P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 05-05-06, 02:06 PM   #61
Hegemonic

Albed, I see what you mean. He is a moron.
Old 05-05-06, 02:21 PM   #62
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegemonic
and possibly nuke Israel, as they have stated is their goal in life
got a link for that statement factboy?
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-06, 03:29 PM   #63
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Albed, I see what you mean. He is a moron.
He admitted, bragged really, about frying his brains with an assortment of illegal drugs early in his life when he should have been getting a fundamental education.

Suprising he can function at all.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-06, 03:33 PM   #64
Hegemonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian slip
got a link for that statement factboy?
I guess they plan to "wipe Israel off the map" with a large Swiffer™ or possibly a WetVac.
Old 05-05-06, 05:01 PM   #65
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvachat
Don't worry too much about.
It's what I have come to expect.
Entrenched views,won't even consider another view point.
It's not hard to make your mind up about something,if you have all ready made your mind up.
I try to be fair to everybody.
Anybody spot the credible answer?
No kidding

Did my own research, now I know what his sources are, as uncredible as they come except for CNN , Yahoo news and maybe the La or Washington times. Won't even bother to aks anymore.

Only wish he could reply without pointing out features that all woman were born with *sigh*

Mal, I asked cause your question really got me curious but now that I have my answer, I will know better from now on
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-06, 05:10 PM   #66
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
I guess they plan to "wipe Israel off the map" with a large Swiffer™ or possibly a WetVac.
Do you really think Iran would drop a nuke on Israel and wipe out the palestinians in the process? I think not. But if the news report that there is a massive wave of palestinians leaving their land, i'd start worrying. Until then, it's only a smokescreen like those WMD's were.
Old 05-05-06, 05:44 PM   #67
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Scream

Quote:
I gave you an answer, several times in fact. Sorry I didn't give you one which would allow you to continue with your predetermined opinion. I know you were probably hoping I would say something like "I LEIK FAUX NEWZ!" so you could continue along the path I could see you heading down, sorry beautiful breasted woman, ain't gonna happen.
Too late...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,193176,00.html

LoL
Old 05-05-06, 05:53 PM   #68
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

The "Destroy Israel" speech is a crowd pleaser in Iran and in some Arab countries too. It's an obvious threat, but whether or not it constitutes real intent by Ahmadinejad to destroy Israel is an other matter. Here are the facts as I see them: Ahmadinejad is a certifiable lunatic, he want's to see Israel wiped off the map, and he doesn't have the ability to do it himself, at least not yet. What we don't actually know is whether he's willing to nuke Israel or if he wants someone else to do it. Since nobody really knows, the best policy is to assume that once he has a nuclear weapon he'll use it against Isreal. The reason Israel hasn't already been wiped off the map is because it takes all threats seriously.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-06, 05:54 PM   #69
albed
flippin 'em off

GrinNo

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
Only wish he could reply without pointing out features that all woman were born with *sigh*
Don't know how it works with your species but human baby girls don't come out that way.
Old 05-05-06, 07:04 PM   #70
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer
The "Destroy Israel" speech is a crowd pleaser in Iran and in some Arab countries too. It's an obvious threat, but whether or not it constitutes real intent by Ahmadinejad to destroy Israel is an other matter. Here are the facts as I see them: Ahmadinejad is a certifiable lunatic, he want's to see Israel wiped off the map, and he doesn't have the ability to do it himself, at least not yet. What we don't actually know is whether he's willing to nuke Israel or if he wants someone else to do it. Since nobody really knows, the best policy is to assume that once he has a nuclear weapon he'll use it against Isreal. The reason Israel hasn't already been wiped off the map is because it takes all threats seriously.
Mazer, you have a good point.

Just wonder if it's truly their intention? Afterall, India got their nukes against pakistan and Pakistan has their nukes against India, has been a while too and even tho they both hate eachother, they never used it. Hell, if I remember right, at first it was only about producing electricity in Iran with enriched Uranium and even Israel was against that in "Fear" that they might build a nuke bomb. Those talks about wiping off Israel off the map came after Israel declared they would bomb their facilities if they went forward with it.

I wouldn't put too much faith in it, Beside the shia and sunnies who are at eachother jugs in Iraq, Iran wouldn't dare to wipe off the palestinian population in the process. If they did so, it would be an automatic ban from La Mecque and each practicing muslim knows it's a lifetime obligation to go there atleast once. If you see palestinians fleeing their land in massive waves, i'd start to take that threat seriously. Beyond that, it's more like, my daddy is stronger than your daddy complex ATM.
Old 05-05-06, 07:12 PM   #71
albed
flippin 'em off

Uranium enrichment for weapons is a lot different then for power and UN inspectors could easily notice the difference which is why Iran booted them out. So the 'power production' claim is a very transparent lie.

The Palestinians are mostly in Gaza and the West Bank regions and would suffer little in an accurate nuclear attack on Israel.

Quote:
Beside the shia and sunnies who are at eachother jugs in Iraq,
Can't you make a point without referring to female anatomy?
Old 05-05-06, 07:13 PM   #72
RoBoBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
A lot of people around here don't even adopt a viewpoint they just parrot whatever they find appealing. Ask them a question that requires some original thinking and they just about fall off their perch.
You mean like you never express a viewpoint on topic, instead slander and call everyone that posts something you don't like [everything] names?

I've always assumed you have a defective mental gene.
RoBoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-06, 07:29 PM   #73
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoBoBoy
You mean like you never express a viewpoint on topic, instead slander and call everyone that posts something you don't like [everything] names?

I've always assumed you have a defective mental gene.
RB, by now, he made an art of it
Old 05-05-06, 07:42 PM   #74
Hegemonic

Quote:

Just wonder if it's truly their intention?
Quote:
His (the 12th Iman) return will be preceded by cosmic chaos, war and bloodshed. After a cataclysmic confrontation with evil and darkness, the Mahdi will lead the world to an era of universal peace.

This is similar to the Christian vision of the Apocalypse. Indeed, the Hidden Imam is expected to return in the company of Jesus.

Mr Ahmadinejad appears to believe that these events are close at hand and that ordinary mortals can influence the divine timetable.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...4/ixworld.html
Quote:
Did my own research, now I know what his sources are, as uncredible as they come except for CNN , Yahoo news and maybe the La or Washington times. Won't even bother to aks anymore.
please elaborate.
Old 05-05-06, 07:46 PM   #75
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Uranium enrichment for weapons is a lot different then for power and UN inspectors could easily notice the difference which is why Iran booted them out. So the 'power production' claim is a very transparent lie.

The Palestinians are mostly in Gaza and the West Bank regions and would suffer little in an accurate nuclear attack on Israel.

Can't you make a point without referring to female anatomy?
Jug ment at eachother's throat. Is Jug a part of the female anatomy? If it is, please define it.

And if you really firmly believe that, I reckon you'd feel radiation safe if a nuke bomb would land close to Harrisburg or Johnstown, no?

LoL, considering that the US has already an arsenal of nukes and they can't even be transparent to their own population about it, even less toward to the UN, makes me wonder why the fuss about some country that hasn't even build a nuke yet? It's only speculation so far and a parrot would even be that smart to spot it without a master to teach him how to say, polly want a cracker.

That was one of the best song from Nirvana IMO. BTW, thanks for the help in the bite bits forum, good to know we can royally disagree here and help elsewhere
Old 05-05-06, 07:50 PM   #76
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
please elaborate.
Yeah right!

Like you cared to elaborate previously about your sources...
Old 05-05-06, 07:58 PM   #77
albed
flippin 'em off

http://www.answers.com/jugs&r=67

jug (jŭg) pronunciation
n.

1. A large, often rounded vessel of earthenware, glass, or metal with a small mouth, a handle, and usually a stopper or cap.
2. The amount that a jug can hold.
2. A small pitcher.
3. Slang. A jail.
4. jugs Vulgar Slang. A woman's breasts.

You know you can search a word on google and hit the definition link to find out what it means. Jugs has nothing to do with throats.

Direct radiation doesn't have much range and fallout is dependant on the wind and isn't too hard to deal with if you know how.

Plastic sheet and duct tape.
Old 05-05-06, 08:01 PM   #78
Hegemonic

Quote:
Yeah right!

Like you cared to elaborate previously about your sources...
I'll take it you're a liar then, fine by me.
Old 05-05-06, 08:48 PM   #79
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
I'll take it you're a liar then, fine by me.
Liar, Liar, pants on firah

Did you forget that you have a blog? Paid a lil visit there to see who you're so called sources were, got to admit had a real blast when I saw that you posted a link to access hollywood about Rosie, too bad it's been erased by their web site, would have loved to read it! hey, got a copy archived?
Old 05-05-06, 09:31 PM   #80
Hegemonic

Quote:
Liar, Liar, pants on firah

Did you forget that you have a blog? Paid a lil visit there to see who you're so called sources were, got to admit had a real blast when I saw that you posted a link to access hollywood about Rosie, too bad it's been erased by their web site, would have loved to read it! hey, got a copy archived?
My god you are a stupid bitch, that article on my blog, here, says that Rosie has been named co-host of the View, no opining just straight fact reporting, are you saying this info is incorrect? Because last week pretty much every news source in the country reported on it.

CNN
ABC
NYT

I could go on, but I think you've been sufficiently embarrassed.

EDIT: Oh look, Rosie herself even blogs about it on her website, link

dipshit, stick to the kiddie topics.