P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 18-09-06, 12:56 PM   #1
pisser
Guv

Angry Islam pissed at the pope

BFD....
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-06, 02:21 PM   #2
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

LOL, my sentiments exactly.

They go out on killing sprees to "kill all infidels" as Allah commands (Qur'an 009.005) yet go ballistic if someone dares diss them.

Respect is earned, it is not inherent with existence. If Islam wants the world to respect their ways, their actions must become more worthy of respect.

I can't fault the pope for speaking the truth.

Added in edit:
Quote:
Statement from al-Qaida
Al-Qaida in Iraq and its allies issued a statement addressing the pope as “a cross-worshipper” and warning, “You and the West are doomed, as you can see from the defeat in Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya and elsewhere.

“You infidels and despots, we will continue our jihad (holy war) and never stop until God avails us to chop your necks and raise the fluttering banner of monotheism, when God’s rule is established governing all people and nations,” said the statement by the Mujahedeen Shura Council, an umbrella organization of Sunni Arab extremist groups in Iraq.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14888444/

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.

Last edited by Drakonix : 18-09-06 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Added statement from al-Qaida
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-06, 10:20 PM   #3
JackSpratts

"tearing people to pieces" seems to be their default response to everything. i mean this is one dangerously dysfunctional culture. so don't call them violent, or they'll tear you pieces. thus proving what, i'm not entirely sure, except they're quick with the tearing to pieces.

my city has more mosques than any other between nyc and boston, but the members are preternaturally civilized compared to thier hate fouled mid and fareast brethren. they've been here for years and no torn to pieces corpses have ever turned up.

i don't what thier problem is over there. sand rage? whatever it is, at this point i'm simply glad they're there and i'm here.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-06, 03:51 PM   #4
Sinner
--------------------

There is something odd about Violently Protesting because you were Called Violent.....but then again we are talking about Muslims....oops....

Stop Racial Profiling......God Bless the ACLU!!!!!