P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 30-11-07, 12:58 PM   #1
pisser
Guv

Puke And they wonder why we think they are all crazy

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314111,00.html

Muslim lunatics, the whole lot of them.........
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-07, 05:40 PM   #2
multi
Thanks for being with arse

when you are a western infidel in a Muslim country there should be a check list of things you do and don't do especially in regard to the name Mohammed... common sense in regard to teaching kids anywhere would surely dictate you didn't name a teddy bear Mohammed or Jesus for risk of offending some religious nutcase of a parent.

I am sorry she should of known better.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-07, 07:27 PM   #3
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post

I am sorry she should of known better.

heshes
Old 30-11-07, 07:28 PM   #4
albed
flippin 'em off

I have to admire her courage for living among those warped savages and trying to better their children's lives.

It really sucks to see those 'blame the victim' assholes demeaning her.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-07, 01:47 AM   #5
naz
-

It's completely retarded. If I was Brown, I'd bomb the fucking place. I don't agree with racist crap like "they are all crazy" and "they are all savages" because I know plenty of really decent muslim people, but man, this story pissed me off.
I’ve been a little down because today my doctor diagnosed me with John Travolta Syndrome. It’s a condition where your face or head grows laterally, getting wider year by year. It’s not so much of a problem and it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s just a condition. In fact mine is good because it means my brain is getting bigger too. But not that Travolta guy, his head is mostly fat. The doctors said I am much smarter than John Travolta and I believe them.
naz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-07, 02:09 AM   #6
multi

I hope they can get her the fuck out of there safely, I really don't like her chances too much. I had it a bit wrong there,she didn't name the bear , the kids did. Her big problem is that she let them.
Attached Images

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 01-12-07, 07:48 AM   #7
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by naz View Post
It's completely retarded. If I was Brown, I'd bomb the fucking place. I don't agree with racist crap like "they are all crazy" and "they are all savages" because I know plenty of really decent muslim people, but man, this story pissed me off.
I think you meant- "This is completely retarded: ...."

And I'd agree.
Old 03-12-07, 04:46 AM   #8
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

All sorted now.

"UK teacher Gillian Gibbons is to be released from prison in Sudan after she was jailed for allowing children in her class to name a teddy bear Muhammad"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7124447.stm

A stupid case,which should never have had a hearing.
But,I wonder if we had found somebody guilty of an offence,we would just release them.
They will be a price somewhere.
Maybe she should get a medal for
"her courage for living among those warped savages"
A Black kettle would be better.
Old 03-12-07, 09:36 AM   #9
naz
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvachat View Post
All sorted now.

"UK teacher Gillian Gibbons is to be released from prison in Sudan after she was jailed for allowing children in her class to name a teddy bear Muhammad"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7124447.stm

A stupid case,which should never have had a hearing.
But,I wonder if we had found somebody guilty of an offence,we would just release them.
They will be a price somewhere.
Maybe she should get a medal for
"her courage for living among those warped savages"
A Black kettle would be better.
malvachat, there is no equivalent in Western Culture. I could name my genitals after the holy Trinity and there's not going to be any ensuing drama, and I live in a very religious country. This is where government should have stepped in, and they didn't until very late. This gives ammo to all the rightwing wackjobs who want to "nuke Mecca" and who think Islam is just "plain evol" (which is it's own form of fundamentalism I guess)

The Sudanese govt could have averted this whole situation a long time ago, and they are responsible for letting this get to a head. Also, the knee jerk reaction from some on the Left, to blame this woman was just wrong. To clarify, she had recently split up from her husband, moved to the Sudan to work in a mixed denomination establishment and had consulted her class to name the TEDDY BEAR. She suggested a name, they suggested Mohemmad, which is a very common name there. She saw no issue with that, how is she to know, she is a 55 year old english middle aged lady.

albed, i didn't proof this, because i know you're dying to
I’ve been a little down because today my doctor diagnosed me with John Travolta Syndrome. It’s a condition where your face or head grows laterally, getting wider year by year. It’s not so much of a problem and it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s just a condition. In fact mine is good because it means my brain is getting bigger too. But not that Travolta guy, his head is mostly fat. The doctors said I am much smarter than John Travolta and I believe them.
naz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-07, 03:33 PM   #10
pisser
Guv

Question

Quote:
I don't agree with racist crap like "they are all crazy" and "they are all savages" because I know plenty of really decent muslim people
Well yes, you have a point, shouldn't lump them all together. But, really, maybe you could try asking one of your decent muslim friends if faced with a decision, say obey the Koran or die, would they "kill an infidel' to save their own skin, or would they die to protect another's life?
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-07, 05:19 PM   #11
multi

Quote:
Also, the knee jerk reaction from some on the Left, to blame this woman was just wrong. To clarify, she had recently split up from her husband, moved to the Sudan to work in a mixed denomination establishment and had consulted her class to name the TEDDY BEAR. She suggested a name, they suggested Mohemmad, which is a very common name there. She saw no issue with that, how is she to know, she is a 55 year old english middle aged lady.
unless others on the left initially got the story wrong and thought she named the bear ,I take it you are probably referring to me... knee jerk or not, I will still partially stick by what I was saying.

Even in your usual suburban school in any western city in the last 5 years a request by the students to name a bear or a doll ..etc Mohammed would be met with concern by most teachers, I would expect. I really can't work out why this would be so strange? Of course they shouldn't have to do this just for the sake of the few fucking whack jobs out there who insist on covering their womens hair and face or even in extreme cases, their own due to their misguided religious beliefs. Teachers are..if I am not mistaken , probably more prone to the madness that is political correctness than a lot of other members of society, again I am sorry but I just can't believe she didn't have the thought 'letting the kids name the bear this name ,could mean trouble' .

How easy would it be for just one or 2 parents to coerce their children into getting rid an infidel teacher by naming something after someone that was forbidden by death?
I would even put money on the kids knew exactly what they were doing when they named the bear.

In the end the whole thing sounds more and more like a propaganda piece for the media to me but I am glad she got out of it alive.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 03-12-07, 05:31 PM   #12
albed
flippin 'em off

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!

But isn't everything to multi?
Old 03-12-07, 06:20 PM   #13
multi

ok smartarse... exactly who I am I accusing of a conspiracy?
the western media?
muslim media
the teacher?
British foreign affairs ?

all of the above?

ffs..

it is being used as propaganda ,setup or no setup
the Muslim media is all over it, the Arab hating wingnuts and shills are all over it.... or are you fucking blind?

you can be sure this story and every story like it will be used in this way ,primarily to divide and instill even further the idea of one religion over an other when a great deal more than half the people on the planet couldn't give a flying fuck about any of these Abrahamic religions or their idiosyncrasies based largely on nonsense. Western foreign policy is totally geared towards purposely aligning certain Islamics with militants, exacerbating the political climate against the west along with arming the whole fundamentalist Muslim terrorist problem to begin with.

Conspiracy ?
Fuck You..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 04-12-07, 02:20 AM   #14
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
I would even put money on the kids knew exactly what they were doing when they named the bear.
Old 04-12-07, 04:37 AM   #15
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

Apparently it was a fellow teacher who grassed her up.
I know that's true,coz I read it in "The Sun"
Old 06-12-07, 07:37 PM   #16
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvachat View Post
I know that's true,coz I read it in "The Sun"
Hehe

Is the Sun better than the Manchester Guardian?

Which displays the nicer boobs? (AKA politicians)

Old 07-12-07, 08:30 AM   #17
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie View Post
Hehe

Is the Sun better than the Manchester Guardian?

Which displays the nicer boobs? (AKA politicians)

The Manchester Guardian is a local paper.
The Sun is national.
So I would say the Sun.
The Sun has a reputation for telling lies and making up story's.Elton John being the famous case where he sued them for millions.There have been lots of others.
You have to be very careful about what you read in the British press.In my opinion the British press has gone right down the pan in the last ten years.
I was being sarcastic when I said,
"I know that's true,coz I read it in The Sun"
It's a standing joke.