P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 23-01-06, 11:22 AM   #1
Repo

Default The Amazing Coincidence Of Bin Laden, Bush & The Republican Party

People are asking a lot of questions now that a new Osama bin Laden audiotape has been released. The most often question is, "Why hasn't bin Laden been caught yet?" That of course is a very good question. With America's great technological ability including the use of satellites to see an automobile license plate from space, one would think it would be easy to find bin Laden anywhere on the planet, that is if you really wanted to find him. Another question often asked is, "Where is bin Laden?" That question could also be answered through the use of satellites if one really wanted too know where he was living. I say living and not hiding because you can't hide from America's high tech satellites. With the release of every audiotape people also ask, "Was that tape a secret message to launch another attack?" The answer may be yes but the type of attack may not be what you would expect but I will come back to the type of attack...

There is one interesting coincidence that occurs almost simultaneously with every release of an al-Qaida audio or videotape. It maybe a coincidence or a coordinated plan, I don't know which but every time the Bush Administration or the Republican Party has some troubles suddenly bin Laden or his top lieutenant, Ayman Al-Zawahri or some other al-Qaida operative sends out an audio or video message. That helps boost Bush's popularity, mainly because under threat of an attack by the enemy most people will support their leader even if they feel he is a poor leader, hope and faith takeover from common sense. It started early in Bush's presidency when most people felt he was under equipped to do the job. When 9/11 happened and everyone, myself included, supported Bush's war against al-Qaida. His approval rating soared and the country was united. From 9/11 on every time Bush or the Republicans seemed to need a boost in the polls a mysterious al-Qaida tape would emerge helping them gain public opinion. The most famous was just before the last presidential election; bin Laden released a tape which may have helped Bush win the election...

Why would bin Laden want to help Bush and the Republicans? First off, I am not saying there was a deal between Bush and bin Laden, it is strictly coincidence that the Bush family and the bin Laden family have close ties and were meeting on 9/11/2001. It is also a coincidence that both Bush and bin Laden disliked Saddam Hussein, Bush because Saddam attempted to assassinate his father and bin Laden because Saddam was a secular dictator. It is also coincidence that both had good reason to want Saddam removed from Iraq, Bush for the oil and bin Laden to install an Islamic government in Iraq. I am not making a claim of anything other than the incredible coincidences relating to Bush and bin Laden. Currently the following issues are dogging Bush and the Republican Party: Bush is arguing for legitimacy to continue the Iraq War. A top White House official was indicted in the leak of a CIA agent's identity. Bush illegally has authorized illegal listening of American citizens and his Justice Department wants Google to turn over information of what Americans are searching for on the Internet. Republican Majority Leader Bill Frist is being examined for insider trading and his aides have unethically been releasing information to stock traders before releasing it to the public. Former Republican Whip Tom Delay has serious legal troubles and the Republican House of Representatives is engulfed in a bribery scandal, all with congressional elections just around the corner. Certainly Bush and his Republican Party could use a distraction in the media to take the attention off of their woes. Coincidentally a new bin Laden audiotape turns up to do just that; while at the same time Karl Rove promised to make the war on terrorism a central campaign issue in November 2006...

I'll answer the question I mentioned earlier, "Was that tape a secret message to launch another attack?" It might have been, a secret message for the Republicans to launch an attack on the Democrats. Now I am not saying the Republicans have a secret deal with bin Laden but watch for another bin Laden or al-Qaida affiliate tape to be released just before the November elections. It is just one of those amazing coincidences that whenever Bush or the Republicans need a boost their old friend bin Laden conveniently sends a tape to be released, almost as if it was sent from the RNC. Quite the coincidence....
Repo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-06, 01:29 PM   #2
JackSpratts

i've often wondered at such fortuitous coincidences, especially when the democrats seem to suffer the reverse. it does appear at first glance the hand of more than fate is playing a role in keeping the republicans in power...bush is suffering from such deservedly crappy pr that anytime a tape is released a strong case can be made that he enjoys a lift too good to be true.

still, while the timing may be deliberate it doesn't mean bush & co are actually behind it. osama is playing a very subtle power game (since he doesn't have much military muscle) and leveraging distrust of an already ethically compromised president would be an expected strategy (yet bush’s culpability regardless).

on the other hand bush appears to be arrogant enough to be capable of doing it and ignorant enough to think it morally righteous. his wouldn't be the first empire that rotted from the top, history is rife with examples, and if the republicans are not the most ethically challenged and corrupt officials in the history of ths country it's not from any lack of effort on their part. they truly are en masse selling this country out as fast as they can discard their ideology and line their pockets, and certainly faster than any (republican) congressional hearings and (republican) justice dept lawyers (reluctantly) uncover their crimes.

whatever it is, and i'm sure our descendents will be able to read all about it in time (and hopefully not just by candlelight), it's coincidental enough to look bad without actually being inescapably obvious (surely a time for osama to have saved bush with a tape was when democratic rep murtha announced his plan to pull the troops out of iraq - or maybe not?) but that’s how a high-stakes game is played at such levels and adds little to the evidence piles on either side of this debate.

i do know this: somewhere, someone’s going to get a us-issue bullet between their eyes. whether it’s in afghanistan or a lot closer to texas only time will tell, but it’s going to be a very loud bang, and our ears will ring for years.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-06, 01:44 PM   #3
Belle~

I'm beginning to think Bin Laden is the boogie-man.
Belle~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-06, 10:05 PM   #4
JackSpratts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle~
yeah, a yuppie boogie man maybe. too soft really to ever run with the bad boys. what's he done in his infamous career? knocked off what, 5000 people? phillip morris does that in five days. us hospitals in two and a half weeks. cars just a bit longer. americans smirk at those kind of numbers. lost in the statistical noise...

now compare that to pol pot and his five million. hitler and who knows how many. then there's stalin and mao. these were guys who deserved their titles. talk about motivated. got up in the morning with a list and killed it twice. they were on it 24/7. between the two they were good for a 100 million murders during thier reigns of terror.

we have the terrorist for our times. a piker to agitate a bunch of couch potatos and puffy mall rats.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-06, 12:16 AM   #5
Belle~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts
yeah, a yuppie boogie man maybe. too soft really to ever run with the bad boys. what's he done in his infamous career? knocked off what, 5000 people? phillip morris does that in five days. us hospitals in two and a half weeks. cars just a bit longer. americans smirk at those kind of numbers. lost in the statistical noise...

now compare that to pol pot and his five million. hitler and who knows how many. then there's stalin and mao. these were guys who deserved their titles. talk about motivated. got up in the morning with a list and killed it twice. they were on it 24/7. between the two they were good for a 100 million murders during thier reigns of terror.

we have the terrorist for our times. a piker to agitate a bunch of couch potatos and puffy mall rats.

- js.

Great post Jack, and you are right about the relativity thing.

But what I meant was this: The purpose of the boogie-man is to gain control over children. Although he's really mean and ugly, no one has ever seen him. He usually hides out in the closet or under the bed. I think maybe the Government uses Bin Laden in a similar manner. We never see him, but we know he's there, hiding somewhere. But no, he's not there, same as the boogie-man was never there. I think BL is dead. But he's handy sometimes to have around, if the gov wants to control us.
Belle~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-06, 03:02 AM   #6
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle~

Emanual Goldstien will do it again to start more wars and keep the Military Industrial Complex Economy going.
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote