P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 01-02-05, 05:02 PM   #81
Belle~

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
You remember? Were you with the government or with the cult? Tell us the details of your experience. Did you help the child molesting pervert David Koresh fuck the little girl children that the brainwashed lackey parents offered to him.

All you "remember" is the loud-mouthed scumbags repeatedly screaming the government killed the women and children. Listening to the people involved quietly testifying under oath and presenting the video and audio recordings of the event just don't stick in your pea sized brain or capture your imbecile level attention.

The fact that people like you have equal rights with intelligent, honest, and mentally healthy citizens is the reason democracy is going to have to change. Your kind and the bullshit you spread is the reason for convincing the likes of Timothy McVeigh to start his murder plans. Your sickness and stupidity spreads and causes more misery than you can understand.

Whoa! Did I say I thought Koresh was cool? Even scumbags deserve their day in court. Listen, albed, because your reply to me was nothing more than an out and attack on me personally, I promise to ignore you in the future.

Belle
Belle~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-05, 05:14 PM   #82
Belle~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
That was the AFT, The AFT are a bunch of Cowboys.
AFT, yeah, but given the go-ahead by Ms Janet Reno aka Attorney General of the United States of America aka Ms BuckStopsHere. The point is the Federal Government ended up looking totally incompetent, completely incapable of dealing with a little band of misfits in Texas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Also if WACO tells us anything it is the fact the Government can't cover-up anything.
That's probably true. They have to go thru this chain of command thingy, and too many people know too much about everything.

Belle
Old 01-02-05, 05:53 PM   #83
RoBoBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle~
I don't have enough confidence in the USGov to believe they have the talent to pull off such an enormous illusion. [i]They would have to have some help from people who know how to get things done.[i]
I'd bet they do. CIA, Men in Black, etc, and the Goons so deep the FBI doesn't know about them.

With all our taxpayer money at their disposal, what can't our government do?

And get away with. I mean, who are they accountable to anyway. You, me ?
RoBoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-05, 07:09 PM   #84
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Whoa! Did I say I thought Koresh was cool? Even scumbags deserve their day in court. Listen, albed, because your reply to me was nothing more than an out and attack on me personally, I promise to ignore you in the future.

Belle
You go Girl

Just click on the little ipm's avatar and select the option, put on ignore. You will be asked if you really want to put the imp on the ignore list...Do not waver, be strong
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-05, 08:57 PM   #85
albed
flippin 'em off

IDIOTS OF THE WORLD UNITE
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-05, 09:07 PM   #86
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:

Belle
Did I say you said Koresh was cool? Did you understand my post? I'm saying you lying fucking wackjobs are inciting people to commit mass murder. Your kind did it with Waco and you may well be doing it again with this 9/11 bullshit. Screaming the government is murdering people to get yourselves attention, enjoying being part of the huge flocks of moronic parrots squawking in harmony. You're just too stupid to understand the potential consequences of your actions.
Old 01-02-05, 09:18 PM   #87
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Yeesh Belle, you're lucky. It took me like a whole week or so to realize he was a bitter burnt out wannabe closeminded dumpstermouthed harebrained conclusion jumping crybaby pointlessly venting his gooey black spleen like some pestilent fungus on anyone who says hello.

He's given you a gift. Cherish it.

You known how I am, I'll hammer 'em if I'm in a generous mood.

The sad thing is that any good political forum could really use a good 'radical conservative,' sort of as ballast, and some part of him must imagine that's his function, but he just comes off like Topio Gigio on crack. I'm pretty sure he can't help it.

I know I should take Ms. Silver's excellent advice like a good monkey, and it might sound ironic, but I already do ignore him in my own way. I imagine that he sounds like Herve Villachez on helium usually.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-05, 10:29 PM   #88
Belle~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone
Yeesh Belle, you're lucky. It took me like a whole week or so to realize he was a bitter burnt out wannabe closeminded dumpstermouthed harebrained conclusion jumping crybaby pointlessly venting his gooey black spleen like some pestilent fungus on anyone who says hello.

He's given you a gift. Cherish it.

You known how I am, I'll hammer 'em if I'm in a generous mood.

The sad thing is that any good political forum could really use a good 'radical conservative,' sort of as ballast, and some part of him must imagine that's his function, but he just comes off like Topio Gigio on crack. I'm pretty sure he can't help it.

I know I should take Ms. Silver's excellent advice like a good monkey, and it might sound ironic, but I already do ignore him in my own way. I imagine that he sounds like Herve Villachez on helium usually.

Now I remember why I can't forget you guys & why I keep coming back to this board Best laugh I've had all day!

Well, I could try and be the resident radical conservative, but it wouldn't come across as sincere, coz I'm too much of a softy . I really don't understand how anyone can be totally conservative or totally liberal, much less radical on either end of the pendulum. Albed is a good example of how NOT to be, that's for sure .

Belle
Old 01-02-05, 10:41 PM   #89
Belle~

Quote:
You're just too stupid to understand the potential consequences of your actions.

Albed, my actions at this board might affect you, but believe me, that's where it ends. Get a grip, go out & look at the blue sky above, smell the roses, etc., life is not so bleak. The darkness you see is the darkness of your own soul. Learn to forgive yourself & love yourself.......then maybe one day you can actually learn to love others. Good luck.

Belle
Old 01-02-05, 11:00 PM   #90
Belle~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoBoBoy

I mean, who are they accountable to anyway. You, me ?
Good question. I admit, I don't have an answer to that. I would hope the people in power in this world would have some sort of belief in a power greater than themselves. And hope that greater/higher power would keep them in check. (naive hope, I know.)

Belle

Last edited by Belle~ : 01-02-05 at 11:12 PM.
Old 01-02-05, 11:08 PM   #91
Belle~

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
You go Girl

Just click on the little ipm's avatar and select the option, put on ignore. You will be asked if you really want to put the imp on the ignore list...Do not waver, be strong

miss_silver, you and 'mona have given me some good smiles tonight, thanks
Old 02-02-05, 02:14 AM   #92
schmooky007
hi

Quote:
Now I remember why I can't forget you guys & why I keep coming back to this board Best laugh I've had all day!

Well, I could try and be the resident radical conservative, but it wouldn't come across as sincere, coz I'm too much of a softy . I really don't understand how anyone can be totally conservative or totally liberal, much less radical on either end of the pendulum. Albed is a good example of how NOT to be, that's for sure .

Belle
true, being in the middle is a good thing. but you know what? most liberals tend to think that their viewpoint is the only one that counts. bring up something that isn't on the same track and bam you're a nazi.
Old 02-02-05, 08:17 AM   #93
albed
flippin 'em off

I don't think it's as much a liberal/conservative thing in this particular thread as it is people who can understand and reason vs people who adopt a view and cling to it in spite of information and logic to the contrary.
Old 02-02-05, 11:16 AM   #94
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Uhm, actually schmooky, I don't see it as a "most liberals" thing, or even a "my viewpoint is the only one that counts" thing, that when you start spouting shit like:

Quote:
The fact that people like you have equal rights with intelligent, honest, and mentally healthy citizens is the reason democracy is going to have to change.
then you might in fact have something in common with the Nazis.

I can only speculate the way in which he would "change democracy" but the implication is that someone would decide who is intelligent, honest and "mentally healthy" enough to participate--and I can't but assume in his vision it would be someone like him who would decide. Who gets excluded and where does this process of preferential selection stop--when all the power is in the hands of people who think like albed?

For instance he's already made it clear that gay people shouldn't have the right to marry, but why stop there? Let's make them sew little pink triangles to their clothing and deny them a vote too. Or maybe we should administer IQ tests to determine who gets to vote. (Though it remains to be seen if more liberals or conservatives would lose their rights in that scenario.)

Change democracy? Maybe we should let the Iraqis know that while we're busy bringing freedom, liberty and democracy to the whole world, we're also going to change democracy, train it to ignore certain ideas and to exclude certain people.

Of course in my opinion this is exactly the feeling that all the hype about TERRORISM is designed to engender, and these are exactly the kind of warning signs to be vigilant against: when individuals and their rights are no longer as important as the condition of the state.

The oldest trick in the political book is that a frightened population is a pliant, easily controlled population, a population ready to sacrifice anything to feel more secure, including their rights. Of course as we can see in albed, other people's rights are usually the first to go.

I think one of the primary differences between "liberals and conservatives" in our current climate is that liberals tenaciously believe that equal rights are not dispensable and may even see that work is still needed to establish that equality, while albed's true colors here show that three million votes is not enough insurance against his fears to keep his party in power, and what better way to increase that power than by simply denying the right of participation to the opposition.

If we don't recognize that as a fascist trend then obviously history has taught us nothing.
Old 02-02-05, 04:10 PM   #95
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone
For instance he's already made it clear that gay people shouldn't have the right to marry,
Another flat out fucking lie.

I'm already too tired of your bullshit Ramona to bother arguing when you can't tell the truth to make your case.

Anyone can scan this thread to find the other lies I've pointed out. It gets old and anyone who constantly does it isn't worth debating.
Old 02-02-05, 04:26 PM   #96
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Albed, my actions at this board might affect you, but believe me, that's where it ends. Get a grip, go out & look at the blue sky above, smell the roses, etc., life is not so bleak. The darkness you see is the darkness of your own soul. Learn to forgive yourself & love yourself.......then maybe one day you can actually learn to love others. Good luck.

Belle
The way you "love" the government agents you accuse of killing innocent children? You're fucking warped Belle.

Quote:
Thanks Ramona, I will take that as a compliment

I remember how the GOV handled WACO. WACO is proof enough they don't mind killing some citizens, even innocent children, but they sure screwed it up royally.

Belle
Old 02-02-05, 08:02 PM   #97
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Oops. I apologize for my mistake there. I admit I had you confused with span. What a stretch that is, huh.

So maybe you do support gay marriage. Maybe you're gay. I can assure you it wouldn't be possible for me to care any less, but feel free to make a case about how pro-gay you are if you'd like.

I hardly think the point of my post hinged on that argument, but it's certainly convenient for you to act like it did.

Quote:
The fact that people like you have equal rights with intelligent, honest, and mentally healthy citizens is the reason democracy is going to have to change.
Can you define that change for us? What do you mean by have to change? Does that mean someone will enforce that change? Will this entail new laws? How many new laws? Who gets to decide how democracy is going to change? Also, what do you mean by "intelligent" and how do you define it? What do you mean by "honest" and judged by what criteria? What does "mentally healthy" mean? What behaviors are excluded from this category? Who is going to decide what is excluded? You? Some other authority on mental health? Who is the authority on mental health?

Perhaps you don't mean to exclude anyone, perhaps you mean that democracy will have to change to protect itself from all the ignorant, uncritical little moronic parrots. What form will that take? Will Belle still be allowed to express her opinions? ...Will she still be able to procreate? ...Will we have to send her to a special school?

Maybe by "democracy is going to have to change" you mean that it will ultimately just deteriorate because ignorant liars and crazy people (like Belle and I) are allowed to participate in it. If this is the case I guess democracy itself must just be a big misconception to begin with.

Most importantly, what is it ultimately going to have to change into?

This is a great opportunity for you to prove to us all how well you can reason as well as dazzle us with your understanding about what form this eminent revolution will take.
Old 02-02-05, 09:16 PM   #98
albed
flippin 'em off

Who mentioned an "eminent revolution". You're still trying to put words in my mouth.

The part of my quote that you decided to exclude gives enough of an answer.

Quote:
The fact that people like you have equal rights with intelligent, honest, and mentally healthy citizens is the reason democracy is going to have to change. Your kind and the bullshit you spread is the reason for convincing the likes of Timothy McVeigh to start his murder plans. Your sickness and stupidity spreads and causes more misery than you can understand.
I'll leave you free to continue speculating on the details; you seem to enjoy it so.

Lol. I mention intelligent, honest, and mentally healthy people favorably and you start thinking anti-gay, like gays are dumb, crooked and crazy. Who's anti-gay here?
Old 02-02-05, 09:18 PM   #99
Belle~

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmooky007
true, being in the middle is a good thing. but you know what? most liberals tend to think that their viewpoint is the only one that counts. bring up something that isn't on the same track and bam you're a nazi.

Well, I'm probably not exactly middle of the road . I'm very passionately against abortion, but also passionately against the death penalty. I don't think we have the right to take another's life. I believe laws should be set in place to save the beach mouse, not because I care about the mouse, but because I care about the beach . Mostly I think people should mind their own business, and not be so concerned with what others might be doing. I've lived long enough to know I don't know everything there is to know. So I am openminded to other viewpoints. I've learned there is a lot of gray, and not much black and white. I strongly believe in protecting those who cannot protect themselves---the young, the old, the disabled(also animals).

Belle
Old 02-02-05, 10:27 PM   #100
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
Oh good heavens, how dire of me to have taken something you said out of context! I'm so used to you breaking my posts down into individual isolated words that you can disagree with in order to avoid the larger point being made for so long that I thought that was fair game.

Quote:
Lol. I mention intelligent, honest, and mentally healthy people favorably and you start thinking anti-gay, like gays are dumb, crooked and crazy. Who's anti-gay here?

Boy those liberals sure can spin, can't they? They'll just twist and distort anything.

I sure do feel for you poor conservative fellas, gotta be hell to be so right all the time and yet not be able to figure out why people just don't trust you. And then bad people like Belle come along causing all this misery and convincing Timothy McVeigh to start his murder plans, and hell Belle, I didn't even know you knew Timothy McVeigh.

Quote:

Democracy:
1 a : government by the people; especially : rule of the majority
1 b : a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections
2 : a political unit that has a democratic government

Change:
1 a : to make different in some particular
1 b : to make radically different
2 a : to replace with another
2 b : to make a shift from one to another

Revolution:
2 b : a fundamental change in political organization; especially : the overthrow or renunciation of one government or ruler and the substitution of another by the governed
2 c : activity or movement designed to effect fundamental changes in the socioeconomic situation
2 d : a fundamental change in the way of thinking about or visualizing something : a change of paradigm