P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

Old 24-03-04, 02:01 AM   #1
CORRUPTERBUSTER
Apprentice Napsterite

Default Hints for not getting caught by the RIAA

I know some of you might not agree with these hints but I say what ever. Very first hint is to make sure you have some kind of a privacy program running on your computer this stops people from finding your IP address. I am not sure what it is really called I am someone in here will have such information, personally I just use my Norton System works to take care of business.

If you are downloading from any of the download places a good idea to do is to change your screen name as much as you can. I change mine everyday. If you keep the same name over time you will become a popular and you don’t need that kind of attention. The RIAA has people that work night and day to find the people with the largest files, so if you move around a lot it is hard to track you. NOTE: Even if they find you doesn’t mean they have your IP address. They only want to track how many songs you are downloading.

Cut down your share files, the less the better. But share your files and don’t be a dick and not share. Besides that goes up to top of hint one if you are running as a ghost no one knows your there.
CORRUPTERBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-04, 05:33 AM   #2
Gutrguy
Semiblind

i just remove any files i get from the share folder ASAP. I share, i just prefer to share through FTP rather than p2p.
Gutrguy is offline   Reply With Quote