P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 29-08-06, 10:10 AM   #1
Sinner
--------------------

Default Hey Mods

There really should be a warning at the top of the forum letting everyone know that any post or threads which speak of Israel or Israeli’s in a negative way will be moved to Forum Camp. It will not be Tolerated!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why was the “Time to Bomb Iran out of existance” not moved. Is it because Iran is full of Muslims and who really cares? I really would like to know why the other thread was moved?

What is up with the censorship of this forum?
Old 29-08-06, 10:25 AM   #2
RDixon

Silly sinner; don't you know?
Muslims think filesharing is wrong : Israelis think the opposite.

It's sorta like Mr. Rumsfeld's description of the horrors of war as nothing more than a dispute of "ideas".

Way back when the towers fell and muslims went out and danced a jig in the streets, it really pisssed off a whole lot of people here in the US of A.
Of course the Israelis were also doing some dancing, but they were smart enough to do it inside and out of sight.

Result: US of A takes out one of their arch enemies, ie. Saddam.
RDixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-06, 10:26 AM   #3
albed
flippin 'em off

Give it up already spart. Aren't there enough neo-nazi/white supremacist forums to spout your very very old antisemitic bullshit in.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-06, 10:36 AM   #4
Sinner
--------------------

Just so I have it right albed, because I disagree with many of Israel’s policies when it comes to war tactics- like the use of cluster bombs in civilian areas, it is neo-nazi/white supremacist/anti-Semitic bullshit?
Old 29-08-06, 10:41 AM   #5
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDixon
Silly sinner; don't you know?
Muslims think filesharing is wrong : Israelis think the opposite.

It's sorta like Mr. Rumsfeld's description of the horrors of war as nothing more than a dispute of "ideas".

Way back when the towers fell and muslims went out and danced a jig in the streets, it really pisssed off a whole lot of people here in the US of A.
Of course the Israelis were also doing some dancing, but they were smart enough to do it inside and out of sight.

Result: US of A takes out one of their arch enemies, ie. Saddam.

That is true, but I am and always was in favour of the US invasion of Iraq. I think Iraq should be spilt into three countries, kinda like how it was before the Brits made it one country. Give some to the Sunni's, Shia, and Kurds. Not saying this would bring peace but it may help. Depends how the oil profits are spilt I guess.
Old 29-08-06, 01:56 PM   #6
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Given the nature of the Kevin30's and pisser's exchange, I imagine the thread was moved because it was getting too personal. I wouldn't have moved it, there's lots of other threads here where worse things have been written. Like most members, I lost interest in that thread and stopped reading it. So chalk this one up to inconsistent moderation policy. Isn't this forum supposed to be unmoderated?
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-06, 03:44 PM   #7
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer
Isn't this forum supposed to be unmoderated?
no, it's not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisser
I got your mother hanging between my legs, and she is brown and 15" and stinks!
this is forum camp material - i can't define it, but i know it when i see it
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-06, 05:30 PM   #8
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Well, you're the boss.
Old 29-08-06, 06:34 PM   #9
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

ok by me, but don't tell tg
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-06, 06:40 PM   #10
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer
Well, you're the boss.
Hell no!

Seriously, at other bbs I hang, these 2 would have been banned on the spot, pisser, a long time ago. We should consider ourselves lucky to have so much freedom of expression, even if one wish death upon an entire family and not get banned for their ill will Mazer.

Unmoderated, no, as I remember Gaz saying, ok, this forum will be public from now on, every one on the net will be able to read it without registration so as he put it "keep it cool"

BTW, where is our flying ace?
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-06, 04:40 AM   #11
TankGirl
Madame Comrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
Unmoderated, no, as I remember Gaz saying, ok, this forum will be public from now on, every one on the net will be able to read it without registration so as he put it "keep it cool"
Yes, this is a public forum and thereby moderated. Not for the topics - feel free to discuss any political topics here - but for the style. Even there we are not that strict, as we allow established forum members to entertain each other rather freely even if it gets a bit personal at times - as long as it does not get seriously hostile or include any privacy violations or such (public forum). But as Knife so well put it, some threads have the smell of Forum Camp material early on, and if a newly registered member posts a cheap, badly written troll, you should not be surprised to find it from the Forum Camp as soon as a mod or an admin happens to have a look at it. Israel is not a point here, feel free to debate Israel issues in positive and negative fashion as you wish, just stay reasonably in the topic, be at least minimally civilized with your words and don't feed any stupid trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
BTW, where is our flying ace?
He's been lately very busy with some business engagements, at least that's the official explanation...
TankGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-06, 09:49 AM   #12
Sinner
--------------------

Alright – I can accept Tankgirl’s response as truth just like I can accept the fact that liberals cannot be trusted with national security. It is a fact.
Old 30-08-06, 11:24 AM   #13
RDixon

Liberal? Just a word.
Same with conservative.

Given the past 5 years of recent history; I certainly do not trust or expect this current admin sitting in DC right now to provide me with security because they can't. There is no one in there with the competence necessary for that to happen.

In fact this admin has made me much less secure than I was before their ill advised misadventure in Iraq was started.

Case in point: In Feb of this year there were 10,000 mobile homes sitting parked at an airport in Hope, Ark. supposedly for the Katrina victims.
Here it is 6 months later and most of those trailers are still sitting there unused.

This is the most incompetent admin in the White House I have ever seen and I lived through the Johnson admin. which has quite a few parrallels with this one.

Illegal undeclared war started over a big lie.
Totally unqualified civilian megalomanaic running the defense dept.
Unwavering support for Israel's "pre=emptive" war.
War profiteers raking in billions on the blood of mostly innocent unarmed civilians in a foreign country that was and is as much a threat to the USA as a gnat would be to an elephant.

We all know how the Johnson admin ended.
I'm wondering how this one ends.
RDixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-06, 12:54 PM   #14
pisser
Guv

Evil Black Grin

All I will say on the subject is, he couldn't take a joke (my welcome), then started getting a little out of hand. Me by my nature am always out of hand, so, he got the pisser welcome! Beyond that, all's fair in WAR!!!
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-06, 01:52 PM   #15
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDixon
Liberal? Just a word.
Same with conservative.

Given the past 5 years of recent history; I certainly do not trust or expect this current admin sitting in DC right now to provide me with security because they can't.
I saw this strip in the paper today:
Old 30-08-06, 08:11 PM   #16
Nicobie

I rag about the Israeli gov all the time. I try to stay away from the Jew Muslim thing. It's really not about religion anyway. It's about wiping a region clear of human beings different from each other.

They just fucking want to kill each other off. They will do it too.

I say, lets pick the winning side and ignore the godShit.

There, thats a bit anti-Israel isn't it. Betcha TG don fuc with me over it.

[butt if she wanted to... I'd just give her a ]

Old 30-08-06, 10:16 PM   #17
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Quote:
– I can accept Tankgirl’s response as truth just like I can accept the fact that liberals cannot be trusted with national security. It is a fact.
Alright - this jerk was going to post this no matter what reason was given for that thread being moved..in yet another fucking pathetic attempt to assert something that is a total fabrication

rule of the thumb: when conservative dimwits
assert something is a certain way , 98% of the time the opposite will be true

spare a thought for the poor automatons ,stuck in a loop of last years FoxNews programming

Liberals=BAD
Bush=Hero

all threads with "Lets Bomb..blah" whatever should be disposed of immedietly IMO

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-06, 07:27 PM   #18
Nicobie

Multi,

let us not forget the fun factor.
Old 31-08-06, 08:07 PM   #19
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

Here, now it works for everyone - all better now:

rule of the thumb: when %TheOtherPoliticalParty% dimwits
assert something is a certain way, 98% of the time the opposite will be true

spare a thought for the poor automatons, stuck in a loop of last years %TheOtherPartysFavoriteNewsService% programming.

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote