P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 07-09-04, 06:50 AM   #1
jcat
Mooo?

Default Alex Jones -- "I've Never Seen the Police State This Bad

Quote:
Alex Jones -- "I've Never Seen the Police State This Bad. This So-Called National Security Event Was, in Truth, Textbook Martial Law. My crew and I, despite having official NYC Press credentials, were threatened with arrest at least three times a day, had a still camera smashed by police, were detained twice, had photos taken of us by police and were told that we had no right to film in the City.

None of this has anything to do with terrorism or security. It's about setting the precedent that we have no First Amendment.

On our last day in New York, New York One, a 24-hour news TV Station, reported on a memo that they had obtained from the NYPD instructing the police to harass independent media and to coddle mainstream media."

Photos from Alex's New York trip -- click on the thumbnails to enlarge. All photos by Alex Jones unless otherwise indicated. All of these images and much, much more will soon be available in Alex's upcoming film: Martial Law.
http://www.infowars.com/print/ps/ale...&refer=germany
jcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-04, 06:52 AM   #2
jcat
Mooo?

Default Cleric supports targeting children

Quote:
An extremist Islamic cleric based in Britain said yesterday that he would support hostage-taking at British schools if carried out by terrorists with a just cause.

Omar Bakri Mohammed, the spiritual leader of the extremist sect al-Muhajiroun, said that holding women and children hostage would be a reasonable course of action for a Muslim who has suffered under British rule.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...5/wosse705.xml
Old 07-09-04, 06:57 AM   #3
jcat
Mooo?

Default U.S. Near Seizing bin Laden, Official Says

Quote:
Right on schedule comes this announcement that they're "closing in" on bin laden. Remember, in 2002 Alex Jones reported that he had received inside intelligence that suggested that Osama bin Laden was dead and that he would be publicly pronounced so by the Bush administration just before the next presidential election in November, 2004.

AP/Sept 4, 2004

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (AP) - The United States and its allies have moved closer to capturing Osama bin Laden in the last two months, a top U.S. counterterrorism official said in a television interview broadcast Saturday.

"If he has a watch, he should be looking at it because the clock is ticking. He will be caught," Joseph Cofer Black, the U.S. State Department coordinator for counterterrorism, told private Geo television network.
http://www.infowars.com/print/Sept11...ar_capture.htm
Old 07-09-04, 08:17 AM   #4
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

Default Is it all true?

I watched a lot of Alex's videos
Keep a open mind.
He has been predicting this sort of stuff for years.

http://infowars.com/index.html

Here's some interesting links.

http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/911/Eastman/m18h05.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html

http://911research.wtc7.net/contents.html

There are so many unanswered questions
about lots of stuff.
Watch the videos.

Last edited by malvachat : 07-09-04 at 08:18 AM. Reason: adding some links
malvachat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-04, 08:35 AM   #5
jcat
Mooo?

watched most of the vids, looks like his new one mentioned, will be interesting
Old 07-09-04, 09:49 AM   #6
JackSpratts

we all but won world war two in less time it'll take the bush administration to get a guy in a cave.

the whole "war on terror" is being run by incompetent nitwits.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-04, 10:18 AM   #7
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts
we all but won world war two in less time it'll take the bush administration to get a guy in a cave.

- js.

Now if Clinton would have taken bin Laden into custody when the Sudan government had him we wouldn’t have to be looking in the millions upon millions of hiding places he could be in. Remember it was the democrats who allowed him to flee to Afghanistan. Why should anyone believe the Dems could be anymore affected in the war on terror. Kerry is anti-military isn’t he? He wants less money for the military, is that the solution? I really do not think so. Also is there any proof bin Laden is still alive?
Old 07-09-04, 12:11 PM   #8
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:

- js.
Recline your armchair and tell them how to do it genius. It may be a little harder than you think.

Great Britain and Russia were in WWII too you know.

Clinton fought terrorism with lawyers and empty words which you probably think was the way to go while shooting and bombing them is so unliberal-like and insensitive it can't possibly work.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-04, 01:01 PM   #9
jcat
Mooo?

ah i love america, libs versus dems and nothing else
Old 07-09-04, 01:24 PM   #10
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

Seen only one alex doco so far

Police state 2000, it was enough... Will look out for his next doco
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-04, 07:59 PM   #11
Nicobie

Quote:

- js.
heshe girlie boy....... and a big smilie too~
Old 08-09-04, 02:55 AM   #12
John_Asscroft
a kinder gentler SS

dont believe this dissenting propoganda terrorist who is alex jones

we are safe now because i am in your house when you are at work looking for terrorists in your closets and drawrs

but we are not that safe

they could strike at any moment and we have been hearing chatter like we heard before 9/11

so we might need to take away a few more rights and we will be totally safe

jcat you just made the red list
John_Asscroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-04, 02:59 AM   #13
John_Asscroft
a kinder gentler SS

and vote for Dick Cheney or he will NUKE you!! err I mean the terrorists will NUKE you!

Quote:

"If we make the wrong choice, then the danger is that we'll get hit again -- that we'll be hit in a way that will be devastating from the standpoint of the United States," Cheney said.
John_Asscroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-04, 12:30 PM   #14
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Peace

Quote:
it appears that the Poor People's march was broken up too around 8th Street south of MSG, but in a much more dramatic way. When they were coming up to one of the intersections on 8th Avenue, he saw a big black guy wearing an unusual motorcycle helmet, dressed in a white shirt, camouflage pants and Timberlake boots on a huge motorcycle. As they entered the intersection, he saw the biker turn his motorbike directly at him, and drove straight at them all. "It just missed me by inches, but it knocked down a women and hurt her leg, and knocked down another guy. We all grabbed the guy and got him off his bike, and some people were really pissed off, kicking and hitting him. The cops ran up and grabbed him and we all got arrested."

But his story is not over. "I called my friend on the telephone, and he said that CNN was showing a clip of rioting protesters that was about two seconds long. It shows people kicking the biker in the head. But the report coming out with video clip is completely different than what really happened. He says his friend is telling him that the news media is telling the everyone that the crowd attacked a POLICE OFFICER! "They even lie and say he was on a police motor scooter, not a huge Kawasaki something. That was a big, scary bike." It's not a pretty tail, but he says it's all true, and dozens and dozens of people witnessed what happened. However, with all the witnesses to the contrary in jail, and anyone with a camera in jail, and all camera seized, the entire thing is hushed up and spun just the way the authorities wanted it. Again, our news media is little more than a mouthpiece for the government party line. Orwell truly is rolling in his grave. After meeting hundreds of people in jail, throughout my entire stay in jail, meeting dozens and dozens of people, I have never met anyone yet that has admitted to rioting or fighting with the police, or looked like they even wanted to. Everyone understood that ALL of the protests were to be non-violent, and that fighting with police officers is just plain stupid. Now that I am home, I researched this incident on the web. Sure enough, all of the news about the NYPD plain-clothes police officer William Sample only talk about how protesters attacked him. However, I did find one website that mostly confirms every detail of Jody's sequence of events:

http://www.citybeat.com/2004-09-01/news4.shtml

Amazingly, this is the only outbreak of violence I can find from the entire week of protests, in which around1800 people were jailed. Compare that to the chaos of the Chicago 1968 riots that had far fewer arrests, and far more violence attributed to protesters. The truth is, the protests of A31 were incredibly peaceful and cooperative, and far more people were arrested than needed.

So now, all the patterns come together, and it is all quite clear what is going on.

* The city refuses to grant protesters "Parade Permits" to march and demonstrate Monday and Tuesday during the Republican Convention, including Central Park which is far away and a safe place. This is obviously done to suppress the demonstrations and keep them out of the media spotlight as much as possible.

* The police are ordered by their political masters to use tactics to divide and breakup the protesters before they can get very far (especially on Tuesday) to diminish their numbers and impact for media coverage. This obviously includes events such as the break up of the War Resistors League march near the World Trade Center, and blockades around Union Square to break up those protests.

* When police do take protesters into custody, they are given outrageously long jail times before arraignment, unable to talk to a lawyer or the press during this time, giving the authorities the chance to shape and mold the news stories as they see fit for the press the next day.

* The police not only arrest any and all protesters they can find, but anyone around with a camera that may have proof to contradict official statements by the government.

* And best, or worst, of all the Republicans manage a media coup! On Monday, August 30, 2004, Day 1 of the Republican National Convention, they choreograph a brilliant scene in which an African American plain-clothes police officer is sent directly into a crowd of demonstrators to provoke a riot, in which, as I said, 90% of the protesters are white. The propaganda machine of the Republican Party makes certain that a two-second video-clip showing "white" protesters beat and kick a "black" police officer is splashed on CNN and the other TV networks. The tactics of divide and rule are no where more evident that here, because the Republicans know that they must divide their opposition if they can have any chance of winning elections, and they are masters at the art!

After seeing that the Hudson River pier detainee area is called RNC(something), it's quite obvious to everyone I meet that we are all political prisoners in our own country.

Death and Life in New York
Three Days in the City for an RNC Protester

(a very long but good read)

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote