P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 17-07-07, 03:32 PM   #1
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Shy What Conservatives Say When They Think We Aren't Listening

The Iraq war has been an amazing success, global warming is just a myth and Guantanamo Bay is practically a holiday camp. The annual cruise organized by the 'National Review,' mouthpiece of right-wing America, is a parallel universe populated by straight-talking, gun-toting, God-fearing Republicans.

I am standing waist-deep in the Pacific Ocean, both chilling and burning, indulging in the polite chit-chat beloved by vacationing Americans. A sweet elderly lady from Los Angeles is sitting on the rocks nearby, telling me dreamily about her son. "Is he your only child?" I ask. "Yes," she says. "Do you have a child back in England?" she asks. No, I say. Her face darkens. "You'd better start," she says. "The Muslims are breeding. Soon, they'll have the whole of Europe."

I am getting used to these moments - when gentle holiday geniality bleeds into… what?
..More

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-07, 05:34 PM   #2
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
The Iraq war has been an amazing success, global warming is just a myth and Guantanamo Bay is practically a holiday camp. The annual cruise organized by the 'National Review,' mouthpiece of right-wing America, is a parallel universe populated by straight-talking, gun-toting, God-fearing Republicans.

I am standing waist-deep in the Pacific Ocean, both chilling and burning, indulging in the polite chit-chat beloved by vacationing Americans. A sweet elderly lady from Los Angeles is sitting on the rocks nearby, telling me dreamily about her son. "Is he your only child?" I ask. "Yes," she says. "Do you have a child back in England?" she asks. No, I say. Her face darkens. "You'd better start," she says. "The Muslims are breeding. Soon, they'll have the whole of Europe."

I am getting used to these moments - when gentle holiday geniality bleeds into… what?
..More

I am surprised that you didn't beat the old bitty to death. gOD forbid that she spoke her mind...

What did you tell her? Did you straighten the old women out? Tell her that every thing she thinks is shit?
Old 17-07-07, 06:40 PM   #3
multi

read the fucking story and stfu

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 17-07-07, 07:16 PM   #4
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
read the fucking story and stfu
i saw that article elsewhere, multi - it's so hilarious, almost seems fictional
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-07, 04:28 AM   #5
multi

it's a shame it isn't..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 18-07-07, 07:32 AM   #6
vernarial
The Fungus Among Us

That's pretty funny,..in a scary sort of way. I never doubt that there are people like this. Every country has them. I would like to think people in my country are better and more civilised than that, but I'd only be fooling myself. Lets hope people like this will remain 'self absorbed' and continue breeding slowly.
P2P Consortium
vernarial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-07, 12:34 PM   #7
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernarial View Post
Lets hope people like this will remain 'self absorbed' and continue breeding slowly.
Living in Utah you ought to know better.

It sounds like the most boring cruise I could think of, being surrounded by a bunch of knobs who have nothing better to do than indulge in each other's fantasies. Not that I disagree with everything they said, but it's obvious to me that these people just don't pay attention to what liberals are really saying; no wonder the Dems won Congress last year.

And then for a left-wing journalist to volunteer to go on that cruise! That's the part that made me laugh the most.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-07, 07:12 AM   #8
vernarial
The Fungus Among Us

Quote:
Living in Utah you ought to know better.
hahaha Good point.
P2P Consortium
vernarial is offline   Reply With Quote