P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 27-12-04, 01:17 PM   #21
albed
flippin 'em off

Great. So Helly got "carried away" by a "non-debatable" issue. That oughta keep her out.

She should be more careful about who she calls male when she's got more balls than the whiney manipulative bitches around here.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-04, 08:44 PM   #22
multi
Thanks for being with arse

just because you declare a statement whiney
you dumb bitch..
dont make it so..
manipulative...?
look at you and some other farking self righteous, i am always right broken record patheticly trying to manipulate this thread..

you call it what you like
to most of us.....you just look like couple of out of practice trolls...

so acuse me of having a cry...
i am just so laughing at you...ffs

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-04, 02:47 AM   #23
HellBound

if i had the inclination...i would wonder who the "couple of out of practice trolls" would be in this thread.
Old 28-12-04, 09:13 AM   #24
albed
flippin 'em off

I wonder who accused multi of crying? The bastards, they know how sensitive and easily upset the poor fellow is and they go preying on his weakness....wait, nobody said he was crying. I'm being manipulated into feeling sorry for him, damnit.
Old 28-12-04, 11:31 AM   #25
multi

i could of sworn you accused knife of getting emotional about not getting emotionally involed in something..hang on
not quite

'tireless tirades'
i guess you ment tiresome
like the propaganda you constantly spout
but what line did he cross ?
your line?

'The largest part of the electorate didn't even vote'

you know full well
95% of them if they did/could vote would not vote for the right
so i suggest have a cup
you dont make any sense
with the integrity of slug vomit..you
shouldn't really question someone elses..

'Then consider that most who voted for Bush didn't have children in the military'

every willing to send off the kids from the lower classes into their money grubbing wars....comes as no surprise..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 29-12-04, 12:20 AM   #26
Vladd44

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Hope Santa brings you a gross of Kleenex boxes.

You can print and frame this and keep it as an example of courage and determination.
Maybe you consider it an act of courage, but personally I think he is a pitiful little bitch.

His unwillingness to even attend a funeral of a US service casualty shows a distinct lack of awareness, but even worse, a lack of character. His actions are those of a maniacal meglomaniac. Dont confuse him with the facts, his mind is made up.

I can only hope he runs across the right pretzel.
Old 29-12-04, 12:54 AM   #27
albed
flippin 'em off

What act of courage are you referring to? Being nominated Time magazine's Person of the Year?

Bush has spent enough time with live soldiers, visiting them in hospitals and in the field, to show his consideration.

Following primitive rituals involving corpses has always struck me as ridiculous. Doesn't do the corpse any good at all.
Old 29-12-04, 08:04 PM   #28
Nicobie

Default Nuclear

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Great.
She should be more careful about who she calls male when she's got more balls than the whiney manipulative bitches around here.

Duck & Cover

whoohoo
Old 29-12-04, 08:55 PM   #29
multi

Quote:
whiney manipulative bitches around here
please feel free to grab a complimentry tissue on the way in..

oh ..WHAT ?
none left ?

it must be all the complaining and hissy fit throwing we do around here..sorry

bring your own next time...

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 30-12-04, 06:35 AM   #30
HellBound

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife
how about a gross of body bags?

no tears here....since the electorate made it clear they don't mind putting their kids' lives in the hands of this idiot, i'll invest no more emotion in the situation. as long as it's not my child getting blown up, i have no problem if other people want to sacrifice their children.
Quote:
Originally Posted by multi
i dont see anywhere he said he wants to see others kids killed
you want to twist it like he said something like that
but get real..
if you dont have a kid in the military over there its always going to
be 'others' kids getting killed
how someone deals with it emotionaly
is a personal decision
and non-debateable..

/still got nothing..
Quote:
it's an allegory, HB - don't get too carried away with it. it applies to the majority of the electorate who, by re-electing Bush, gave him a big thumbs up for sending America's military off on the fool's errand that is the war in Iraq.

perhaps i should have just characterized it as "sacrificing our military" to make it more palatable for you folks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie
Duck & Cover

whoohoo
yes multi, re-read his top post, i even bolded the section i was talking about.

knife, you arent going to waste any more emotion on other peoples kids? well i hope no one you know ever has a child that gets sent over to iraq.

but as long as it isnt your kid who cares right? here are some sacrifical numbers for you with a link following. only 10,000 wounded and 1,334 dead, but you only care about your children right?

American forces suffered over 10,000 wounded in action [WIA] no later than early on the morning of 22 December 2004. The Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) US Casualty Status report of Tuesday 21 December 2004 indicated that as of 1000 a.m. EDT [600 pm Baghdad time] there had been a total of 9,981 American service members wounded in action. These figures are updated weekly on Tuesday. Twenty-two people were killed and 72 others wounded following an explosion in a dining facility at Forward Operating Base Marez in southwest Mosul on 21 December 2004. It is not clear whether these casualties were reflected in this report. If they were not, then this single event pushed the WIA number well over the 10,000 mark. In any event, for the month of December, the casualty rate was running at somewhat less than one casualty an hour. Consequently, no later than hours of the following midnite, in the early morning hours of Wednesday 22 December 2004, the 10,000th wounded in action casualty was suffered by American forces.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...casualties.htm

oh, and i must be pmsing to get so carried away.
Old 30-12-04, 07:05 AM   #31
multi

we got Saddam, no WMD's - mission accomplished. the Iraqi's don't want to go to the next level - so be it. call us when the shooting stops
this statement is ofcourse is a complaint
Hope Santa brings you a gross of Kleenex boxes.
no tears here....since the electorate made it clear they don't mind putting their kids' lives in the hands of this idiot, i'll invest no more emotion in the situation.
as long as it's not my child getting blown up, i have no problem if other people want to sacrifice their children.

is alot different to saying...

i want to see other peoples children being blown up

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 30-12-04, 07:10 AM   #32
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellBound
yes multi, re-read his top post, i even bolded the section i was talking about.

knife, you arent going to waste any more emotion on other peoples kids? well i hope no one you know ever has a child that gets sent over to iraq.

but as long as it isnt your kid who cares right? here are some sacrifical numbers for you with a link following. only 10,000 wounded and 1,334 dead, but you only care about your children right?

American forces suffered over 10,000 wounded in action [WIA] no later than early on the morning of 22 December 2004. The Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) US Casualty Status report of Tuesday 21 December 2004 indicated that as of 1000 a.m. EDT [600 pm Baghdad time] there had been a total of 9,981 American service members wounded in action. These figures are updated weekly on Tuesday. Twenty-two people were killed and 72 others wounded following an explosion in a dining facility at Forward Operating Base Marez in southwest Mosul on 21 December 2004. It is not clear whether these casualties were reflected in this report. If they were not, then this single event pushed the WIA number well over the 10,000 mark. In any event, for the month of December, the casualty rate was running at somewhat less than one casualty an hour. Consequently, no later than hours of the following midnite, in the early morning hours of Wednesday 22 December 2004, the 10,000th wounded in action casualty was suffered by American forces.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...casualties.htm

oh, and i must be pmsing to get so carried away.
i'm well aware of the numbers, hb...but the American public essentially gave their blessing to this fiasco on Nov. 2nd by returning Bush to office. therefore, i can assume that the majority of voters are comfortable with this sacrifice and find it an acceptable price to pay for Bush's Big Adventure. i don't, but clearly, i'm in the minority. so be it.

as for your menstrual cycle, i'm not really clear how that's relevant here. feel free not to elaborate
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-04, 07:23 AM   #33
multi

Quote:
Everything about the feel of the United States is that emotions are up in the air. We are not sure of what we want or how to get what we think we want. As long as we are in this mode, we will continue to feel the same way. As creators, we need to pray that we all start to want the best for our country and the world. When we start that thought, and it only takes a few to start it, then the rest of the nation will pick up that emotion and work towards creating better for all.
Da Juana Byrd
her predictions maybe a bit whacko..
but that statement is packed with integrity

sorry to butt in on your discussion tk..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 30-12-04, 07:42 AM   #34
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
i'm well aware of the numbers, hb...but the American public essentially gave their blessing to this fiasco on Nov. 2nd by returning Bush to office. therefore, i can assume that the majority of voters are comfortable with this sacrifice and find it an acceptable price to pay for Bush's Big Adventure. i don't, but clearly, i'm in the minority. so be it.
Even after I linked the statistics showing you can't assume this you continue to squawk it in full parrot mode.

I know your opinion is the only thing important to you but maybe you could back it up with some facts for those who are concerned with the truth.

multi calling someone wacko?....wow!
Old 30-12-04, 07:50 AM   #35
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi
no tears here....since the electorate made it clear they don't mind putting their kids' lives in the hands of this idiot, i'll invest no more emotion in the situation.
as long as it's not my child getting blown up, i have no problem if other people want to sacrifice their children.

is alot different to saying...

i want to see other peoples children being blown up
Who said that?
Old 30-12-04, 07:57 AM   #36
multi

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 30-12-04, 08:30 AM   #37
HellBound

considering you dont have a clue how i voted in the election or even if i did...that is a pretty big statement saying that the american public gave their blessing. No the american public didnt, 51% of the VOTING american public did.

you are the one that told me not to get carried away, since you didnt say that to any of the male posters i figured i got it because im not male. just like when i post to a male i try to be very specific, cause i dont want to use words that would hurt their brain making them think...i figured you were being condescending since i am female.

have you ever noticed how few females post in this forum? the main reason why i dont, is because of the patronizing attitude men get when women try to talk politics. its as if we dont have the right to our say when you all start blabbering about the subject. Since we are female we get carried away or dont know what we are talking about.

Quote:

as for your menstrual cycle, i'm not really clear how that's relevant here. feel free not to elaborate
Old 30-12-04, 09:16 AM   #38
multi

again...
Quote:
multi calling someone wacko?....
i said her predictions were
not her..
have you finished making yourself look the fool ,now ?

maybe you should give up trying to twist what people are actualy saying, into distorted debates that support your crap propaganda

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 30-12-04, 09:25 AM   #39
albed
flippin 'em off

So what kind of person makes wacko predictions? Lame.

Why don't you expand your vocabulary to include the word "tireless" so you don't have to pretend it means "tiresome"?

And just who said "i want to see other peoples children being blown up"? You can't seem to point them out.

Last edited by albed : 30-12-04 at 09:59 AM.
Old 30-12-04, 12:23 PM   #40
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellBound
considering you dont have a clue how i voted in the election or even if i did...that is a pretty big statement saying that the american public gave their blessing. No the american public didnt, 51% of the VOTING american public did.

you are the one that told me not to get carried away, since you didnt say that to any of the male posters i figured i got it because im not male. just like when i post to a male i try to be very specific, cause i dont want to use words that would hurt their brain making them think...i figured you were being condescending since i am female.

have you ever noticed how few females post in this forum? the main reason why i dont, is because of the patronizing attitude men get when women try to talk politics. its as if we dont have the right to our say when you all start blabbering about the subject. Since we are female we get carried away or dont know what we are talking about.
you're seeing gender inferences where none exist, hb....and since i've previously used the phrase "carried away" here and here, directed at males, it's safe to say that any problem with the phrase is yours, and yours alone.
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote