P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 04-11-04, 04:53 PM   #1
Sinner
--------------------

Default Bush Country

County by County
Attached Images

Old 04-11-04, 05:21 PM   #2
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
"Maybe it ‘s time to just come out and say it, that we are really just a nation of 200 million used-car salesmen, with plenty of money for guns to kill anybody who gets in our way … Jesus! How low do you have to stoop in this country to be president?" - - Hunter S. Thompson, after an earlier Democratic debacle, in 1972.
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-04, 07:34 PM   #3
greedy_lars
everything you do

hey know where i can get a high rez copy of that pic?

interesting how a lot of people on the coasts dun like him. after the last 4 years and what in my estimation was a dismal at best performance the majority wants him over a douchebag, go figure. and, if the dems cant beat this guy, who can they beat?

they should have stuck with dean, he has balls.
greedy_lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-04, 08:06 PM   #4
theknife

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedy_lars

interesting how a lot of people on the coasts dun like him. after the last 4 years and what in my estimation was a dismal at best performance the majority wants him over a douchebag, go figure. and, if the dems cant beat this guy, who can they beat?

according to the exit polls, apparently the electorate is most concerned with moral values. forget the price of gas or milk or prescription drugs, forget the ongoing carnage in Iraq, forget the corruption eruption in industry after industry - apparently, what really motivates the electorate is the idea that somewhere in their state, there's a gay couple who might want the same benefits as a straight couple.
Old 04-11-04, 10:27 PM   #5
albed
flippin 'em off

Haven't the polls been discredited enough for you to stop picking the ones that say what you want to hear and then pretending they're the solemn truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife
oh well as usual, i failed to recognize that i just don't see things like most people.
How quickly you forget.

You also conveniently forgot that Kerry's position on gay marriage is the same as Bush's.

Or at least it was; no telling what it is now with the flip flopper.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-04, 05:27 AM   #6
theknife

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Haven't the polls been discredited enough for you to stop picking the ones that say what you want to hear and then pretending they're the solemn truth?

You also conveniently forgot that Kerry's position on gay marriage is the same as Bush's.

Or at least it was; no telling what it is now with the flip flopper.
haven't your reading comprehension skills been discredited enough for you to stop reading other people's post, picking out what you want to hear, and pretending it's the solemn truth?

i made no reference to the candidates - i referred to the electorate.

y'know, it's no fun to play with you when you can't flame in a coherent manner relative to the post you're replying to
Old 05-11-04, 07:08 AM   #7
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife
apparently, what really motivates the electorate is the idea that somewhere in their state, there's a gay couple who might want the same benefits as a straight couple.
Quote:
Sorry I made the post too long and lost you.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-04, 10:25 AM   #8
RoBoBoy

Quote:
Kerry's position on gay marriage is the same as Bush's.
Not true

And based on my 1st hand experience, in and around where I live, most of the people I've talked to post election did in fact vote Bush because of his [apparent] religious convictions.

None mentioned the economy and few were at all concerned with the Iraq money pit as a reason for voting for him. And clearly, the majority of the rest of the world is dissapointed.

I agree with the british paper, The Mirror. How can 59M americans be so dumb. Simple, the fear that religion's meant to invoke.
RoBoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-04, 03:53 PM   #9
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:

No Sorry I don't - Sure some will be out real soon tho---

EH!

Losers!

1. Terry McAuliffe – Most of the pundits and nattering nabobs have been bizarrely leery of discussing the biggest loser of the 2004 election, but the Clintonista chairman of the Democratic National Committee “earns” this booby prize for having presided over a string of elections that have destroyed his party.

2. Dan Rather – The CBS anchorman's multiple blatant attempts to damage President Bush with outrageously biased propaganda and faked “documents” is one of the most shameful things that took place in 2004.

3. George Soros – All the king’s billions and all the king’s goons couldn’t make the American people accept John Kerry.

4. Michael Moore – His constant, hateful attacks on the president backfired and motivated Middle America to crowd the voting booths in record numbers.

5. Tom Daschle – The Senate obstructionist tried to fool the people of South Dakota by running campaign ads showing him hugging President Bush. It didn’t work.

6. Teddy Kennedy – As NewsMax reported, he was the power behind John Kerry. Kerry’s run was Kennedy’s last hurrah.

7. Kitty Kelley – Her trashy book smearing the Bush family was a dud.

8. Bruce Springsteen – A whole generation loves The Boss’ music, but they hate his politics. Bruce should stick to his guitar and read Frederick Hayek before his next foray into politics.

The Other Big Winners

1. Zell Miller – Member, Pantheon of American Heroes. This brave senator was one of the few Democrats to realize the urgency of the war on terrorism and the failures of his party.

2. Rudy Giuliani – Even though he differs from President Bush on some issues, “America’s mayor” earned his nickname by campaigning hard and well for the GOP ticket in the heartland.

3. Hillary Clinton – John Kerry’s failure makes her the Democrats’ front-runner for 2008. Her semi-moderate voting record in the Senate shows she has her eye on the White House.

4. Ed Koch – An ever-popular Democrat, Hizzoner never pretended to agree with President Bush on social or economic issues, but he recognized – and courageously declared – America’s security trumps politics.

5. Karl Rove – President Bush’s “Brain.” Enough said.

6. Jeb Bush – Considering what happened in 2000, the president's substantial win in Florida in 2004 is a credit to the First Brother.

7. Joe Lieberman – The senator from Connecticut lost the Democrats' primaries. But President Bush said Lieberman was the only Democrat who could have beaten him. Lieberman will become a more powerful voice in his party.

8. Dick Morris – When all the pundits said the race was just too close to call, guru Morris consistently said Bush would win. On election night, Morris was the first commentator to call the race for Bush – which he did on NewsMax.com.
Attached Images

Old 09-11-04, 06:00 PM   #10
theknife

Quote:

turns out "Bush Country" looks a lot more purple than red...
Old 09-11-04, 06:54 PM   #11
Nicobie

Default Let me get this right...

U peeps are blaming Kerry's loss on godShit?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa
Old 10-11-04, 04:15 PM   #12
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

November 7, 2004: “Many manifestations of pathological glee here in the Monkey Palace these days. We learn that Bush has cut down on his medication because he is euphoric over the election. He claims, and has done so in my presence, that God had given him a complete mandate[ 51 percent and a lot of that outright stolen by the Rove people] to change the political and moral face of America! Rove is behind all of this, telling everyone that God did indeed demand a complete restructuring of the grossly immoral American lifestyle. Homosexuality is to be made illegal [a new Federal law suggested by Delay and firmly endorsed by Rove] a form of Creationism to be taught in all schools, a modified draft, [mostly of technicians], military action against Iran and Syria, a strong message sent to both North Korea, the PRC and Russia to keep out of American business or suffer “serious consequences,” utter destruction of Iraqi cities that harbor any terrorists, regardless of the civilian casualties

http://tbrnews.org/Archives/a1180.htm
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-04, 06:56 PM   #13
RoBoBoy

Default Funny

Quote:
Straight male seeks Bush supporter for fair, physical fight - m4m
Reply to: anon-47785163@craigslist.org
Date: Wed Nov 03 19:11:50 2004

I would like to fight a Bush supporter to vent my anger. If you are one, have a fiery streek, please contact me so we can meet and physically fight. I would like to beat the shit out of you.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
[IMG][/IMG]
RoBoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote