P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 22-04-04, 01:42 AM   #1
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Question Eyewitness confirmes shootdown of flt#93

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...04flight93.htm
Quote:
A caller to the Howard Stern Show related the story of how he saw Flight 93 in flames while it was in the air and two other aircraft circling it.

Please understand that we do not advocate the usual content of Stern's show, but this is interesting nonetheless.
hehe Howard Stern is pissed. I get the feeling hes saying "how do you like my content now FCC"

this should get interesting eh?
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-04, 03:32 AM   #2
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Default foolish crap control?

WARNING -TOILET HUMOR AHEAD

yay for doodieman and the f.c.c !
Attached Images

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-04, 10:59 AM   #3
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Default Re: Eyewitness confirmes shootdown of flt#93

Quote:
Originally posted by floydian slip
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...04flight93.htm

hehe Howard Stern is pissed. I get the feeling hes saying "how do you like my content now FCC"

this should get interesting eh?
Guess the link is dead, can't access the web page.

Read about those "islamic terrorists" that were "on board" of flight 93, and discovered even more weirdness. One of those highjackers, Ahmed al-Nami is alive and well and never boarded flight 93.

How come his name was on the list of terrorists?
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-04, 12:23 PM   #4
Sinner
--------------------

How much further can you guys get your head up your ass?????

HHmmmm???
Old 22-04-04, 12:38 PM   #5
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinner
How much further can you guys get your head up your ass?????

HHmmmm???
As far as yours will go

Canadians won!
Old 22-04-04, 12:51 PM   #6
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_silver
As far as yours will go

Canadians won!

You flirting with me again silver? I could PM you my MSN messenger account name if you would like. You can just let me know...I do dig French Girls......
Old 22-04-04, 01:09 PM   #7
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Big Laugh

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinner
You flirting with me again silver? I could PM you my MSN messenger account name if you would like. You can just let me know...I do dig French Girls......
lol

Sorry, don't trust MSN messenger, beside, if it makes you feel better to think i'm flirting with ya, I won't break your bubble

Been to France once and I can tell ya, we are not at all alike. French from france are a lot different from us in quebec, even though we speak the same language, we just can't seem to understand eachother

If you're looking for a chat, let me know
Old 22-04-04, 02:16 PM   #8
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_silver
lol

Sorry, don't trust MSN messenger, beside, if it makes you feel better to think i'm flirting with ya, I won't break your bubble

Don't trust MSN....why that? Aliens reading your thoughts?

OK, I will play your game.......

Quote:
Been to France once and I can tell ya, we are not at all alike. French from france are a lot different from us in quebec, even though we speak the same language, we just can't seem to understand eachother
Never been to France, My Uncle has a cabin in the Laurentian mountains, I been skiing there a few times.

Quote:
If you're looking for a chat, let me know

I am letting you know, sure I will chat with ya, You let me know how and where....PM me.....
Old 22-04-04, 05:38 PM   #9
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

Sinner, I don't trust anything that comes from Microsoft, even their chat apps.

Why not join the fun at zer0share, Best app to chat securely.
Old 23-04-04, 06:23 PM   #10
adonai

back to the topic....

Sad yes, but if that's truly the case it had to be done. I wouldn't want to be the one weighing the lives of a plane full of people against that of a thousand or more others. But I'm glad we had someone with balls who did.
Old 29-12-04, 02:46 AM   #11
multi

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42112
Quote:
During his surprise Christmas Eve trip to Iraq, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld referred to the flight being shot down – long a suspicion because of the danger the flight posed to Washington landmarks and population centers.

"I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten – indeed the word 'terrorized' is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be."

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 29-12-04, 04:11 PM   #12
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Why Lie about it? It would appear that our defenses would be viewed as a little more competent if we shot it down.

You'd think they would tell the truth on this one? But the hero story made for better press i guess.

Oh yeah and the cell phone calls, Im sure all those stories are true too.
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-04, 08:38 PM   #13
multi

some serious hollywood thinktank probably got job of spoofing around on that one...

you could just imagine them...

"we need a catch cry"
"a keyword"
"sssomething that will imbed itssself into the viewersss mindsss"
"no no it has to be natural looking"
"emotional cellphone calls to people on the ground"
"negitive..they will never buy it"
"jeremy get a spliff happening"
"ok lets roll"
"good we can use that..."

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 30-12-04, 01:53 PM   #14
schmooky007
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonai
back to the topic....

Sad yes, but if that's truly the case it had to be done. I wouldn't want to be the one weighing the lives of a plane full of people against that of a thousand or more others. But I'm glad we had someone with balls who did.
if you look at the pictures from the crash site you can clearly see a plane crashed into the ground. you can see the marks of the body and the wings in the ground. if it were shut down in the air you would have debris spread over a wide area.
Old 30-12-04, 02:28 PM   #15
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmooky007
if you look at the pictures from the crash site you can clearly see a plane crashed into the ground. you can see the marks of the body and the wings in the ground. if it were shut down in the air you would have debris spread over a wide area.
AYE

Got some links to back up that ''you can clearly see a plane crashed into the ground''

The Mayor of Shanksville seems to disagree with your statement

Quote:
Flight 93: Mayor of Shanksville Says 'There Was No Plane'

American Free Press | September 19 2004

American Free Press visited Somerset County to look into some of the questions surrounding United Airlines Flight 93, which allegedly turned over and crashed in a refilled strip mine between Lambertsville and Shanksville, Pa., taking 44 lives with it.

Many local residents believe the plane was shot down, which they say would explain why parts of the plane and its contents were found strewn over a large area.

One question, “is what happened to the physical wreckage of the plane?”

“There was no plane,” Ernie Stull, mayor of Shanksville, told German television in March 2003:

“My sister and a good friend of mine were the first ones there,” Stull said. “They were standing on a street corner in Shanksville talking. Their car was nearby, so they were the first here—and the fire department came. Everyone was puzzled, because the call had been that a plane had crashed. But there was no plane.”

“They had been sent here because of a crash, but there was no plane?” the reporter asked.

“No. Nothing. Only this hole.”

When AFP asked Stull about his comments, he disagreed about when he had gone to the crash site. “A day or two later,” Stull said, was about when he went to the site. But he reiterated the fact that they saw little evidence of a plane crash.

Nena Lensbouer, who had prepared lunch for the workers at the scrap yard overlooking the crash site, was the first person to go up to the smoking crater.

Lensbouer told AFP that the hole was five to six feet deep and smaller than the 24-foot trailer in her front yard. She described hearing “an explosion, like an atomic bomb”—not a crash.

Lensbouer called 911 and stayed on the line as she ran across the reclaimed land of the former strip mine to within 15 feet of the smoking crater.

Lensbouer told AFP that she did not see any evidence of a plane then or at any time during the excavation at the site, an effort that reportedly recovered 95 percent of the plane and 10 percent of the human remains.

While specific details vary, the explanation for the disappearance of the plane is that the reclaimed land acted like liquid and absorbed the aircraft, which is said to have impacted at between 450 and 600 miles per hour.

This explanation is also used to explain why there was only a brief explosion with one short-lived smoke cloud, not unlike a bomb blast.

“I never saw that smoke,” Paula Long, an eyewitness, told AFP. Long ran “immediately” after hearing the crash but did not see the cloud of smoke caught in the now-famous photograph by Valencia McClatchey, she said.

“It [the ground] liquefied,” Bob Leverknight, an active member of the Air National Guard and correspondent with Somerset's Daily American, told AFP regarding how the wreck and much of the fuel disappeared. One of the massive engines, Leverknight said, however, bounced off the ground and was found in the woods.

Jim Svonavec, whose company worked at the site and provided excavation equipment, told AFP that the recovery of the engine “at least 1,800 feet into the woods,” was done solely by FBI agents using his equipment.
From
Old 31-12-04, 09:19 AM   #16
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Just like a foul mouthed racist french canadian breeder of hatred, another miniscule and totally bogus "story" from a bunch of armchair crash scene investigators gets her panties in a bunch and is more concrete "PROOF" of some huge conspiracy.

Your panties are in a bunch you American, canadian countrymen hating imp because you keep shoving your head up your ass without removing your panties first. Any minor pointless tidbit that comes close to knocking the US and you run with it like you found the Holy Fukin Grail.

A bunch of country bumpkin "EXPERTS" are going to second guess the NTSB and run around claiming they KNOW what a crash scene is SUPPOSED to look like, as if they have spent their lives investigating an overseeing EVERY airline crash as NTSB has. OMFG theres nothing but a hole in the ground, little bitty pieces of wreckage and bodys all ground up together with yards of dirt and earth. Yea you stupid fukin attention whores let's slam you into the earth at 500mph inside a metal meat grinder and lets see whats left of you.

A passenger jet is not an aerobatic airplane. It is ONLY capable of maintaining flight in an upright and fairly level attitude. If you shove one into a dive or roll an airliner over onto its back into a nose down attitude from 15 20 thousand feet or even less it will only take seconds for this airliner reach its stress limits and the wings will be the first to seperate from the aircraft as it reaches its "G force" limits with the fuselage breaking up immediately followed by the wings tearing off. Along with the wings coming off hundreds of gallons of Jet-A fuel is vaporized and ignited turning the plane into a fireball long before it hits the ground.

Yes a hole and miniscule debris is all thats left after an aircraft with that kind of mass and momentum slams into the ground at 500+ mph. If his aircraft was indeed rolled over onto its back and pile driven into the ground from more than few thousand feet the wings would have come off long before it hit the ground, and why the engine ended up 1800 feet into the woods. Jet engines aren't light and they don't "BOUNCE" more than a few feet if that. As for the genius Air Natl. Guard dude that claimed this engine bounced 1800 feet into the woods from a plane that damn near contacted the earth in a verticle decent, we see clearly why he isn't an NTSB crash scene investigator.

Bottom line is that The US had more than enough reason/evidence to believe that this aircraft posed a threat of terrorism as long as it flew and was controlled by the hijackers. The US government had a green light to shoot this airplane down and would have not hesitated doing so if the plane had not crashed when it did. They would have downed it and had NO reason to deny it. The government would have made the pilots that shot the jet down into prime time heros that saved the Capitol or White House, instead of the passengers that turned out to be the true heros by attempting to retake control of the plane. Clearly proven in Cell Phone calls and the cockpit voice recorder that was found where "there was no airplane"?

American Free Press visited Somerset County to look into some of the questions surrounding United Airlines Flight 93, which allegedly turned over and crashed in a refilled strip mine between Lambertsville and Shanksville, Pa., taking 44 lives with it.

Many local residents believe the plane was shot down, which they say would explain why parts of the plane and its contents were found strewn over a large area.

“There was no plane,” Ernie Stull, mayor of Shanksville, told German television in March 2003:

“My sister and a good friend of mine were the first ones there,” Stull said. “They were standing on a street corner in Shanksville talking. Their car was nearby, so they were the first here—and the fire department came. Everyone was puzzled, because the call had been that a plane had crashed. But there was no plane.”

“They had been sent here because of a crash, but there was no plane?” the reporter asked.

When AFP asked Stull about his comments, he disagreed about when he had gone to the crash site. “A day or two later,” Stull said, was about when he went to the site. But he reiterated the fact that they saw little evidence of a plane crash

This guy is a gem of an idiot. Obvoiusly any inbred moron can be elected Mayor of Skanksville. One sentence their claiming..........

"parts of the plane and its contents were found strewn over a large area."

.....and the next "Everyone was puzzled, because the call had been that a plane had crashed. But there was no plane.”"

NO PLANE?

It doesn't take an NTSB expert to compare this to the Pan Am that fell on Lockerbie. This 747 was "shot down" basically, broke into several pieces during the fall and evacuated lots of passengers and debris before the flaming wreckage "fell" to the ground. Leaving large pieces of airplane and hundreds of burnt bodies, ONLY because this plane FELL to earth and wasn't FLOWN into the ground at 500+ mph. Even with this aircraft breaking up at 35000 feet the majority of the plane broke up and fell directly onto Lockerbie with only the nose section landing away from the main crash scene when it seperated during the initial explosion. So much for that armchair theory about debris being strewn over a large area PROOF that the plane was shot down.

Of course Mayor Dumbass's idea of a large area is a cornfield and an engine 1800 feet away. Somebody must've shot this plane down for wreckage to spread out like that, somebody get them NTSB boys back here I dun solved their case.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-04, 10:00 AM   #17
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmd62
Just like a foul mouthed racist french canadian breeder of hatred, another miniscule and totally bogus "story" from a bunch of armchair crash scene investigators gets her panties in a bunch and is more concrete "PROOF" of some huge conspiracy.

Your panties are in a bunch you American, canadian countrymen hating imp because you keep shoving your head up your ass without removing your panties first. Any minor pointless tidbit that comes close to knocking the US and you run with it like you found the Holy Fukin Grail.

A bunch of country bumpkin "EXPERTS" are going to second guess the NTSB and run around claiming they KNOW what a crash scene is SUPPOSED to look like, as if they have spent their lives investigating an overseeing EVERY airline crash as NTSB has. OMFG theres nothing but a hole in the ground, little bitty pieces of wreckage and bodys all ground up together with yards of dirt and earth. Yea you stupid fukin attention whores let's slam you into the earth at 500mph inside a metal meat grinder and lets see whats left of you.

A passenger jet is not an aerobatic airplane. It is ONLY capable of maintaining flight in an upright and fairly level attitude. If you shove one into a dive or roll an airliner over onto its back into a nose down attitude from 15 20 thousand feet or even less it will only take seconds for this airliner reach its stress limits and the wings will be the first to seperate from the aircraft as it reaches its "G force" limits with the fuselage breaking up immediately followed by the wings tearing off. Along with the wings coming off hundreds of gallons of Jet-A fuel is vaporized and ignited turning the plane into a fireball long before it hits the ground.

Yes a hole and miniscule debris is all thats left after an aircraft with that kind of mass and momentum slams into the ground at 500+ mph. If his aircraft was indeed rolled over onto its back and pile driven into the ground from more than few thousand feet the wings would have come off long before it hit the ground, and why the engine ended up 1800 feet into the woods. Jet engines aren't light and they don't "BOUNCE" more than a few feet if that. As for the genius Air Natl. Guard dude that claimed this engine bounced 1800 feet into the woods from a plane that damn near contacted the earth in a verticle decent, we see clearly why he isn't an NTSB crash scene investigator.

Bottom line is that The US had more than enough reason/evidence to believe that this aircraft posed a threat of terrorism as long as it flew and was controlled by the hijackers. The US government had a green light to shoot this airplane down and would have not hesitated doing so if the plane had not crashed when it did. They would have downed it and had NO reason to deny it. The government would have made the pilots that shot the jet down into prime time heros that saved the Capitol or White House, instead of the passengers that turned out to be the true heros by attempting to retake control of the plane. Clearly proven in Cell Phone calls and the cockpit voice recorder that was found where "there was no airplane"?

When AFP asked Stull about his comments, he disagreed about when he had gone to the crash site. “A day or two later,” Stull said, was about when he went to the site. But he reiterated the fact that they saw little evidence of a plane crash

This guy is a gem of an idiot. Obvoiusly any inbred moron can be elected Mayor of Skanksville. One sentence their claiming..........

"parts of the plane and its contents were found strewn over a large area."

.....and the next "Everyone was puzzled, because the call had been that a plane had crashed. But there was no plane.”"

NO PLANE?

It doesn't take an NTSB expert to compare this to the Pan Am that fell on Lockerbie. This 747 was "shot down" basically, broke into several pieces during the fall and evacuated lots of passengers and debris before the flaming wreckage "fell" to the ground. Leaving large pieces of airplane and hundreds of burnt bodies, ONLY because this plane FELL to earth and wasn't FLOWN into the ground at 500+ mph. Even with this aircraft breaking up at 35000 feet the majority of the plane broke up and fell directly onto Lockerbie with only the nose section landing away from the main crash scene when it seperated during the initial explosion. So much for that armchair theory about debris being strewn over a large area PROOF that the plane was shot down.

Of course Mayor Dumbass's idea of a large area is a cornfield and an engine 1800 feet away. Somebody must've shot this plane down for wreckage to spread out like that, somebody get them NTSB boys back here I dun solved their case.
Feel better now?

wow, so if i'm a "foul mouthed racist french canadian breeder of hatred", really wonder what are your thoughts on Alex Jones.

Did you enjoy Ann Coulter and Tucker's comment on Fox News?
Old 31-12-04, 10:12 AM   #18
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

LOL. Wouldn't take being called a rascist too hard Miss Silver, for all we know it may be some kind of bizarre compliment coming from this foaming idiot.

Quote:
when the latinos took over the area and started frequenting the place. The dirty little fuks have shit where they eat for so long they develope a sick fascination when exposed to indoor plumbing. The filthy scum get a huge thrill out of shoving full toilet paper rolls in the urinals and toilets, then flushing them and flooding the place. Of course then they giggle and can't speak english when you confront them.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-04, 12:34 PM   #19
albed
flippin 'em off

I'd hate to go in Ramona's house if that sort of thing doesn't bother him.

Had some anonymous sicko where I worked once who left his turds on the toilet seat. I took to glancing into stalls if I happened to be there when somebody left and I fully intended to see how close I could come to killing someone if I caught him.

It stopped after a month or so and I never got the satisfaction.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-04, 01:14 PM   #20
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
A passenger jet is not an aerobatic airplane.
Yes it is. 20 g's positive and negative. Not sure about inverted fuel but I think so. Found the story of the barrel rolled 737 a couple of times in magazines and a few stories of excursions into aerobatic flight with various passenger jets that were recovered from and others that weren't.

Quote:
and the wings will be the first to seperate from the aircraft as it reaches its "G force" limits with the fuselage breaking up immediately followed by the wings tearing off.
Get your rant in order jc. The engines are designed to drop off well before the wings for survivability. In a straight dive you can't get more than one g stress, straight back of course, and I doubt a passenger jets wings could be stripped off like that. GA planes can kiss them goodbye pretty quickly though.

Anyway I think the start altitude was 3,000 ft with nothing but a straight pushover so not much time or reason for anything to break off.

Annoying how searches turn up conspiracy bullshit that the tabloid morons find so facinating instead of established facts.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote