P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 14-11-05, 09:29 AM   #1
Repo

Default George W. Bush - Vortex Of Deceit...

It seems that George W. Bush just can't help himself; he just cannot stop deceiving the American public. The corrupt Washington vortex that flows from within the Oval Office that he runs will say and do anything to hide the truth. The truth is that the Bush Administration selected intelligence to bolster their case to go to war with Iraq while at the same time never offering intelligence that showed Iraq was no imminent threat to the United States...

In a Veterans Day speech traditionally used by presidents to honor war veterans and not as a campaign tactic, Bush used the audience to mudsling at those that question his rush to war. He stated, ``More then a hundred Democrats in the House and the Senate, who had access to the same intelligence, voted to support removing Saddam Hussein from power.'' That is an out and out lie. Members of Congress do not have access to the same intelligence as the White House. It is the president and his staff that sift through the various intelligence agencies’ information; they then compile the intelligence that is given to Congress. So if the White House omits CIA intelligence that questions whether Saddam was an imminent threat to the United States, Congress would not know it. The Bush Administration abused the faith that both Congress and the American people gave them; claiming that all the intelligence proved that Saddam was an imminent threat to the United States, when in fact there was intelligence that countered that belief. George W. Bush and his team for whatever motives refused to include counter claims so they would have a reason to go to war with Iraq...

In that same speech Bush stated, "It is deeply irresponsible to rewrite the history of how that war began.'' It is irresponsible but that is exactly what Bush and his followers are doing, trying to rewrite history. They used forged documents to make their case, they cried about the next smoking gun being a mushroom cloud and tied Saddam to 9/11. Then Secretary of State Colin Powell used faulty data to bolster claims before the United Nations Security Council...

Now that America is losing troops almost daily in Iraq people are starting to ask the questions they should have asked before troops were sent to fight for Halliburton, big oil and the military manufacturers. People want to know exactly why America is bogged down for at least the next decade fighting a war they didn't have to fight and which social program they will lose because there isn't enough money to help Americans when Bush is so happy to spend American money and American lives helping Iraqis...

This White House is corrupt, an elitist administration owned by big business that will do anything for a buck. They have no morals and their values can only be read in dollar signs. The Bush White House will out a CIA agent, risking U.S. national security for a personal vendetta and pretend it never happened...

Bush and his gang continue to lie but it would be hard to believe with all the information that has come out that anyone would be stupid enough to believe anything the Bush White House says. That said, there are a lot of stupid people and many of them voted for Bush...
Repo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-05, 12:14 PM   #2
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo
[ihatebush]WAAAAAAA[/ihatebush]
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-05, 04:28 PM   #3
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
originally posted by the resident Jello Mold

[i hate bush haters which in itself somehow makes me more perceptive than them even though its evidence i live in a state of denial about four billion times greater than theirs]
WAAAAAAA
[/i hate bush haters which in itself somehow makes me more perceptive than them even though its evidence i live in a state of denial about four billion times greater than theirs]
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-05, 04:55 PM   #4
albed
flippin 'em off

|
Quote:
Originally Posted by the long absent moronic parrot
[all the pro-war liberals had numerous sources of intelligence but supposedly only listened to Bush so it's his fault they voted for war]
WAAAAAAA
[/all the pro-war liberals had numerous sources of intelligence but supposedly only listened to Bush so it's his fault they voted for war]
Old 15-11-05, 02:37 AM   #5
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucking crack me up
you guys are fucking
WAAAAAAA
cracking me up
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-05, 07:50 PM   #6
Nicobie

SO . . .

nobody wants' to
Old 15-11-05, 08:43 PM   #7
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

No one wants to... what... you vague, weird little fucker.

...to discuss what a puffy, constipated neuron farm our beloved presidick is... with people who either refuse to believe it or already know it? In either case, what's the point?

...to discuss the fact that the very concept of human government is cesspool of corruption as stinking and rotten as a sow's belly full of blow flies, and has been at least since the dawn of literacy, even though it seems there's always still surprising depths for modern low-life inbred Texan scum and their golf-and-suck-buddies to sink? Junior high school stuff. Figured it out the first time I heard Animals.

...to discuss the war in Iraq with people who sit around and talk about BLAME like it fucking matters, and want to do nothing but point out the obvious left and right sides of things like brain-damaged obsessive-compulsive chimpanzees separating their own fecal matter to score a cookie? Not much hope of progress there.

...to trade insults with poor little delusional dirtbikers who live off the lead paint chips in their mother's basements and think they can actually convince people on the internet that they have a god-given monopoly on political clairvoyance, even though their every impotent keyboard peck reveals the pathetic shallowness of such fantasies?

Pffft, me? Never! Above it.

Old 15-11-05, 09:04 PM   #8
albed
flippin 'em off

Nobody wants to let it go.

Why worry about today's problems when you can bitch and moan about what went on 2 years ago and then criticize and insult everyone you hate without ever providing your own suggestions on what should have been done as though you actually had the capacity to generate an original idea that wasn't so bloated with over-elaborate, contorted prose that you couldn't even squeeze it out your ass and into the real world for people to see what a genius you clearly are not.

hey I'm getting the hang of this
Old 15-11-05, 10:34 PM   #9
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

I waited through several edits for you to get the last bit of that paragraph just right. Didn't want to interrupt your masterful flow.

Quote:
originally posted by Lost Irony Boy
hey i'm getting the hang of this
Don't be self-deprecating sweety, you've always been a natural at self-mockery. But the extensive practice has obviously paid off.

I believe I had a number of suggestions, (and still do), born mostly of realizing quite early on that the entire war on terror and all of its ramifications were a big fat greasy sham, designed to work, and work really well, on those as easily misguided and frightened as yourself. It's not surprising you missed these suggestions made by myself and millions of others, I understand you've been in quite an ethical lather for years trying to defend your basically retarded position, and now, what with clinging to your prejudices and whatever else it is that people like you do while your infallible heroes are showing their baboon red asses and languishing in their 30% approval ratings, I'm sure suggestions are still a little too much for you to have on your small mental plate.

But, frankly I'd be ever so much more flattered by the allure and power that my suggestions obviously have for you if I believed you had some faculty for the comprehension of them.

After all though, this is just an internet forum, you see, not a high level cabinet meeting as you like to pretend. I'm aware that my suggestions here are as meaningless as your apparent sense of superiority, though probably not quite as ludicrous and hopefully not nearly as boring.

So, anyway, here's another suggestion. Run for office. I can assure you that even though they're so so very precious to you, nobody on earth will give two shitty wooden nickles for your hackneyed, hard ass act and opinions otherwise--and if they do, well maybe then you can at least give them the option of assassinating you.

By the way, attacking my eloquence was never very effective, though it always used to give me a laugh because it seems so incredibly desperate.
Old 15-11-05, 11:00 PM   #10
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone
I waited through several edits for you to get the last bit of that paragraph just right. Didn't want to interrupt your masterful flow.
Sorry you had to wait that grueling 10 minutes before starting your hour and twenty to get your post finished. Your dedication to yourself is admirable and obsessive.

Quote:
I believe I had a number of suggestions, (and still do), born mostly of realizing quite early on that the entire war on terror and all of its ramifications were a big fat greasy sham, designed to work, and work really well, on those as easily misguided and frightened as yourself. It's not surprising you missed these suggestions made by myself and millions of others,
Great! I missed them and you've forgotten them, so now they're lost forever. Unless they're in the DB waiting to be searched.

Quote:
I understand you've been in quite an ethical lather for years trying to defend your basically retarded position, and now, what with clinging to your prejudices and whatever else it is that people like you do while your infallible heroes are showing their baboon red asses and languishing in their 30% approval ratings, I'm sure suggestions are still a little too much for you to have on your small mental plate.
Can't you just post a link to the posts you made them in earlier? Or have they mysteriously vanished?

Quote:
So, anyway, here's another suggestion. Run for office. I can assure you that even though they're so so very precious to you, nobody on earth will give two shitty wooden nickles for your hackneyed, hard ass act and opinions otherwise--and if they do, well maybe then you can at least give them the option of assassinating you.
But the government is already full of people like me so what good would I be?

Quote:
By the way, attacking my eloquence was never very effective, though it always used to give me a laugh because it seems so incredibly desperate.
Well I guess the phrase "low-life inbred Texan scum" passes as eloquence in your circles but other people do have the right to their own opinions.
Old 16-11-05, 12:13 AM   #11
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
But the government is already full of people like me so what good would I be?
Wow, you actually are getting the hang of it.

Night.
Old 16-11-05, 02:25 AM   #12
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie
SO . . .

nobody wants' to
uh huh!

big smilze for ya
Old 16-11-05, 05:55 AM   #13
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

life in the bunker with W, according to Republican sources:
Quote:
The sources said Mr. Bush maintains daily contact with only four people: first lady Laura Bush, his mother, Barbara Bush, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Undersecretary of State Karen Hughes. The sources also say that Mr. Bush has stopped talking with his father, except on family occasions.
we're at war and the Commander-In-Chief only talks to four people? two of whom are his wife and his mother?

how comforting - nothing like a firm hand on the wheel.
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-05, 07:17 AM   #14
albed
flippin 'em off

Aww knife; don't be so frightened. You get upset with the way he runs the government and now you're upset that he's not active enough in running the government. Maybe he should go on vacation--no, you get upset when he does that too.

Aww, I guess baby just needs his pacifier and maybe a bedtime story.

Here: Once upon a time there were terrorist attacks on U.S. terrority but President Bush started fighting them on their terrority and there haven't been any attacks here for a long time now so you can feel safe and stop wimpering and whining. THE END
Old 16-11-05, 09:44 AM   #15
JackSpratts

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife
we're at war and the Commander-In-Chief only talks to four people? two of whom are his wife and his mother?
wouldn't surprise me if people start laying odds whether he'll make it till the end of his term. jan 2009's a long way to go for someone succumbing to delusional paranoia. might explain why jeb announced he'd like a shot at the job, restore the family honor etc (as if). course gw bush is his own worst enemy so who gives a sh*t…except for the troops who will continue paying in their blood, not his.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-05, 02:21 PM   #16
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Here: Once upon a time there were terrorist attacks on U.S. terrority but President Bush started fighting them on their terrority and there haven't been any attacks here for a long time now so you can feel safe and stop wimpering and whining. THE END
You are delusional. The best way to get help is to ask.

Old 17-11-05, 07:17 PM   #17
Nicobie

Quote:
No one wants to... what... you vague, weird little fucker.

...to discuss what a puffy, constipated neuron farm our beloved presidick is... with people who either refuse to believe it or already know it? In either case, what's the point?

...to discuss the fact that the very concept of human government is cesspool of corruption as stinking and rotten as a sow's belly full of blow flies, and has been at least since the dawn of literacy, even though it seems there's always still surprising depths for modern low-life inbred Texan scum and their golf-and-suck-buddies to sink? Junior high school stuff. Figured it out the first time I heard Animals.

...to discuss the war in Iraq with people who sit around and talk about BLAME like it fucking matters, and want to do nothing but point out the obvious left and right sides of things like brain-damaged obsessive-compulsive chimpanzees separating their own fecal matter to score a cookie? Not much hope of progress there.

...to trade insults with poor little delusional dirtbikers who live off the lead paint chips in their mother's basements and think they can actually convince people on the internet that they have a god-given monopoly on political clairvoyance, even though their every impotent keyboard peck reveals the pathetic shallowness of such fantasies?

Pffft, me? Never! Above it.

That would be a good place to start.

:fecal matter fantasies: