P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 01-11-07, 06:12 PM   #21
Nicobie

Default Jees..... MUlti

Is that the best U can do?

You seem to be nothing but a cut&paste dillweed with absolutely no original thoughts on how to save this poor world.

Can you type another 2000 posts of irreverent/stupid crap like you have the last year?

I bet you can.

Have I ever mentioned Canada?

http://www.postalproblem.ca/(S(dbnnl...)/Default.aspx

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
Old 01-11-07, 09:41 PM   #22
multi
Thanks for being with arse

OMG you waffling fool...
anything but appear to be useless cretin that you are, Nic

the funny thing about you is you think you bother me..

How about YOU posting something other than the same repetitve crap you type over and over ,eh ?

hesheheshehehshe..
dillweed?
HAHAhAHAHHAhahahaha

...there is just no end to exiting informative posts coming out of you is there?

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-07, 09:48 AM   #23
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
Society's purpose is to increase survival...

...Just because you declare it so isn't good enough for me.
A sentence by sentence breakdown of my post isn't an argument and you're only diluting your message by posting this. Instead of looking for the flaws in my argument try looking for the flaws in your own because as far as anyone can tell, the thrust of your argument is that instinct is the only factor in reproduction. By definition there can never be just one factor in any equation. Try arguing instead that instinct is the only commonality among all the different forces guiding evolution, do so without over-emphasizing its importance (because while people can't decide whom they're attracted to, they can certainly ignore them), and see if I don't respond more positively.

But I guess convincing me to agree with you would mean the end of this debate, and you'd hate that wouldn't you?

Last edited by Mazer : 02-11-07 at 09:59 AM.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-07, 10:49 AM   #24
albed
flippin 'em off

You already agreed with me when you squirmed away from your 'evolution by war' theory after I poked holes in it and onto that vague 'social forces' crap. If you'd stand by your beliefs and defend them with honest and intelligent arguments you'd at least get a little respect but instead you just weasle over to another statement that you're also unable to defend and repeat ad nauseum.

Frankly your 'social forces' reference and your refusal to explain it led me to think of Warren Jeffs and other mormon cults where girls are subject to forced "marriages", little more than church sanctioned rapes. Maybe that's the way you see evolution at work in your own life.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-07, 04:14 PM   #25
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

albed, I don't post many of my beliefs on this forum; what you think you're poking holes in are mostly just ideas, some of which are my own and others which are not. You're taking these ideas far more seriously than they deserve, and yet you're totally unwilling to develop an idea into working a theory unless it fits your preconceived notions. You're good at spotting fallacies of logic, albed, but you're not very creative and I'm afraid the subtleties of this subject are beyond your comprehension.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-07, 09:19 AM   #26
albed
flippin 'em off

I'm not "creating" anything; creativity is for creating lies. Observation and logic is for understanding truths. I've posted my observations and logic to back my theories of present and future human evolution. You've made some unsupported statements that hint at your own life which you apparently want to keep hidden. Suck up to religious leaders and "social pressure" will get you a female or several to reproduce and evolve weak willed and selfish children.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-07, 10:24 AM   #27
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote