resort is often a military one in these kinds of cases.

Iran pokes at Israel and the U.S. in an effort to draw a military confrontation. The main purpose of that is to manufacture an excuse for even more acts of "Islamic fundamentalism" (a.k.a. terrorism).

Iran should be careful what they wish for, because they might get it - and they won't like it. Iran thinks the underground hardened facilities are safe - but they are not. The U.S., The U.K., and Israel have the tools to take out those facilities if need be.

Military action against terrorism has been considerably more effective than the opponents of military action in Iraq and Afghanistan are admitting.

Quote:
what does destroying infrastructure do for us?
In a war scenario, destruction of infrastructure hampers the ability of the opponent forces to fight back. You take out power plants, communications, and other things that the opponent forces need to continue to wage war. Conventional wars are won by killing the opponent forces and blowing up the things that they need. Unfortunately, non-combatants (civilians) are often effected by the same infrastructure damage.

Generally speaking, war sucks - that's why diplomacy is tried first.

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-06, 09:52 AM   #15
pisser
Guv

Quote:
you are the fucking terrorist you idiot..
I am not calling for anyone to be bombed

go suck albeds dick
now now, touchy touchy, musta hit a nerve there, eh?
Old 23-08-06, 09:54 AM   #16
pisser
Guv

Quote:
nobody can ensure that. what does destroying infrastructure do for us? ask israel how destroying arab infrastructure has made them any safer. ask the US how destroying iraqi infrastructure has made us any safer.

after fifty years of fighting jihads of one sort or another, with the net result being an ever escalating islamic fundamentalist threat, after iraq, after afghanistan, after gaza - what on earth gives you the idea that there is a military solution to this problem?
Israel cannot reason with people that want to DESTROY them.

Political solutions just won't happen.

If not political, what other option do they have, kissing more arab enemy ass?

Get real, clueless. It is a harsh reality, but that's the way it is.
Old 23-08-06, 11:37 AM   #17
theknife

Quote:
Israel cannot reason with people that want to DESTROY them.

Political solutions just won't happen.

If not political, what other option do they have, kissing more arab enemy ass?

Get real, clueless. It is a harsh reality, but that's the way it is.
the harsh reality is that nothing in the Middle East has ever been solved militarily. so when geniuses like you toss around bumper-sticker sound bites like "we need to take out Iraq/Iran/Syria", it means you have no clue and have learned nothing.
Old 23-08-06, 03:12 PM   #18
albed
flippin 'em off

Present your solution then? WTF is there to solve anyway? You must not have figured out reality there or more likely you don't have that capability.

You must see a lot of those "War is not the answer" bumper stickers, huh?
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-06, 03:20 PM   #19
multi

Quote:
now now, touchy touchy, musta hit a nerve there, eh?
not at all, you pathetic tool

plain and simple YOU are the terrorist calling for other terrorists to bomb something.

tell me where I am calling on anyone to harm anyone else.

what it really comes down to is ,if the middle east was to get a major policy change where Israel was forced to have nuclear inspection or face sanctions and was basicly put on equal footing with the Arab Nations. If the Arabs were given a much better deal from the international comunity
in turn for leaving Israel alone. Call it appeasing or whatever you wish ,it doesn't matter.

Could this of happened decades ago,the situation there might be quite different but we have these forever ruthless scheming Islamo-facists would just become more powerful and reneg on the whole thing and try and destroy Israel even though the mutual destruction that would ensue would not stop them because they want to convert the whole world to Islam? because they are just crazy and rather destroy the whole world than to see Israel exist.?

So with that never ending argument being force fed into the ear of the major western democratic governments nothing like that would ever happen ... but something is going to give sooner or later. There are obviously people out there who want to cause large scale attocities on the west ,I am not in favor of people losing their freedoms the way they have been but the governments can't sit on their hands and do nothing and when the incoming government takes office it will be face with the same challenges.

Calling everyone a terrorist that doesn't want the current government to continue and thinks a new government will do a better job is just people grabbing at last ditch attempt to use the lowest form of disinformation to derail their opponents and it's getting rather old rather quickly.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 23-08-06, 03:50 PM   #20
pisser
Guv

Quote:
if the middle east was to get a major policy change where Israel was forced to have nuclear inspection or face sanctions and was basicly put on equal footing with the Arab Nations. If the Arabs were given a much better deal from the international comunity
in turn for leaving Israel alone.
You actually believe that they would 'leave Israel alone'???

Earth to Multi: They want Israel OBLITERATED along with the US.

NOTHING ELSE WILL SATISFY THEM! THEY DON'T WANT TO CO-EXIST!

Can you H E A R me?

So once again, I say kill um first, before they have the chance to kill you!

NO OTHER SOLUTION. PERIOD.