P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 31-12-04, 03:12 PM   #21
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Apparently you missed the part where the country bumpkin "EXPERTS" and armchair crash scene investigators were summarily dismissed—of course it didn't keep the country bumpkin armchair expert that said it from rambling on and on either, so it's hardly surprising.

Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-05, 10:37 PM   #22
Squid
fish tacos ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmd62
Just like a foul mouthed racist french canadian breeder of hatred, another miniscule and totally bogus "story" from a bunch of armchair crash scene investigators gets her panties in a bunch and is more concrete "PROOF" of some huge conspiracy.

Your panties are in a bunch you American, canadian countrymen hating imp because you keep shoving your head up your ass without removing your panties first. Any minor pointless tidbit that comes close to knocking the US and you run with it like you found the Holy Fukin Grail.

A bunch of country bumpkin "EXPERTS" are going to second guess the NTSB and run around claiming they KNOW what a crash scene is SUPPOSED to look like, as if they have spent their lives investigating an overseeing EVERY airline crash as NTSB has. OMFG theres nothing but a hole in the ground, little bitty pieces of wreckage and bodys all ground up together with yards of dirt and earth. Yea you stupid fukin attention whores let's slam you into the earth at 500mph inside a metal meat grinder and lets see whats left of you.

A passenger jet is not an aerobatic airplane. It is ONLY capable of maintaining flight in an upright and fairly level attitude. If you shove one into a dive or roll an airliner over onto its back into a nose down attitude from 15 20 thousand feet or even less it will only take seconds for this airliner reach its stress limits and the wings will be the first to seperate from the aircraft as it reaches its "G force" limits with the fuselage breaking up immediately followed by the wings tearing off. Along with the wings coming off hundreds of gallons of Jet-A fuel is vaporized and ignited turning the plane into a fireball long before it hits the ground.

Yes a hole and miniscule debris is all thats left after an aircraft with that kind of mass and momentum slams into the ground at 500+ mph. If his aircraft was indeed rolled over onto its back and pile driven into the ground from more than few thousand feet the wings would have come off long before it hit the ground, and why the engine ended up 1800 feet into the woods. Jet engines aren't light and they don't "BOUNCE" more than a few feet if that. As for the genius Air Natl. Guard dude that claimed this engine bounced 1800 feet into the woods from a plane that damn near contacted the earth in a verticle decent, we see clearly why he isn't an NTSB crash scene investigator.

Bottom line is that The US had more than enough reason/evidence to believe that this aircraft posed a threat of terrorism as long as it flew and was controlled by the hijackers. The US government had a green light to shoot this airplane down and would have not hesitated doing so if the plane had not crashed when it did. They would have downed it and had NO reason to deny it. The government would have made the pilots that shot the jet down into prime time heros that saved the Capitol or White House, instead of the passengers that turned out to be the true heros by attempting to retake control of the plane. Clearly proven in Cell Phone calls and the cockpit voice recorder that was found where "there was no airplane"?

Flight 93: Mayor of Shanksville Says 'There Was No Plane'

American Free Press | September 19 2004

American Free Press visited Somerset County to look into some of the questions surrounding United Airlines Flight 93, which allegedly turned over and crashed in a refilled strip mine between Lambertsville and Shanksville, Pa., taking 44 lives with it.

Many local residents believe the plane was shot down, which they say would explain why parts of the plane and its contents were found strewn over a large area.

One question, “is what happened to the physical wreckage of the plane?”

“There was no plane,” Ernie Stull, mayor of Shanksville, told German television in March 2003:

“My sister and a good friend of mine were the first ones there,” Stull said. “They were standing on a street corner in Shanksville talking. Their car was nearby, so they were the first here—and the fire department came. Everyone was puzzled, because the call had been that a plane had crashed. But there was no plane.”

“They had been sent here because of a crash, but there was no plane?” the reporter asked.

“No. Nothing. Only this hole.”

When AFP asked Stull about his comments, he disagreed about when he had gone to the crash site. “A day or two later,” Stull said, was about when he went to the site. But he reiterated the fact that they saw little evidence of a plane crash

This guy is a gem of an idiot. Obvoiusly any inbred moron can be elected Mayor of Skanksville. One sentence their claiming..........

"parts of the plane and its contents were found strewn over a large area."

.....and the next "Everyone was puzzled, because the call had been that a plane had crashed. But there was no plane.”"

NO PLANE?

It doesn't take an NTSB expert to compare this to the Pan Am that fell on Lockerbie. This 747 was "shot down" basically, broke into several pieces during the fall and evacuated lots of passengers and debris before the flaming wreckage "fell" to the ground. Leaving large pieces of airplane and hundreds of burnt bodies, ONLY because this plane FELL to earth and wasn't FLOWN into the ground at 500+ mph. Even with this aircraft breaking up at 35000 feet the majority of the plane broke up and fell directly onto Lockerbie with only the nose section landing away from the main crash scene when it seperated during the initial explosion. So much for that armchair theory about debris being strewn over a large area PROOF that the plane was shot down.

Of course Mayor Dumbass's idea of a large area is a cornfield and an engine 1800 feet away. Somebody must've shot this plane down for wreckage to spread out like that, somebody get them NTSB boys back here I dun solved their case.

A++ Post, would read again.
Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-05, 11:47 PM   #23
schmooky007
hi

my dear ms silver is that how you typically discredit information? by posting an article off some kakamany liberal mouthpiece to prove a point?
Old 05-01-05, 12:58 AM   #24
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

my dear smoochie

Just had a nice pesto meal

Sad that you only trust your media and don't open your mind to what might be the truth.

on this, good night
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-05, 09:56 AM   #25
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Default US plans wars on horror, hilarity, hysteria

The United States plans to declare war on horror, hysteria and hilarity once it is finished waging its war on terror, according to sources inside the Bush administration.

“These three emotions are the new axis of evil,” one well-placed source said.

Insiders say the US is likely to wrap up the war on terror some time within the next decade and is most likely to forge straight into the somewhat similar war on horror.

That fight is expected to begin with bans on films such as Nightmare on Elm Street and The Exorcist, while the war on hilarity will see the entire back-catalogue of Jim Carrey films pulled from shelves.

However, officials have confirmed the Scary Movie film series is unlikely to be banned under either the war on horror or the war on hilarity.

The war on hysteria would most likely be the US’s final fight on an emotion, and would see the banning of any repeats of the radio show War of the Worlds or any similar pranks.

In a controversial move, the war on hysteria would also see the US ban the use of its own colour-coded terrorism warning system.

“It just wouldn’t be right to declare war on hysteria and then go about creating mass hysteria by warning people that the country was on a Code Red terrorism alert,” one official said.

“That’s why the war on hysteria will come last — because we need to be sure that Americans are no longer terrified of terror before we cut out the hysteria-inducing warnings.”

http://www.aynrand.org/site/News2?pa...s_iv_ctrl=1509

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-05, 02:05 AM   #26
schmooky007
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
my dear smoochie

Just had a nice pesto meal
you can try all you want.. it won't work..

Quote:
Sad that you only trust your media and don't open your mind to what might be the truth.
and what media would that be? i was simply looking at the real pictures from the crash site and making a point, which is quite different than what you were doing. all these "independent" assholes aka hippies in disguise that you keep posting aren't exactly truthful you know.
Old 10-01-05, 02:33 AM   #27
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmooky007
all these "independent" assholes aka hippies in disguise that you keep posting aren't exactly truthful you know.
and our govt. tells us the truth and nothing but the truth all the time.
especially the mainstream media that repeats it, so its gotta be true.
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-05, 05:16 AM   #28
multi
Thanks for being with arse

who's is in disguise ?

i have never disguised anything...

the only disguise
is the shaved head shaved face of you and mr straight assed conservatives
all over the world
you are the faceless ones..the corupt ones always looking to defame and cover your own tracks with shit propaganda that flows out of your mouths ..like the fucking sewer pipes of the industry and corporations who you defend to you dying breath.. polluting the air and water but... you fucks just pollute and distort creative energy of anything that might emit it....ofcourse you dont believe in it...
but you seek it out so you can piss on it
saddest human beings ever designed...

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-05, 02:37 PM   #29
schmooky007
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian slip
and our govt. tells us the truth and nothing but the truth all the time.
especially the mainstream media that repeats it, so its gotta be true.
no it does not tell the truth all the time. but the present fact is all these revisionist theorists have absolutely no proof to corroborate their claims. except for fairy tales and made up bullshit they have nothing. plus, being a revisionist can get make you rich. it certainly worked for michael moore and a handful of others. remember that french author who wrote a book shortly after 9/11 about a missile hitting the pentagon and how the US government was the one behind the 9/11 attacks? yeah, his story was pure bullshit, but because it was so controversial and the media gave this froggie the spotlight without hesitation they have made him a rich guy. so don't rule out the reality that all these publications who claim to be "independent" are right. if anything, most of the time they are propaganda tools of the opposite side of the political spectrum. and lying is a proven method to generate attention and thus profit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi
who's is in disguise ?

i have never disguised anything...
that's very nice to know multi but i'm not talking about you.

Quote:
the only disguise
is the shaved head shaved face of you and mr straight assed conservatives
just because i'm not a fan of all the liberal rhetoric out there i'm a conservative?! pfft.. please.. i'll leave it at that. you just prove how delusional and narrow minded so many liberals are. and i'm not a conservative btw.
Old 12-01-05, 07:49 PM   #30
Nicobie

just because i'm not a fan of all the liberal rhetoric out there i'm a conservative?! pfft.. please.. i'll leave it at that. you just prove how delusional and narrow minded so many liberals are. and i'm not a conservative btw. [direct quote from the smook idiot]

If you were a conservative or a liberial I might have a bit of respect for your opinions.

However, all you are is pro Israel and just don't give a damn who eats shit, just so it is not your "people". Do you really care who, or how many get killed just so you can steal anothers land? It sure don't look like it to me.

Why do you think the US needs to protect them anyway? After all, Israel has no oil and is causing alot of problems in the world. They just aren't worth the effort. Besides those jokers are going to get the US nuked sooner or later.

The smart thing for America to do is cut all aid to Isreal and use it to help the Pals and the rest of the Arab type peeps.
Old 14-01-05, 07:40 PM   #31
Nicobie

Default That is how I felt about it last night...

And exactly how I feel about the smooks today.