P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 18-04-04, 03:55 PM   #41
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Squid
AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 77
American Airlines Flight 77, from Washington to Los Angeles, crashed into the Pentagon with 64 people aboard.

CREW

Charles Burlingame of Herndon, Virginia, was the plane's captain. He is survived by a wife, a daughter and a grandson. He had more than 20 years of experience flying with American Airlines and was a former U.S. Navy pilot.

David Charlebois, who lived in Washington's Dupont Circle neighborhood, was the first officer on the flight. "He was handsome and happy and very centered," his neighbor Travis White, told The Washington Post. "His life was the kind of life I wanted to have some day."

Michele Heidenberger of Chevy Chase, Maryland, was a flight attendant for 30 years. She left behind a husband, a pilot, and a daughter and son.

Flight attendant Jennifer Lewis, 38, of Culpeper, Virginia, was the wife of flight attendant Kenneth Lewis.

Flight attendant Kenneth Lewis, 49, of Culpeper, Virginia, was the husband of flight attendant Jennifer Lewis.

Renee May, 39, of Baltimore, Maryland, was a flight attendant.

PASSENGERS

Paul Ambrose, 32, of Washington, was a physician who worked with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the surgeon general to address racial and ethnic disparities in health. A 1995 graduate of Marshall University School of Medicine, Ambrose last year was named the Luther Terry Fellow of the Association of Teachers of Preventative Medicine.

Yeneneh Betru, 35, was from Burbank, California.

M.J. Booth

Bernard Brown, 11, was a student at Leckie Elementary School in Washington. He was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Suzanne Calley, 42, of San Martin, California, was an employee of Cisco Systems Inc.

William Caswell

Sarah Clark, 65, of Columbia, Maryland, was a sixth-grade teacher at Backus Middle School in Washington. She was accompanying a student on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Asia Cottom, 11, was a student at Backus Middle School in Washington. Asia was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

James Debeuneure, 58, of Upper Marlboro, Maryland, was a fifth-grade teacher at Ketcham Elementary School in Washington. He was accompanying a student on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Rodney Dickens, 11, was a student at Leckie Elementary School in Washington. He was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Eddie Dillard

Charles Droz

Barbara Edwards, 58, of Las Vegas, Nevada, was a teacher at Palo Verde High School in Las Vegas.

Charles S. Falkenberg, 45, of University Park, Maryland, was the director of research at ECOlogic Corp., a software engineering firm. He worked on data systems for NASA and also developed data systems for the study of global and regional environmental issues. Falkenburg was traveling with his wife, Leslie Whittingham, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3.

Zoe Falkenberg, 8, of University Park, Maryland, was the daughter of Charles Falkenberg and Leslie Whittingham.

Dana Falkenberg, 3, of University Park, Maryland, was the daughter of Charles Falkenberg and Leslie Whittingham.

Joe Ferguson was the director of the National Geographic Society's geography education outreach program in Washington. He was accompanying a group of students and teachers on an educational trip to the Channel Islands in California. A Mississippi native, he joined the society in 1987. "Joe Feguson's final hours at the Geographic reveal the depth of his commitment to one of the things he really loved," said John Fahey Jr., the society's president. "Joe was here at the office until late Monday evening preparing for this trip. It was his goal to make this trip perfect in every way."

Wilson "Bud" Flagg of Millwood, Virginia, was a retired Navy admiral and retired American Airlines pilot.

Dee Flagg

Richard Gabriel

Ian Gray, 55, of Washington was the president of a health-care consulting firm.

Stanley Hall, 68, was from Rancho Palos Verdes, California.

Bryan Jack, 48, of Alexandria, Virginia, was a senior executive at the Defense Department.

Steven D. "Jake" Jacoby, 43, of Alexandria, Virginia, was the chief operating officer of Metrocall Inc., a wireless data and messaging company.

Ann Judge, 49, of Virginia was the travel office manager for the National Geographic Society. She was accompanying a group of students and teachers on an educational trip to the Channel Islands in California. Society President John Fahey Jr. said one of his fondest memories of Judge is a voice mail she and a colleague once left him while they were rafting the Monkey River in Belize. "This was quintessential Ann -- living life to the fullest and wanting to share it with others," he said.

Chandler Keller, 29, was a Boeing propulsion engineer from El Segundo, California.

Yvonne Kennedy

Norma Khan, 45, from Reston, Virginia was a nonprofit organization manager.

Karen A. Kincaid, 40, was a lawyer with the Washington firm of Wiley Rein & Fielding. She joined the firm in 1993 and was part of the its telecommunications practice. She was married to Peter Batacan.

Norma Langsteuerle

Dong Lee

Dora Menchaca, 45, of Santa Monica, California, was the associate director of clinical research for a biotech firm.

Christopher Newton, 38, of Anaheim, California, was president and chief executive officer of Work-Life Benefits, a consultation and referral service. He was married and had two children. Newton was on his way back to Orange County to retrieve his family's yellow Labrador, who had been left behind until they could settle into their new home in Arlington, Virginia.

Barbara Olson, 45, was a conservative commentator who often appeared on CNN and was married to U.S. Solicitor General Theodore Olson. She twice called her husband as the plane was being hijacked and described some details, including that the attackers were armed with knives. She had planned to take a different flight, but she changed it at the last minute so that she could be with her husband on his birthday. She worked as an investigator for the House Government Reform Committee in the mid-1990s and later worked on the staff of Senate Minority Whip Don Nickles.

Ruben Ornedo, 39, of Los Angeles, California, was a Boeing propulsion engineer.

Robert Penniger, 63, of Poway, California, was an electrical engineer with BAE Systems.

Lisa Raines, 42, was senior vice president for government relations at the Washington office of Genzyme, a biotechnology firm. She was from Great Falls, Virginia, and was married to Stephen Push. She worked with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on developing a new policy governing cellular therapies, announced in 1997. She also worked on other major health-care legislation.

Todd Reuben, 40, of Potomac, Maryland, was a tax and business lawyer.

John Sammartino

Diane Simmons

George Simmons

Mari-Rae Sopper of Santa Barbara, California, was a women's gymnastics coach at the University of California at Santa Barbara. She had just gotten the post August 31 and was making the trip to California to start work.

Bob Speisman, 47, was from Irvington, New York.

Hilda Taylor was a sixth-grade teacher at Leckie Elementary School in Washington. She was accompanying a student on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Leonard Taylor was from Reston, Virginia.

Leslie A. Whittington, 45, was from University Park, Maryland. The professor of public policy at Georgetown University in Washington was traveling with her husband, Charles Falkenberg, 45, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3. They were traveling to Los Angeles to catch a connection to Australia. Whittington had been named a visiting fellow at Australian National University in Canberra.

John Yamnicky, 71, was from Waldorf, Maryland.

Vicki Yancey

Shuyin Yang

Yuguag Zheng

just so you know whose lives you so enjoy shitting on.
Hey, never enjoyed shitting on lives, any lives, unlike some ppl from the PA

BTW, i've discovered some very interesting facts about the passenger list. Have you noticed that after some passenger's name, there is no description of who they were or what they did? I certainly did!

In fact, went on yahoo to get more pics of the pentagon crash an typed in pentagon photos 9/11 You might want to check out the results

Now according to the cnn passenger list, because that's where you took it from let's examine some of the names of the deceased that practically have no or little description of what they did in life

Cnn list description for those passenger

Dong Lee
Ruben Ornedo, 39, of Los Angeles, California, was a Boeing propulsion engineer.
Chandler Keller, 29, was a Boeing propulsion engineer from El Segundo, California.

Stanley Hall, 68, was from Rancho Palos Verdes, California.

