P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 24-08-04, 06:24 PM   #21
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutrguy
At least John Kerry had the balls to go to 'nam....more than we can say for Bush.
and the clintin people too.

Would u fook hillery?

hahahahaahhahahaahahhaaha
Old 24-08-04, 06:51 PM   #22
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie
and the clintin people too.

Would u fook hillery?

hahahahaahhahahaahahhaaha
probably...yes i am going to have to say yes..
i think she would really cook
fook..
even though she looks like a chook..
then i will write a book...

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-04, 03:25 PM   #23
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

they call this kind of operation astroturfing....as in, it's ostensibly some kind of a grass roots campaign, but in fact it's carefully orchestrated (astroturf=fake grass - get it?)...
Quote:
Aug. 27 - Karl Rove makes Chuck Colson look like a girly man. Colson didn’t have the audacity to go after John Kerry’s military record when President Nixon was looking for dirt on antiwar leaders. After researching Kerry’s medals, Colson, who now heads a prison ministry program, backed off. “Maybe Chuck knew he was going to find Jesus back then because he had a degree of shame,” says a senior staffer to a Senate Republican.

The Kerry campaign thinks it has succeeded in discrediting the scurrilous attack on Kerry’s military service, but Rove got what he wanted. Instead of talking about a failed war in Iraq and a new report that shows 1.3 million more Americans living in poverty, we’re debating what happened in the Mekong Delta in 1968. The strategy “came straight from the West Wing,” says the GOP staffer. “Nobody should be confused.” Asked to explain, this Republican says Rove is smart enough to keep technical distance. But all it takes is a well-placed wink to activate a web of Bush family hit men, confidantes and deep-pocket donors. “They know what to do—it’s like sleeper cells that get activated,” he says, likening the players to “political terrorists.”
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5843033/site/newsweek/
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-04, 04:56 PM   #24
albed
flippin 'em off

And Kerry's response, whining and bitching and saying "Make them stop it President Bush", probably shows how he'd deal with real terrorists.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-04, 07:47 PM   #25
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi
probably...yes i am going to have to say yes..
i think she would really cook
fook..
even though she looks like a chook..
then i will write a book...

shehes

She's a fookin' chook tho, don u think?

[laughin' w/multi]
Old 04-09-04, 12:54 AM   #26
multi

Default manipulated isnt quite the word for it..

Quote:
"After reading the letter," Anderson said, "it kind of got under my skin. I had never come across a situation where someone used my name without my support or approval. It's not a very comforting feeling."

What's worse, he said, he disagrees with the letter.

"Had they asked me to use my name, I wouldn't have allowed them to," he said.
from
Quote:
Wedge, 60, of Mesquite, Nev., said his name, too, was on the list - and he's mad.

"This is the fourth or fifth time someone has called me or e-mailed me in regard to signing this damn letter," he wrote in an e-mail to Anderson. "I don't agree with it and want no part of it and especially don't want my name on it."

Both men have tried to contact the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth to have their names removed from the list. Neither have had any success.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 04-09-04, 04:04 AM   #27
daddydirt
even the losers

Official response to Billings Gazette:

Swift Boat Veterans for Truth
Post Office Box 26184
Alexandria, Virginia 22313

Billings Gazette
Via Email

To the Editors:

We read with concern “Columbus Swift Boat Vet Angry About Letter” (September 1), and Swift Boat Veterans for Truth (SwiftVets) wanted to set the record straight.

On April 27, 2004, Rear Admiral Roy Hoffmann, U.S. Navy (Ret.), founder and chairman of SwiftVets, wrote an email appeal to many former officers and enlisted men who served in Swift boats and related commands and staffs.

His proposed letter to Senator John Kerry was attached. The Admiral concluded the email with this appeal: "We want you to join us, by lending your name to the letter to Senator Kerry...You need to let us know...[if] we can use your name. You can do so by replying to this email, with a ‘yes’…”

In addition, the Admiral added: "If you have other Swift sailors that you know of who might be interested in this, please forward this email to them..."

Many did forward the Admiral's email to other former Swift boat veterans, and the requested emails with “Yes” rolled in.

On Tuesday, April 27 at 9:43 p.m., an individual who identified himself as Robert Wedge said “yes” in the following email to the Admiral:

"Robert T. Wedge jr.
QM1 USN/Ret.
LST-848
PCF-3,64,67
YES to Letter"

An individual who identified himself as Robert Andersen said “Yes” in this email to the Admiral May 6:

"Yes; I was on swifts July 1, 1969 to June 23, 1970…bob anderson EN2"

Admiral Hoffmann will endeavor to contact former Petty Officers Anderson and Wedge personally to confirm their desire to be removed from the letter.

If and when confirmed, we will remove their names. In the meantime, we wanted your readers to be aware of the the emails we received.

Additionally, we would ask all journalists to file inquiries with SwiftVets when their stories concern us. Channels for media and public inquiries can be found at www.swiftvets.com.

Sincerely,

Thomas C. Wyld
Communications Coordinator
Swift Boat Veterans for Truth
daddydirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-04, 09:40 PM   #28
ONEMANBANNED
Push "winky" ! Push!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
And Kerry's response, whining and bitching and saying "Make them stop it President Bush", probably shows how he'd deal with real terrorists.
Kerry did`nt have the "terrorists" in his back pocket and then have them bite him in the ass though
ONEMANBANNED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-04, 08:27 AM   #29
albed
flippin 'em off

Default Poor imitation

Former Texas Lt. Governor Ben Barnes is ashamed.

In multiple re-tellings since 1999 the details of Barnes’ story have changed several times, but its gist is Barnes’ claim that when he was the Democratic Lt. Governor he intervened to get Republican Houston Congressman George H.W. Bush’s son George W. into the Texas Air National Guard.

Trouble is, George W. Bush began service in the National Guard in 1968, but Barnes did not become Lt. Governor of Texas until 1969 and his story was long ago disproved but was still used by the Kerry campaign in response to the swift boat vets attack.

Ben Barnes is now a co-chairman of John Kerry’s presidential campaign and has made bundled contributions of more than $500,000 to it. Barnes also owns a home near his friend Kerry’s home in Nantucket.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=14993

They should all be ashamed of this incredibly incompetent slander effort.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-04, 02:39 AM   #30
multi

Njah Njah Rowboat Vetrans for Truth

But if bother you ask his boat mates, they’ll tell you. The truth is, the man is unfit for command, and as president he would quite literally leave our young nation up the creek, without a paddle.

Speaking of “no paddles”, look closely at this famous picture of a paddle-free G.W. relaxing while his comrades do all the rowing.

Quote:
Friends and fellow countrymen, it's time to set the record straight. "General" George Washington is no war-hero.
http://www.rowboatvets.com/intro.htm

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 19-09-04, 11:34 PM   #31
multi

http://www.bloggerheads.com/bush_awol/

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard