P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 28-12-06, 04:01 PM   #21
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
Do you see any moral difference between Americans and Iraqis?
None what so ever. One want to force Allah as the only god, the other one want to force democracy as the only way.

Not much moral difference there is there eh?
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-06, 05:10 PM   #22
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver View Post
Thanks for putting words in my mouth I never spoken or said. Real classy of you.
It was just a question. Sorry if my curiosity offends you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver View Post
None what so ever. One want to force Allah as the only god, the other one want to force democracy as the only way.

Not much moral difference there is there eh?
If these two morally equivalent nations both have ambitions that reach beyond their borders and adventuresome militaries, do you think it matters in the end if one destroys the other?
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-06, 05:44 PM   #23
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
It was just a question. Sorry if my curiosity offends you.

If these two morally equivalent nations both have ambitions that reach beyond their borders and adventuresome militaries, do you think it matters in the end if one destroys the other?
The way you asked your "question" implied that you already assumed how I was going to reply.

Morally equivalent nation? Are you referring to Iraq and the USA or Christianity and Islam?
Old 28-12-06, 06:17 PM   #24
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Well I haven't mentioned religion, have I Miss Silver? Of course I'm referring to Iraq and the USA, the two nations you said were morally equivalent.
Old 28-12-06, 06:43 PM   #25
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Well I haven't mentioned religion, have I Miss Silver? Of course I'm referring to Iraq and the USA, the two nations you said were morally equivalent.

Quote:
What I'd like to know is what the Left's plan is for dealing with the threat of Islamists and Jihadists.
http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/...ad.php?t=23500

By saying Islamist threath, you brought in the religion issue, Islam is a religion. This is why I asked the question. Why don't you answer my question instead of asking more?

Again, is the life of an Iraqie citizen worth less and an American one?

As for the Moral equivalent, A moral nation doesn't lie to the general population about their reason of going at war with another country.
Old 28-12-06, 06:59 PM   #26
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

It's like I'm talking to the wall.
Old 28-12-06, 07:13 PM   #27
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Thumbs down

Quote:

You know what, I have the same feeling as you do. Atleast I answered your questions. You should have givin me the same curtesy before labelling me a wall Mazer.
Old 28-12-06, 11:53 PM   #28
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

You accused me of putting words in your mouth so I hope you understand why I'm not interested in answering your 'question.'
Old 29-12-06, 08:54 AM   #29
albed
flippin 'em off

GrinNo

Quote:
Lol. A wall is considerably more intelligent than miss_silver.

Really, there's no comparison.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-06, 05:20 PM   #30
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

Quote:
You accused me of putting words in your mouth so I hope you understand why I'm not interested in answering your 'question.'
Nice way and lame excuse of side stepping the question at hand, I replied to your questions, have the same curtesy. I'm not looking to split hairs on this, just a simple answer. You jumped in the thread with only questions which were answered, now that you are asked one "you are not interested to reply" ?!?

Shall I greet with the same lame excuse next time you ask me a question? Accused is a pretty strong word Mazer, I didn't accuse you of anything. If by typing back that I did not appriciate that you put words I never in wrote, next time, try not to assume too much by "asking your question" and by god, never start your question by typing " So what you're saying is you don't see...

Doesn't take a PHD to realised it was a trick question that implied that I had said those things according to your views. I can recognise a lawer's talk when I see one.

Again. Is the life of an Iraqie citizen worth less than a US citizen? With all that propaganda going around and the dehumanising by the media of the Iraqie population, I found out that it is easier for the general population to consider an Iraqie less than human.
Old 29-12-06, 09:38 PM   #31
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

You've stated that you think Iraqis are just as bad as Americans so you've already answered your own bullshit question. All you really want from me is to argue with you. Not interested.
Old 01-01-07, 09:39 PM   #32
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

Quote:
You've stated that you think Iraqis are just as bad as Americans so you've already answered your own bullshit question. All you really want from me is to argue with you. Not interested.
Mea Culpa

US gentiles are kinda of slow if you get my drift

When did I say that Iraqie were as bad as the US? Religion wise I did compare the 2 to be as screwed up equally.

You do not want to answer, that I got. Hey, you asked sticky question, now reply to this one. Is an Iraqie life is worth less than a american citizen? Keep silent and ppl will believe that you do think that an Iraqie life is indeed worth less than an American one.

So far compiled as stats

More than 1 million dead during the embargo, half of them childrens. During the occupation, half a million dead so far. Thousands of Iraquies that leaves their mother land because they want to see another day?

Facts

No infrastructure has been built so far in Iraq beside for the puppet Shi'a gov that is called the green Zone and the new US embassy. No WMD's have been found so far beside some small traces of... Big news in the Media but little rippling effect in the pond so far.

Sectarian Violence never was that high in the muslim world before the invasions. Saddam never hanged anyone on the day he was hagned since even tho he was a madass dictator, he was still a muslim and obeyed the islamist law.

Some of the comments i've read today by various leaders, one struck me. Putting Saddam to death on this HOLY day is the equivalent of executing the US president on the 25th of december.

They are pissed. Both sides. Most Muslims agree that it was a mock trial backed by the US and that it was a puppet gov that executed saddam. Even Shi'as outside Iraq agrees with that statement. On both sides outside Iraq, they view it as the Utmost insult ever made.

On my side, I view it as the greatest fuck up the ADM in history ever made.

But again, us gentiles knows squat eh?

I have been released from my bounds if you know what I mean Mazer
Old 01-01-07, 11:25 PM   #33
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

No, I don't know what you mean. I can't keep track of your meandering thoughts anymore. Maybe something is lost in translation, considering your random use of French spelled words, but whatever point you're trying to make is totally lost on me. The only thing I've managed to infer from your posts is that you pretty much hate the United States of America, all it does, and all it stands for. That message is coming through loud and clear. Other than that it doesn't seem like you have much to say.
Old 02-01-07, 07:19 PM   #34
Nicobie

Default Hey folks...

Let us try to remember that the entitiy that calls itself miss silver has a real hard on when it comes to Americans.

He/she\it is just whacky when talking about anything the US has ever done. This perp has NEVER had anything nice to say about America. Ever. I mean never EVER...

I bet that she is just another fatie that is cranky and has zero self esteem because of the blubber. However, I could be wrong

Why do you piss on the USA every chance U get? Canada is really not a bit better.

MS, I think that U are a . . .