Dong Lee, Ruben Ornedo, and Chad Keller all worked for Boeing. Lee also worked for the NSA. Stanley Hall, “the dean of electronic warfare,” (along with Peter Gay, David Kolvacin, and Kenneth Waldie on other flights), worked for Raytheon.

William Caswell

William Caswell was a particle physicist who worked for the Navy. His job was so classified that his family had no clue as to what he did and did not know why he was flying to California.

Charles Droz

Charles Droz, LCDR USN Ret, was a software developer for EM solutions (manufacturer of Wide Area Networks).

Robert Penniger, 63, of Poway, California, was an electrical engineer with BAE Systems.

Robert Penniger worked for BAE Systems, (“an industry leader in flight control systems”), whose Board is comprised of many from the intelligence community. BAE has apparently removed their Board of Directors page, but it list a "who's who" of high level connections to the CIA, DARPA, and NSA.

John Sammartino
Leonard Taylor was from Reston, Virginia.

John Sammartino and Leonard Taylor worked at Xontech (missile defense), another company connected to the intelligence community, also with ties to Boeing.

Vicki Yancey

Vicki Yancey worked for Vreedenberg Corp, yet another company connected to the intelligence community. Her father describes her death as a “planned murder.” Her widower works for Northrup-Grumman.

M.J. Booth

Mary Jane Booth was in a position to know what was going on at Dulles Airport as secretary for American Airlines general manager.

John Yamnicky, 71, was from Waldorf, Maryland.

John Yamnicky, 71, Capt USN Ret, was a defense contractor for Veridian who had done a number of “black ops,” according to his son.

Now I find this pretty fucking odd that those names mentionned above have no description what so ever on the cnn list. What's even odder is that beleive it or not, they were no arabs on the plane!

Now, I call that disturbing facts about flight 77 and as time goes on, i'll keep digging even deeper for the truth of what happened.

Here's the link of my info.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-04, 04:59 PM   #42
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow found another interesting pic

Just b4 military spreadded gravel on the lawn in front of the flight 77 crash.

Looks to me like the lawn is about ready for a game of golf... Can you explain to me how come the metal fence is still up and the lawn impeccable?
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-04, 05:43 PM   #43
AweShucks
Just Looking Around

Default Re: found another interesting pic

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_silver
Just b4 military spreadded gravel on the lawn in front of the flight 77 crash.

Looks to me like the lawn is about ready for a game of golf... Can you explain to me how come the metal fence is still up and the lawn impeccable?

Don't be fooled by the picture! Photographs have no depth perception. Judging by the size of known objects the grass you mention is several hundred feet from the building IMO. Also where does it say that is the exact flight path angle we're looking at. Your adding speculation not eliminating it
Old 18-04-04, 07:15 PM   #44
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_silver

pentagone crash.
Maybe u should take a nap 'cause u are sounding like a ...
Old 19-04-04, 08:57 AM   #45
Repo

Back to the subject at hand, how did this thread turn into a thread about UFO's?...

This past week George W. Bush held a rare press conference, after watching his press conference I can understand why they are so rare. It showed the real George W. Bush, a lying, bumbling idiot that rambled on like a kid trying to explain his bad report card while avoiding the truth...

When asked how long the troops would be in Iraq his answer was, "As long as necessary, and not one day more." A more truthful answer would have been, I don't know but Bush refuses to admit he doesn't know how long the troops will be in Iraq and being truthful would imply that the troops will be in Iraq for a long, long time. Giving the "As long as necessary, and not one day more" answer ducks the question. As long as necessary, and not one day more, means the troops are stuck in a quagmire with no way out...

On explaining to the American people how his administration got so much wrong on many fronts including that U.S. troops would be greeted as liberators with sweets and flowers; that Iraqi oil revenue would pay for most of the reconstruction; and that Iraq not only had weapons of mass destruction but the U.S knew where it was, Bush avoided answering the question instead he claimed Iraq to have been a threat. Unfortunately for Bush the facts show that Iraq was only a threat in the minds of the real Axis of Evil, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld. American soldiers are dying in Iraq not because they had to but because Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld chose to put their lives on the line for some reason that the facts used to lead the country to war don't bear out. No weapons of mass destruction, no link to 9-11 and no real reason to put U.S. soldiers' lives on the line, just a lot of words and plenty of lies. People have to forget their politics and question why the hell American soldiers went to Iraq in the first place? Afghanistan we know, the Afghan government aided the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center. Iraq didn't and yet Bush always tries to blend the two together. He willfully misleads the American people for his own reasons. Either he is evil and won't tell why he does so or he is an idiot who does it uncontrollably. The last thing America needs is a paranoid president that attacks countries he mistakenly believes will attack America...

When Bush was asked, "Mr. President, why are you and the vice president insisting on appearing together before the 9-11 commission?" He answered, "Because the 9-11 commission wants to ask us questions, that's why we're meeting." When he was pressed on why he and Cheney are meeting with the commission together rather than separately his answer was, "Because it's a good chance for both of us to answer questions that the 9-11 commission is looking forward to asking us." He completely dodged the question. He has to hold hands with Cheney because alone he might mistakenly say something truthful and being truthful could expose his administration for what it is, a bumbling, paranoid administration owned by the big corporate conglomerates that put him on the board of the oil companies, gave him a baseball team and the presidency...

When Bush was asked in the last campaign his biggest mistake made in his life, he joked that it was trading Sammy Sosa. With that in mind, when asked at his press conference, "After 9-11, what would your biggest mistake be, would you say, and what lessons have learned from it?" His answer was typical Bush, befuddled he answered, "I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it," confused he continued, "John, I'm sure historians will look back and say, gosh, he could've done it better this way or that way. You know, I just -- I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet." That is the problem right there, he is still waiting for an answer to pop into his head but like he said, "It hadn't yet." This is a man that is way over his head. While he waits for an answer to pop into his head, Americans are dying in Iraq. Mr. President I'll give you your biggest mistake, the same one I wrote on June 30, 2003, occupying Iraq...

It is a good thing Bush's press conferences are rare, they only show how much of a bumbling fool he is and that only aides and abets America's enemies. For the good of the country he should never give another press conference, it only shows America's biggest weakness, its president...
Repo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-04, 04:02 PM   #46
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally posted by Repo
With that in mind, when asked at his press conference, "After 9-11, what would your biggest mistake be, would you say, and what lessons have learned from it?" His answer was typical Bush, befuddled he answered, "I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it," confused he continued, "John, I'm sure historians will look back and say, gosh, he could've done it better this way or that way. You know, I just -- I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet." That is the problem right there, he is still waiting for an answer to pop into his head but like he said, "It hadn't yet." This is a man that is way over his head. While he waits for an answer to pop into his head, Americans are dying in Iraq. Mr. President I'll give you your biggest mistake, the same one I wrote on June 30, 2003, occupying Iraq...

that was a painful, embarrassing moment to watch - i actually felt sorry for him
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-04, 06:33 PM   #47
Sinner
--------------------

Old 23-04-04, 01:03 AM   #48
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

ok ok maybe it wasnt a missle

it was air ducts that hit the pentagon

http://www.mikejwilson.com/myth-bust...ssile_wing.htm

Quote:
it annoys me to no end that people like you think they have a clue about what happened on 9/11
people who question what our govt and media tells us? get off your high horse. enemy lofl

if people here were willing to discuss it instead of showing off the low self esteeem by name calling then maybe we can move on.

Quote:
if i showed you a video tape of osama killing your mother would you still think it's fake?
Yes, I would think its fake. You photochopper you.
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-04, 11:34 PM   #49
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Default from a fark photochoping contest..

its all about the beer..
Attached Images

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-04, 01:10 AM   #50
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

this just in... http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/911/Eastman/m18h05.html

best proof ive seen yet
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote