P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 01-11-06, 02:33 PM   #1
Sinner
--------------------

Exclamation HALP!! PeaSe!!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Help%20John%20Kerry_0.jpg
Views:	1141
Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	12510  
Old 01-11-06, 03:19 PM   #2
JackSpratts

they spell better than quayle.

i saw kerry's comment. it was obvious he was referring to the president. by pretending otherwise bush winds up crassly manipulating, insulting and hiding behind the troops, instead of standing up and taking the hit like a man, the ignorant little weasel. this is a new low for him.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-06, 03:41 PM   #3
Sinner
--------------------

Ok – but does this effect the election? Does this help the Republicans in the tight races? Will the people who were voting democrat before this change their vote because of Kerry’s stupid attempt to be funny? No, I really doubt it, but it may have pissed off the Republicans in those close races and they will get off the couch and vote. Kerry has just reminded the nation that Democrats are not to be trusted with national security.
Old 01-11-06, 04:11 PM   #4
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
"You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."
Bush, of course, is not "stuck in Iraq" and has obviously done very "well", being a multimillionaire and the most powerful man on earth. So Kerry's comment was clearly not directed at him.

a swing and a miss
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-06, 05:33 PM   #5
daddydirt
even the losers

Lurch botches joke about Bush's stupidity.....priceless

John Kerry.....the gift that keeps on giving.
Attached Images

daddydirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-06, 07:24 PM   #6
Nicobie

"John Kerry.....the gift that keeps on giving."

Even that turd Limaugh said he was sorry for slamming that guy who is sick but still seems able to talk.

Kerry just won't (or is incapable of) admitting he is a dumb ass. da Bitch Hillery will eat him alive in 2 years.

:dancing donkey:
Old 01-11-06, 07:24 PM   #7
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

U
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Ok – but does this effect the election? Does this help the Republicans in the tight races? Will the people who were voting democrat before this change their vote because of Kerry’s stupid attempt to be funny? No, I really doubt it, but it may have pissed off the Republicans in those close races and they will get off the couch and vote. Kerry has just reminded the nation that Democrats are not to be trusted with national security.
Kerry just reminded the nation of why he's not president.

it's a bit of bullshit political theater, as we all know. but this is real:
Quote:
BAGHDAD, Oct. 31 — Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki demanded the removal of American checkpoints from the streets of Baghdad on Tuesday, in what appeared to be his latest and boldest gambit in an increasingly tense struggle for more independence from his American protectors.

Mr. Maliki’s public declaration seemed at first to catch American commanders off guard. But by nightfall, American troops had abandoned all the positions in eastern and central Baghdad that they had set up last week with Iraqi forces as part of a search for a missing American soldier.
Kerry might have done well to ask that, if the administration was such a friend of the troops, why did they abandon a kidnapped US soldier behind enemy lines yesterday?
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-06, 01:56 PM   #8
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

But.....
From the mouth of the President of Iraq:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15526137/

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-06, 05:05 PM   #9
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts
they spell better than quayle.

i saw kerry's comment. it was obvious he was referring to the president. by pretending otherwise bush winds up crassly manipulating, insulting and hiding behind the troops, instead of standing up and taking the hit like a man, the ignorant little weasel. this is a new low for him.

- js.
OBVIOUS? to YOU? As if your insignificant useless ass counts.

Yep it's OBVIOUS to that mind reading jackass spratts. Hooray the democrats are saved.

Funny how many DEMOCRATS condemned Kerry and really didn't seem to care whether he was targeting Bush or not, nor does it really matter now does it dipshit.

Appearently it wasn't so OBVIOUS to EVERYONE.

You need to edit and change "it was obvious" to "IT'S MY OPINION" you moronic dickhead.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-06, 09:13 PM   #10
albed
flippin 'em off

John Kerry apologizes to no one -- before he apologizes to everyone.

Quote:
Let me make it crystal clear, as crystal clear as I know how,” Kerry said. “I apologize to no one for my criticism of the President and his broken policy.
Quote:
I personally apologize to any service member, family member, or American who was offended," he said in a written statement.
Apparently "personally" to Kerry means "impersonally" to honest people as he made absolutely no "personal" contact with anyone he offended.

Meanwhile democratic candidates are rapidly uninviting Kerry to campaign for them.
Quote:
Kerry won't appear today in Mankato, Minnesota on behalf of Tim Walz, a Democrat
Quote:
Bruce Braley, a Democrat running for Iowa's 1st Congressional seat, asked Kerry not to campaign with him tomorrow
Quote:
Kerry also won't appear today in Philadelphia with U.S. Senate candidate Bob Casey
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p..._QwvM&refer=us

Quote:
Montana Democratic Senatorial Candidate, Jon Tester: "Senator Kerry's remarks were poorly worded and just plain stupid. He owes our troops and their families an apology.''

But don't worry Mr. Kerry, JackSpratts will still kiss your ass.

Last edited by albed : 02-11-06 at 09:23 PM.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote