P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 15-10-04, 11:14 AM   #21
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisser
It's not just gas prices, it's a whole slew of issues, mainly Bush's fixation on the war and nothing else, really I'm pissed more about the domestic issues, also, living in California, it doesn't really matter who I vote for, since Kerry will definately take California, so I figure, what the hell, send the Republicans a message.
Yes, how dare Bush worry more about soldiers getting killed and having their arms and legs blown off than helping poor, poor pisser get cheaper gas and have more money in his pocket.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-04, 11:34 AM   #22
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Since 2/3 of the economy is generated by consumer spending, the higher gas prices take away disposible income from most families, therefore hurting the economic growth of the country.
That is the one way way of looking at it. But-With high oil prices the U.S. central bank will most likely not rise interst rates which will keep cost of goods down, stocks will raise while T-bills and Bonds drop. Yes the economy will take a hit but it shouldn't be that big of one.

Quote:
Frankly, Bush doesn't give a shit about the average (read, middle class) families of America, just his rich oil buddies, that's why I say, throw the bum out!
Bush does not control the Oil Industry, nor does he set the price of oil. Hurricane Ivan disrupted oil production in the Gulf and there are big oil producing countries right now dealing with strikes in the oil industry, again Bush has no control over it. So what do you think is going to happen if Kerry wins the election? Oil is just magically going to drop in price. Seems you are going to Vote Kerry because the masses of California are --"I guess it doesn't really matter anyways, because Kerry will take California easily, he can't be any worse than Bush"---pisser.

One good thing tho, even if Kerry wins, which is a big if, the Republicans will still control Congress.
Old 15-10-04, 12:26 PM   #23
pisser
Guv

muhaaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Yes, how dare Bush worry more about soldiers getting killed and having their arms and legs blown off than helping poor, poor pisser get cheaper gas and have more money in his pocket.
You are basing that assumption that Bush cares about the troops?

BULLSHIT!

He only gives a shit about himself and his political aspirations, dweeb, wake up.

If he really CARES about the troops, why don't they have enough supplies, flak jackets, etc.?? Why do the troops have to have equipment sent in care packages from their relatives??

Why is he halting major offenses until AFTER the election?

Is he afraid of losing votes? That action alone should tell the world that he gives squat about the troops.

Why is their pay so low, compared to the private sector?

You are deluded by the Republican spin machine.

Wake up!
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-04, 12:28 PM   #24
pisser
Guv

Big Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
That is the one way way of looking at it. But-With high oil prices the U.S. central bank will most likely not rise interst rates which will keep cost of goods down, stocks will raise while T-bills and Bonds drop. Yes the economy will take a hit but it shouldn't be that big of one.

Bush does not control the Oil Industry, nor does he set the price of oil. Hurricane Ivan disrupted oil production in the Gulf and there are big oil producing countries right now dealing with strikes in the oil industry, again Bush has no control over it. So what do you think is going to happen if Kerry wins the election? Oil is just magically going to drop in price. Seems you are going to Vote Kerry because the masses of California are --"I guess it doesn't really matter anyways, because Kerry will take California easily, he can't be any worse than Bush"---pisser.

One good thing tho, even if Kerry wins, which is a big if, the Republicans will still control Congress.
Bush-Quote "I CARE ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE"

So what does that mean exactly, genius?
Old 15-10-04, 01:10 PM   #25
albed
flippin 'em off

It means he can't stop hurricanes Einstein.

Quote:
You are deluded by the Republican spin machine.

Wake up!
No, I'm saddened by the pisser whining machine. Poor, poor 'nobody cares about me' pisser.
Old 15-10-04, 01:14 PM   #26
pisser
Guv

Quote:
I'm saddened by the pisser whining machine. Poor, poor 'nobody cares about me' pisser.
I never said nobody cares about me, what I said is that - now listen closely:

"BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE"
Old 15-10-04, 01:23 PM   #27
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Never thought I would say this, but I'm tired of Bush and his stinking oil cronies, we are paying almost $2.50 a gallon in California for gas, and he won't do anything about it.

I hear is how much he cares about "The American people". Yeah right, he obviously doesn't care about how much money we get to keep in our wallets.
(Only his rich buddies)

We includes you doesn't it?

The "AMERICAN PEOPLE" don't need a designated whiner.

I've seen amputee soldiers saying Bush still has their vote.
Obviously that's not as important as gas prices are to you.
Old 15-10-04, 01:56 PM   #28
pisser
Guv

muhaaaa

Quote:
We includes you doesn't it?
Yeah, that means, me, myself and I.

Since when don't the AMERICAN PEOPLE need a whiner?

That's what bush is for, always whining "It's a hard job"

What a fucking WHINER that OIL BARON is!

And you, well, I won't go there. yet.
Old 15-10-04, 07:40 PM   #29
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Quote:
It's not just gas prices, it's a whole slew of issues, mainly Bush's fixation on the war and nothing else, really I'm pissed more about the domestic issues, also, living in California, it doesn't really matter who I vote for, since Kerry will definately take California, so I figure, what the hell, send the Republicans a message.
when i had to vote last election..i walked about for ages asking different people if they knew where to vote..it was interesting come to think of it now,out of about 10 ppl..most where clueless as to where
and about 4 said 'i dont vote'

maybe they have no opinion of politics
maybe they are just too apathetic to be bothered..
whatever..imo they are the only ones that are not making a difference with the vote

but after all the fucking around..and finally finding the polls
i left wondering if it was worth it..
democratic elections have just become a facade for a bunch of power hungry tyrants...
in some sort of ogliarchic dictatorship...its fucking rigged..
what a waste of time...walked out thinking what motivates the ppl that hand out 'the how to vote for their fav politician' leaflets ..where they just brainwashed..or really doing something..well they were..i made me think how politics,even though its a cool subject and all that ..is highly personal
a bit like the stuff on your PC ,its only really relevent to you

so i am in two minds about this(as usual)
i like to think everyones vote counts..
but i think it may be more about giving the masses another 'opiate' and seduce them into thinking they are contributing to somthing that is a preordained political agenda

pisser ..of course your resonable ideas will impress a few as complining..but i reckon your the sort of bloke that can keep his sense of humour ,even with dickheads throwing BS at you..

send me your postal address in a PM and i can send you a tin foil hat..i have few spare..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote