P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 04-05-06, 02:56 AM   #1
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Exclamation From Freedom to Fascism

http://www.freedomtofascism.com/

"Time after time in our history, in the face of great danger, Americans worked together to ensure that freedom
would not falter. But not today. Motivated more by partisan politics than by national security, today's Social
Democratic leaders see America as an occupier, not a liberator. And nothing makes me madder than
someone calling American troops occupiers rather than liberators. Tell that to the Iraqi's and Afghani's who have been freed because George Bush led an army of liberators, not occupiers. Tell that to
the millions of men, women, and children who are free today from the Iraq to Afghanistan, because Geroge Bush built a military of liberators, not occupiers.

now the real quote from Joseph Goebbels

"Time after time in our history, in the face of great danger, Germans worked together to ensure that freedom
would not falter. But not today. Motivated more by partisan politics than by national security, today's Social
Democratic leaders see Germany as an occupier, not a liberator. And nothing makes me madder than
someone calling German troops occupiers rather than liberators. Tell that to the Czechs, Poles, Frenchmen,
and Belgians who have been freed because Adolf Hitler led an army of liberators, not occupiers. Tell that to
the millions of men, women, and children who are free today from the Baltics to the Crimea, from Poland to
the Balkans, because Adolf Hitler built a military of liberators, not occupiers.
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-06, 04:50 AM   #2
Hegemonic

A perfect example of why they're called LOLbertarians.
Old 04-05-06, 08:03 PM   #3
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Wait floyd, where on that page did you find that quote? I've been looking and I don't see it anywhere.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-06, 11:55 AM   #4
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

the quote wasnt from that link, just an example of how far we've come.
i got it from a libertarian site

heres another one, this quote was used in the movie freedom to fascism

"Fascism should rightly be called corporatism as it is a merger of state and corporate power--Benito Mussolini "Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day."
--Theodore Roosevelt, April 19, 1906
Old 05-05-06, 12:43 PM   #5
Sinner
--------------------

Oh, So they just changed words in someone's quote - What does that prove?

I guess it proves The Nazis said a lot of stuff and I'm sure comments can be found which would be similar to what John Kerry, Hilary Clinton, Al Gore or many other public figures have said or done.

"Fascist ethics begin ... with the acknowledgment that it is not the individual who confers a meaning upon society, but it is, instead, the existence of a human society which determines the human character of the individual. According to Fascism, a true, a great spiritual life cannot take place unless the State has risen to a position of pre-eminence in the world of man. The curtailment of liberty thus becomes justified at once, and this need of rising the State to its rightful position." - Mario Palmieri, "The Philosophy of Fascism" 1936

"We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society." - Hillary Clinton, 1993

"When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans ..." - Bill Clinton

"And so a lot of people say there's too much personal freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it." - Bill Clinton - 3/22/1994
Old 05-05-06, 02:18 PM   #6
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Oh, So they just changed words in someone's quote - What does that prove?

I guess it proves The Nazis said a lot of stuff and I'm sure comments can be found which would be similar to what John Kerry, Hilary Clinton, Al Gore or many other public figures have said or done.

"Fascist ethics begin ... with the acknowledgment that it is not the individual who confers a meaning upon society, but it is, instead, the existence of a human society which determines the human character of the individual. According to Fascism, a true, a great spiritual life cannot take place unless the State has risen to a position of pre-eminence in the world of man. The curtailment of liberty thus becomes justified at once, and this need of rising the State to its rightful position." - Mario Palmieri, "The Philosophy of Fascism" 1936

"We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society." - Hillary Clinton, 1993

"When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans ..." - Bill Clinton

"And so a lot of people say there's too much personal freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it." - Bill Clinton -

3/22/1994
yep same party with a different label

i sure hope hillary is not the next pres or our country is in trouble
Old 06-05-06, 08:32 AM   #7
multi
Thanks for being with arse

What The?

Hang on to your hats ,its World War Three !

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-07, 04:23 PM   #8
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

watch it for free

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...77175242198&q=

Old 18-02-07, 07:50 PM   #9
Nicobie

This simple minded dillweed thought being a libertarian meant being against BIG government ??

I honestly can't figure why anyone would be against that.
Old 18-02-07, 10:45 PM   #10
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie View Post
This simple minded dillweed thought being a libertarian meant being against BIG government ??

People with brain's' maybe?

Not every one stands with the current adm, seems you are part of the few 30% standing.

TG, this smilie should be renamed :KABA:
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-07, 11:38 PM   #11
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie View Post

There are plenty of idiots who couldn't possibly survive in the world without a lot of help and once they get too old and ugly and bitter to persuade the opposite sex to do things for them they have only big government to turn to.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-07, 12:11 AM   #12
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Puke

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
There are plenty of idiots who couldn't possibly survive in the world without a lot of help and once they get too old and ugly and bitter to persuade the opposite sex to do things for them they have only big government to turn to.
Are you referring to the current IDIOTS that BELIEVED Bush to trade their freedom for security? Or are you saying there is hope yet for your coptry beside the biased MSM?
Old 19-02-07, 12:25 AM   #13
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Make yourself useful al

Enlist, serves the troops, be there!

Heard that the current gov that they are willing to enlist merc?? Meaning, who ever want to be a state citz will be accepted if they go to war on their behalf.

Quite priceless as the credit ad say...

Clueless perp willing to be an AM citizen, canon fodder?
Old 19-02-07, 02:03 AM   #14
TankGirl
Madame Comrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver View Post
TG, this smilie should be renamed :KABA:
Changing the shortcuts would mess the old posts... BUT if you or anybody else can find a good small George Bush smilie gif, it would be nice to have one in our smilie collection - after all, George is a rather popular character in our friendly little political discussions... I tried to find one with Google but with no luck... one would think that there would already be loads of Bush smilies available.
TankGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-07, 04:28 PM   #15
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankGirl View Post
Changing the shortcuts would mess the old posts... BUT if you or anybody else can find a good small George Bush smilie gif, it would be nice to have one in our smilie collection - after all, George is a rather popular character in our friendly little political discussions... I tried to find one with Google but with no luck... one would think that there would already be loads of Bush smilies available.
Asked and you shall be served

Will upload some later on in the test forum.
Old 19-02-07, 07:17 PM   #16
Nicobie

Quote:
Could we also have a gif of that power hungry, do whatever it takes in order to be the boss... hillary
Old 19-02-07, 07:23 PM   #17
Nicobie

[quote=miss_silver;254128]People with brain's' maybe?

QUOTE]

So far, u are the simpleton.

All you can do is insult.

I have not yet seen one original idea from you.

Prove me wrong
Old 19-02-07, 10:21 PM   #18
multi

Njah Njah

Quote:
BUT if you or anybody else can find a good small George Bush smilie gif, it would be nice to have one in our smilie collection - after all, George is a rather popular character in our friendly little political discussions... I tried to find one with Google but with no luck... one would think that there would already be loads of Bush smilies available.

what you talking about TG ?
there's been one there for years

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-07, 11:01 PM   #19
JackSpratts

Attached Images

JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-07, 11:39 PM   #20
multi