P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Swap Shop
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Swap Shop Members Trading area.

Old 08-07-06, 07:47 PM   #1
sepia

Default New Thread: For Sale or Trade

I just got off the phone with several software companies yesterday and found out their policy on transfer of legal ownership, mainly with Newtek, Inc.,.

So, here's what I have.

Lightwave 3D. I ordered it when version 7.5 was out but 8 was coming out so I have both, It has disks for both Mac and Windows, the "dongle" that pokes into a usb while using the software, and a huge how to book.
I also have the transfer papers needed to be signed by each party and then sent into Newtek to make it all legal.
Versions 7.5 and 8 work simultaneously but still a bit differently so 8 is an add-in. I know it was used in Roddenberry's Andromeda, but a whole list can be found here . There's also plenty of tuts, free downloads, and the like. Works well with Bryce, Daz and for non-animated pieces, Illustrator and Photoshop.

The reason I am trying to trade or sell this is a change in my eyesight that makes it difficult for me to see the wireframes. Otherwise, I would definitely be keeping if. It's the full version with the upgrade.

I may have others for sale or trade soon.

Thanks, Sepia