P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 30-05-06, 12:40 PM   #1
JackSpratts

Default Tom & Jerry – Disney Zionist Conspiracy Claims Iranian Ignoramus

the doctor is in…a fugue state!
jack

nutty professor hasan bolkhari bamboozles hapless iranian students with his propaganda nonsense that tom & jerry cartoons were invented by the "jewish" walt disney company as a zionist plot. this despite the fact that disney wasn’t jewish – and he didn’t create tom & jerry! they were actually created by two american animators, william hanna and joseph barbera, who weren’t jewish either as far as i know (barbera was sicilian-american for instance). whew! if anyone among his brainwashed, note-scribbling audience knows any real facts with which to dispute this barrage of lies they’re keeping silent.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-06, 05:31 PM   #2
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

IMO Hasan is obviously several cards short of a full deck.

For "glorification" of mice they blast Disney for Tom & Jerry even though it's a Hanna-Barbera creation, and sidestep Disney's logo character Mickey Mouse. It would be humorous if it did not mask a sinister purpose.

For them, this propaganda serves to generate hate for Jews, which becomes the excuse for acts of terrorism. Getting the facts correct is obviously not a concern for them. They seek to provoke an angry reaction from Jews by making light of the holocaust. Iran has been doing this for some time. To further their ends, they are brainwashing their youth into a frenzied hate state.

It is interesting how followers of Islam can make far fetched, baseless derogatory comments on other religions, but those who mock Islam are marked for death. Then, they bitch about being considered terrorists for adopting a "kill all infidels" policy.

Personally, I do not care what religion they wish to follow. As I have religious freedom, I respect the religious freedom of others. However, such understanding does not include tolerating killing me or others who do not believe as they do.

Sooner or later, followers of Islam are going to have concede that the other nations of the world are not going to tolerate terrorist type behavior.

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote