P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 17-11-04, 08:32 PM   #21
Nicobie

Default U go RAS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone
Have to take issue with you there. In this particular season most especially, both parties used negative campaigning equally. The fact is that both of the sons of bitches were so undesirable that the only platform they had to run on was how miserable the other son of bitch was.

I'm not sure if this would be an inherent universal in all two party systems, but it certainly is in ours, and in this particular instance the democrats are to blame for apparently believing that if their candidates don't start out as slimeballs, they should at least be converted into something slippery enough to insert itself into the clenched orifices of the republican psyche. It's only my hope that the next will have enough balls to run on principles stronger than pretending to be indistinguishable from the opposition.

Short, to the point and 100% correct.
Old 21-11-04, 05:49 PM   #22
napho
Dawn's private genie

At least you CAN get a passport. Try that in Cuba and you'd be considered a traitor and an enemy of the State...even if you just wanted to take a vacation.
napho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-04, 01:21 AM   #23
Heathcliff
One half won't do

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian slip
I live in a country with over 57,000,000 morons. F**K!!
Actually it was 59 million morons.

And then there are the 130 some million who don't give a shit either way. I call them Libertarians. You?
Old 01-12-04, 01:36 AM   #24
tambourine-man
BANG BANG BANG (repeat as necessary)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathcliff
...And then there are the 130 some million who don't give a shit either way. I call them Libertarians. You?
A silent majority.

"I did not authorise the leaking of the name of David Kelly. Nobody was authorised to name David Kelly. I believe we have acted properly throughout" Tony Blair - July 22, 2003
tambourine-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-04, 02:22 AM   #25
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Lazy and or dumb Heathcliff.

LOL @ T Man
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-04, 02:35 PM   #26
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Actually it was 59 million morons.
It was 57 when he posted mr. knowitall.

Quote:
And then there are the 130 some million who don't give a shit either way. I call them Libertarians. You?
Not every US citizen is eligible to vote mr. simpleton and calling people Libertarians who are not just reveals your level of integrity matches your level of intelligence.

You should get yourself a passport and help out too.

Most sources indicate about 80 million eligible voters didn't vote.
http://www.capitalpress.com/election/summary.html

Last edited by albed : 01-12-04 at 02:52 PM.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-04, 09:42 PM   #27
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Not every US citizen is eligible to vote mr. simpleton and calling people Libertarians who are not just reveals your level of integrity matches your level of intelligence.
you are so right albed, in some states when you have a criminal record, even when being arrested for protesting a cause (a givin right aka those nutty pro life ppl) which lands you to the police station and being on record, you cannot vote, it's like that in florida. Sure way to lower the % of american ppl voting.

Still leaves 80 million Libertarians lying on their ass and not giving a flying fuck as to who would ruin their lives on next term.

Quote:
Most sources indicate about 80 million eligible voters didn't vote.
http://www.capitalpress.com/election/summary.html
Nice try, "most sources?" You only posted one. BTW, Have you googled up Nathan Rothschild name yet? Afraid to be scared?
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-04, 12:02 AM   #28
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
Still leaves 80 million Libertarians lying on their ass and not giving a flying fuck as to who would ruin their lives on next term.
Libertarians are a minor political party, not slang for non-voters. They had their own candidate and he lost. And you can't really say non-voters don't care when they had such a poor choice of candidates. Assuming "ruin" wasn't a misspelling you realize that.

Quote:
Nice try, "most sources?" You only posted one. BTW, Have you googled up Nathan Rothschild name yet? Afraid to be scared?
If I was scared I'd do something about it. My stock holdings have been doing good since the election and look good for the near future.
Old 02-12-04, 12:42 AM   #29
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Libertarians are a minor political party, not slang for non-voters. They had their own candidate and he lost. And you can't really say non-voters don't care when they had such a poor choice of candidates. Assuming "ruin" wasn't a misspelling you realize that.

If I was scared I'd do something about it. My stock holdings have been doing good since the election and look good for the near future.
B4 I go to bed

YOU TOYALLY, ROYALLY MISSED THE TOPIC OF MY POST, YET AGAIN. Doesn't surprise me at all.

Quote:
Libertarians are a minor political party
WTF, Heatcliff was asking how should we call those who don't vote, he came up with the name. In your infinite, twisted wisdom, to you, Libertarians, is a party Link me up to one in the US and i'll consider your worthless rambling.

I'm so glad your stock are doing well! Some ppl were saying so in 1928, some killed themselves too Gold and Silver is the only true asset your country have, the rest, it's only federal reserve notes, issued after the great crash. Please do tell me where the federal reserve phone number is? in the blue gov page or close to FEDEX in the white pages or in the Private buisness? Federal reserve is not a public bank, it's private.

If I were you, i'd take it all off the market and invest in real currency aka gold and silver. In the end, it was the only currency ever in the old world and the new one. Just a thought. It's real easy to print money one's country doesn't even have, it's the heart of fractionnal banking

BTW, if my mispells are the only thing that turns you on, or a great help in trolling my posts, good for you, it just gave me a new insight into trolls in general ... Cannot spell right, cannot be credible, eh?

Then again, it's easier to bitch and discredit then to post some useful links as previously requested, if you cannot do that, then my friend, you are not credible, not one bit.
Old 02-12-04, 12:56 AM   #30
albed
flippin 'em off

It was a misspelling. How could I have thought sarcasm? HOW?

need a "wacking yourself on the head" smiley.
Old 02-12-04, 01:02 AM   #31
Fantom
Down like a clown Charlie Br.. Down like a clown Charlie Br..

Quote:
In your infinite, twisted wisdom, to you, Libertarians, is a party Link me up to one in the US and i'll consider your worthless rambling
Google the word...you don't have to search, click 'I'm feeling lucky'...
Fantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-04, 10:31 AM   #32
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Gold and Silver is the only true asset your country have, the rest, it's only federal reserve notes, issued after the great crash. Please do tell me where the federal reserve phone number is? in the blue gov page or close to FEDEX in the white pages or in the Private buisness? Federal reserve is not a public bank, it's private.
The Federal Reserve banks are privately owned, but they are controlled by the publically appointed Board of Governors. The Federal Reserve banks execute the monetary policy choices made by the Board. Also foreigners have no ownership at all. Individuals and non bank firms are not permitted by law to own any shares of a Federal Reserve bank. And There are tons of govenment organizations that are private companies. They do this to seperate budgets and allow for certain autonamy. Many local transportation agencies are technically private companies even though they are partially financied by the city, county or state. The Federal Reserve needs seperation from government so that the decisions they make are not politically driven. The monetary policy is controlled by the publically appointed Board of Governors, not by the Federal Reserve banks.

Here are the members of the Board of Goveners, You can do a search of get there phone numbers if you like. Alan Greenspan, Chairman - Roger W. Ferguson, Jr., Vice Chairman - Edward M. Gramlich - Susan Schmidt Bies - Mark W. Olson - Ben S. Bernanke - Donald L. Kohn, here is some more info with the Reserves address in case our ever in the area http://www.federalreserve.gov/ .

Quote:
If I were you, i'd take it all off the market and invest in real currency aka gold and silver. In the end, it was the only currency ever in the old world and the new one. Just a thought. It's real easy to print money one's country doesn't even have, it's the heart of fractionnal banking

Easy to print money one's country doesn't even have??? I think Someone has sold you some ocean front property in Arizona...
Old 02-12-04, 07:06 PM   #33
Nicobie

[quote=miss_silver]B4 I go to bed

YOU TOYALLY, ROYALLY MISSED THE TOPIC OF MY POST, YET AGAIN. Doesn't surprise me at all.

BTW, if my mispells are the only thing that turns you on, or a great help in trolling my posts, good for you, it just gave me a new insight into trolls in general ... Cannot spell right, cannot be credible, eh?

QUOTE]

Calm down a bit...

btw, What is wrong with Libertarians anyway? T. Jefferson was one.
Old 06-12-04, 03:09 AM   #34
Heathcliff
One half won't do

Quote:
Still every sneaky chickenshit tactic they can think of. They just can't conceive of honesty, integrity and courage as a way to win...or live.
/paging Dr. Freud....

It must feel pretty good classing yourself among such folks heh? It'd be funny if it weren't so sad...You pretty much HAVE to delude yourself like that because it's so painfully obvious (even to you) that you are a hateful, furiously angry, and, I'd bet, heavily armed and dangerous scum bag. Why you wouldn't know a real relationship that wasn't based on power, fear. and intimidation from a warm and loving one if your life depended on it would you?

Believe it or not, that's why I tolerate you man, pity.

So you come here with your vicious sarcasm and to spout your cock-sure simple-minded solutions to the world's ills and fact check Nazi all your supposed enemies like me because I have the temerity to stand with those poor and downtrodden in this world.

Just like the rest of your god struck hillbilly pals I jokingly call libertarians. They're the real ones who don't have the courage to change things because they are like vermin: they travel in packs, (like the one in this thread) subsisting off decay and corruption and when the sun comes up they scurry back to their Doomsday bunkers to gnaw on the worthless bones they stole all the while dreaming they are King of the Jungle.

So you see your shit don't work on me....
Old 06-12-04, 07:12 PM   #35
Nicobie

Jesus fucking christ...

Now it's hillbilly= Libertarians?
Old 06-12-04, 10:32 PM   #36
HellBound

Quote:
In your infinite, twisted wisdom, to you, Libertarians, is a party Link me up to one in the US and i'll consider your worthless rambling.
Here are some pages for you to check out, the top one is the national website, the following are two state websites. And according to the website there are approximately 397,027 libertarians that voted in the election, so i would expect it is a party.

http://www.lp.org/

http://www.lpf.org/

http://www.lpnc.org/

Quote:
Just like the rest of your god struck hillbilly pals I jokingly call libertarians. They're the real ones who don't have the courage to change things because they are like vermin: they travel in packs, (like the one in this thread) subsisting off decay and corruption and when the sun comes up they scurry back to their Doomsday bunkers to gnaw on the worthless bones they stole all the while dreaming they are King of the Jungle.

you can even take a quiz to see if you are a libertarian....i didnt see any questions about hillbillies though....must have missed that one.
http://www.quiz2d.com/quiz/quiz.php?...target=quizWin
Old 06-12-04, 10:48 PM   #37
JackSpratts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellBound
you can even take a quiz to see if you are a libertarian....i didnt see any questions about hillbillies though....must have missed that one.
http://www.quiz2d.com/quiz/quiz.php?...target=quizWin
woof

hey - that's no quiz, it's propaganda! it's a push-poll for a looney libertarian cult. shame on those libertarian mind benders.

here's my result:

"Social Liberal

Description

You want government out of your personal life, great! But you seem fairly happy with the amount of government in your economic life. This puts roughly halfway between the views of Libertarian and Democratic politicians.”

ok so that part’s true, but they can get really snotty and suggest you'll be happier in havana. no way. cool cars but too many skeeters.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-04, 11:09 PM   #38
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts
woof

hey - that's no quiz, it's propaganda! it's a push-poll for a looney libertarian cult. shame on those libertarian mind benders.

here's my result:

"Social Liberal

Description

You want government out of your personal life, great! But you seem fairly happy with the amount of government in your economic life. This puts roughly halfway between the views of Libertarian and Democratic politicians.”

ok so that part’s true, but they can get really snotty and suggest you'll be happier in havana. no way. cool cars but too many skeeters.

- js.

Helly, thanks for the links. They are a party, but it doesn't fit with heatcliff humor on all those ppl who didn't vote. Also, Js just posted all the emotions/feelings I have toward this party.
Old 06-12-04, 11:14 PM   #39
HellBound

here are some other quizes you might like...

http://mewing.net/politixquiz.shtml

http://www.goyk.com/flash.asp?path=734
Old 06-12-04, 11:22 PM   #40
HellBound

Quote:

Helly, thanks for the links. They are a party, but it doesn't fit with heatcliff humor on all those ppl who didn't vote. Also, Js just posted all the emotions/feelings I have toward this party.
well there are almost 400,000 people in the US that happen to be libertarians, and if you ran across one, unless they had a sign on their forehead you wouldnt know they were one. Last time i checked, unless someone states what religion or political party they were...you couldnt tell.

Hell, sometimes you cant even figure out what gender they are...