P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 15-05-04, 11:54 PM   #61
albed
flippin 'em off

Get a sense of humor Mazer. jcmd's post gave me the best belly laugh I've gotten here for a long time.

Ramona frequently posts just to let others like you bask in his magnificent vocabulary and questioning what he actually means is apparently forbidden.

It's all entertaining though so lighten up.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-04, 08:37 AM   #62
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Alright, I'll lighten up. This is, after all, the one forum where drama is encouraged. We're not going to change anybody's minds here. Even when you get under my skin albed I'm still greatful for the chance to flex my fingers and my brain muscle, I don't get to do that anywhere else. Just remember that we're opponents, not enemies and I hold no animosity towards you or anyone else here.

Do you play chess at all, albed?
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-04, 10:04 AM   #63
albed
flippin 'em off

Occasionally.
Old 19-05-04, 08:40 AM   #64
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramona_A_Stone
Frankly, I'd much rather believe that the're exactly who they say they are and tuck them into a nice snug bed of blame with hospital corners, but part of the problem is that radicals such as yourself masquerading as 'conservatives' have been so busy for the last three years defending the almost omniscient infallibility of their intrepid leader and attempting to foil and discredit the slightest quibble with such rapacious zeal that such little red flags of skepticism begin to feel more and more like sober objectivity with each passing day.

Radical eh……or maybe I am a conservative masquerading as a radical who is really a Liberal….I doubt it because Liberals such as yourself spread their peace by smashing store windows, starting fires, throwing rocks and bottles at cops, block traffic, etc etc….I do not do that. Do you believe anything the media or government says? Or is it all bullshit? The problem lies with the fact that most Liberals have no credibility. Did they show outrage when Nick Berg was decapitated???? OHHHH Wait.......Bush, Cheney, and the CIA did that....RIGHT, sure thing....,yet when a couple of Iraqi POWS get naked they are outraged and shocked.........

Libs hate Bush...but they have no problems loving a Stalin, Castro, or Mao........Leaders who murdered millions.........

Last edited by Sinner : 19-05-04 at 02:50 PM.
Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-04, 11:57 PM   #65
tambourine-man
BANG BANG BANG (repeat as necessary)

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinner
Libs hate Bush...but they have no problems loving a Stalin, Castro, or Mao........Leaders who murdered millions.........
Stupid beyond belief.

PS: JC - you're right about the blood pressure - I checked Gray's Med a few days ago!

"I did not authorise the leaking of the name of David Kelly. Nobody was authorised to name David Kelly. I believe we have acted properly throughout" Tony Blair - July 22, 2003
tambourine-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-04, 06:45 AM   #66
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

don't mind Sinner, T-man - he just got his Junior Rush Limbaugh kit in the mail
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-04, 06:15 PM   #67
deep808beet

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinner
Right....these great up-standing men never would do any wrong if it wasn't for the evil evil Americans at the prison......sure thing boss.....

If anything this video shows the type of poeple the American soldiers have to deal with on a day to day basis.....Are the Liberals crying Human Rights Violations? What the Americans did was wrong, but it fails in comparison with what these Iraqis did....
Hear Hear!! Dam spine less, appeasing, hipocritical, liberal bastards have messed this war up. The Arabs do not deserve our liberation, the deserve there lrotten eaders. YOu can not free them, freedom does not speak the muslim population, nor will talks of peace, but Nukes work!!
deep808beet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-04, 07:40 PM   #68
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Puke

Quote:
Originally posted by deep808beet
Hear Hear!! Dam spine less, appeasing, hipocritical, liberal bastards have messed this war up.
please tell me how the liberals messed up this war? You'd better back up your claims on this. Explanation for your claim are in order

Quote:
The Arabs do not deserve our liberation, the deserve there lrotten eaders.
Maybe they do, but then again, Why not let them be? , No wait, I know, you need their oil!

Quote:
You can not free them, freedom does not speak the muslim population, nor will talks of peace, but Nukes work!!
They will free themselves if they want to, without the help of the US. The USA are not on a mandate to free the whole world from oppressive leader, if so, your country would have been long broke from freedom war

Like I said in my previous reply to you, why don't you volunteer into the army since you so strongly believe in this war?
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-04, 11:57 PM   #69
tambourine-man
BANG BANG BANG (repeat as necessary)

Because he's probably young enough to count his pubes on one hand.

Welcome to the board, deep808beet.

"I did not authorise the leaking of the name of David Kelly. Nobody was authorised to name David Kelly. I believe we have acted properly throughout" Tony Blair - July 22, 2003
tambourine-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-04, 10:42 AM   #70
Gutrguy
Semiblind

Seems that there are some people being held for the murder of Berg...how many is a mystery tho.

CNN reports on 2 different pages that...

4 people are in custody
http://cnn.aimtoday.cnn.com/news/sto...0040511NY4 62

2 held in beheading case
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...erg/index.html
Gutrguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-04, 01:22 PM   #71
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Quote:
Originally posted by Gutrguy
Seems that there are some people being held for the murder of Berg...how many is a mystery tho.

CNN reports on 2 different pages that...

4 people are in custody
http://cnn.aimtoday.cnn.com/news/sto...0040511NY4 62

2 held in beheading case
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...erg/index.html
strange this is not getting any media attention they are only focusing on the new prison pics and videos coming out..
they had a field day with the actual beheading video..and his parents .ect

still no mention in the media about the missing 5000+ taliban prisoners in afganistan
that were killed under US army supervision..that being shown on a certain telling documentry..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-04, 07:00 AM   #72
Wenchie
Salsera

Default some random stuff.....

I found this kinda curious:

News Report #1 :
(CBS/AP) Iraqi police detained four people in the killing of American Nicholas Berg and believe a nephew of Saddam Hussein was involved in Berg's beheading, an Iraqi security official said Friday.

Two of the detainees were subsequently released.

At least some of the suspects were former members of Saddam Hussein's Fedayeen paramilitary organization, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity. They were arrested May 14 in a house in Salaheddin province, north of Baghdad. The province includes Tikrit, Saddam's hometown.

News Report #2:
Kimmitt told reporters in Baghdad that the suspects were detained by coalition forces during a raid Wednesday in the capital city.

The whole thing doesnt seem to be getting media coverage anymore?
Wenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-04, 07:32 AM   #73
JackSpratts

u.s. forces have gotten way better at arresting innocent iraqis. where normally 90% of the arrests are bad, on this one they're only throwing back 50% - so far. and now george is going to destroy the prison. it’s a symbol of repression the poor iraqis can do without he thinks, and thanks to him now more than ever. maybe he actually read a newspaper.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-04, 08:09 AM   #74
albed
flippin 'em off

Yes, punish the prison. The people who ran it can't be held responsible when they have to utilize such a sadistic and perverted building.
Old 25-05-04, 03:29 PM   #75
JackSpratts

yep, just like the shining, bush thinks the building is EVIL!

- js.
Old 29-05-04, 09:35 PM   #76
JackSpratts

”In one incident described in detail by the senior Army officer, an aggressive roundup in September brought 57 Iraqis into custody. But a review by military intelligence officers at Abu Ghraib determined that only two had intelligence value and that the rest should be freed.”

Scant Evidence Cited in Long Detention of Iraqis
Douglas Jehl and Kate Zernike

Hundreds of Iraqi prisoners were held in Abu Ghraib prison for prolonged periods despite a lack of evidence that they posed a security threat to American forces, according to an Army report completed last fall.

The unpublished report, by Maj. Gen. Donald J. Ryder, reflects what other senior Army officers have described as a deep concern among some American officers and officials in Iraq over the refusal of top American commanders in Baghdad to authorize the release of so-called security prisoners. Some of those prisoners were held for interrogation at Abu Ghraib in the cellblock that became the site of the worst abuses at the prison.

General Ryder, the Army's provost marshal, reported that some Iraqis had been held for several months for nothing more than expressing "displeasure or ill will" toward the American occupying forces. The Nov. 5 report said the process for deciding which arrested Iraqis posed security risks justifying imprisonment, and for deciding when to release them, violated the Pentagon's own policies. It also said the conditions in which they were held sometimes violated the Geneva Conventions.

General Ryder's report to Lt. Gen. Ricardo S. Sanchez, the top American commander in Iraq,, was obtained by The New York Times. It was based on a review of prisons in Iraq last summer and fall and made no mention of abuses at Abu Ghraib. But it warned that the continuing influx of prisoners being arrested as the American-led occupation forces fought a persistent insurrection would strain the system set up to review each case every six months, as required by international law.

"A more disciplined system would reduce the security internee population and inherent challenge of holding Iraqis that feel they have been unjustly detained," he wrote.

The position of provost marshal general dates to the Revolutionary Army, but was re-established only last October as part of a restructuring. The provost marshal general oversees law enforcement and prisons, including those in Iraq and Afghanistan holding prisoners of war and other detainees.

Since the scope of abuses at Abu Ghraib first began to come to light late last month, the military has begun to discharge prisoners from the facility at a rapidly accelerated rate. On Friday alone, 624 Iraqi prisoners were freed from the prison, in the fourth such release in May.
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/30/in...30ABUS.html?hp
Attached Files
File Type: html ScantEvidence.html (14.1 KB, 1089 views)