P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-02, 07:41 AM   #16
goldie
yea, it's me.

Default Re: Spyware Deluge

Quote:
Originally posted by JackSpratts
has anyone ever gotten more entries than this after using ad-aware or is this some kind of awful record?

if any of you guys responsible for this mess stop here from time to time to check out “the enemy” (and you do), please keep this in mind; one, we're not the enemy - we're working to improve the net experience for everyone (and that helps you) and two, your shortsighted actions are going to destroy the very businesses you're trying to grow.

- js.
While chatting to Snark the other day, I said it was getting to the point where just "being" online was becoming a hazardous situation.

Just updated my Ad-aware yesterday and I feel a need to vent over the findings.

So sad.........

I realize these folks have to figure out how to earn a living, but just like IRL - (listen REEEEEEEEEEAL careful those responsible):

WE WON'T STAND FOR YOU INVADING OUR PRIVACY WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION AND WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE, WE WON'T BE USED AND ABUSED!!!

We will be empowered by knowledge and cold, ruthless determination and we WILL stick together against you.

WE will fight you tooth and nail all the way. We will spread the word and defend ourselves and others with a ferocity never imagined.

Your sheep have turned into wolves.

goldie is offline   Reply With Quote