P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 31-03-08, 07:05 AM   #1
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Arrow Fall of the American Empire and the Rise of a New Economy

Quote:
things are going to get much worse fast – maybe in just two or three years. In his new book, Collapse, Jared Diamond says that the traditional values which sustained America for the past 200 years are simply not going to work anymore, and Americans will have to change their mindset and adopt new, more selfless values. Americans celebrated capitalism, but capitalism is not working anymore, and it is time to develop a new economic model. Americans celebrated individualism, but there is too much individual suffering. Individualism needs to be replaced by thinking for the collective welfare. We need to feel the pain of our brothers and sisters without health care, without pension, without job, and without a home due to bankruptcy. The value of nationalism is outdated and completely racist and isolationist. It is time to replace nationalism with the concept of universalism – the idea that all people are brothers and sisters, free to move and settle anywhere on this earth without restrictions. Universalism means, we are one human family and one human culture. We are not to make racist distinctions based on external appearances and differences in language or dress. If Americans begin to make fundamental changes in their thinking and thereafter in their lifestyles, the economic collapse can conceivably be avoided.
Link

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-08, 08:32 AM   #2
JackSpratts

we'll be around for a while. nobody else wants the job enough to do it anyway.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-08, 12:52 PM   #3
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
It is time to replace nationalism with the concept of universalism – the idea that all people are brothers and sisters, free to move and settle anywhere on this earth without restrictions. Universalism means, we are one human family and one human culture. We are not to make racist distinctions based on external appearances and differences in language or dress.
Good luck with that.........
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-08, 03:36 PM   #4
napho
Dawn's private genie

"The value of nationalism is outdated and completely racist and isolationist. It is time to replace nationalism with the concept of universalism – the idea that all people are brothers and sisters, free to move and settle anywhere on this earth without restrictions. Universalism means, we are one human family and one human culture. We are not to make racist distinctions based on external appearances and differences in language or dress."

Tell that to the Africans who've murdered tens of millions of their own race because they weren't of the right tribe. Or the Japanese who are about as racist as it gets. Whites are pretty much the only liberals on earth. A place like Canada brings in so many non white immigrants that whites are becoming a minority in their own country. Meanwhile, a place like India doesn't mind being almost 100% brown, and China doesn't mind being almost all yellow. White liberals on the other hand hate themselves if their country isn't multiracial. The white race isn't going to be around one of these days. I don't know of any other race that doesn't mind the idea of becoming extinct.
napho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-08, 05:48 PM   #5
Nicobie

Talk about shits and giggles..........
Old 03-04-08, 04:52 AM   #6
Shani
Spagal

Cool

I like whats written there, it sounds perfect. It sounds in line with reality.
however fundamentally, we are all individuals. perhaps this is a problem, because of the divisions it has created in contemporary capitalist society. however, these systems reflect human nature. and they have evolved accordingly. Life is shit, Life is depressing, this is nothing new, even to those at the top of the capitalist food chain. The light amongst the darkness is what its all about, the good stuff, and the more shit things are, the more potential for them to be better. thats the way i see it.. anyway, mr. diamond is doing very well for himself, lots of diamons (i.e-wealth) in his history im sure..
Old 03-04-08, 04:57 AM   #7
Shani
Spagal

and I should know. my Ancestors were at the top of the american food chain..this hasnt made my life any easier..and ill probably be paying for it emotionally for the rest of my life. the bottom line: humans need love, humans need humans... humans need love..to combat hate..and love always wins.
Old 03-04-08, 06:10 AM   #8
Shani
Spagal

Question

amen to that...now...where's my beer..the saints r tipped to win this fri nite...they better not let me down ! *insert the wrath of moi* multi- you gonna watch with me?....
Old 03-04-08, 06:44 AM   #9
multi

sure! .. hehe

some nice thoughts in what you typed there..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 04-04-08, 12:14 AM   #10
Shani
Spagal

thanks! i bet 1 milllllion dollars the saints are gonna win tonite!
Old 04-04-08, 12:20 AM   #11
Shani
Spagal

http://www.saints.com.au/
ill be elated for mr max hudgston if they do
Old 04-04-08, 12:21 AM   #12
multi

they have been playing well..
maybe you should have a bet on them
(maybe not that much though)
good luck

not sure who that guy is ..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 04-04-08, 02:35 AM   #13
Shani
Spagal

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
they have been playing well..
maybe you should have a bet on them
(maybe not that much though)
good luck

not sure who that guy is ..
i havent really watched at all, just going by the footy show panel last nite. just checked the green guide, the match is on tomorrow nite (go figure) i reckon ill be watching it. max hudgeston...is the player that made me give a shit about footy about 8 years ago. that was the 1999 footy season, they were at the bottom of the ladder and lost by 1 point to western bulldogs in the last quarter..it was a heart breaking match.
Old 04-04-08, 03:44 AM   #14
multi

yeh.. seems there's no footy on tonight , the guides are screwed up or something..

edit: this StK Vs WB game is on tonight(friday)
must of started a bit late..

StKilda is ahead by 20points

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard

Last edited by multi : 04-04-08 at 04:38 AM.
Old 04-04-08, 06:25 AM   #15
Shani
Spagal

carn the saints