P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-01, 11:34 PM   #1
schmooky007
hi

Unhappy ohhh bloody hell

literally all online "e-drives" are either going out of business or switch to subscription service

grab what u can off the napsterites apps locker

Quote:
Dear doctor macnugget:

As a registered i-drive account holder, you are receiving this email to inform you that your i-drive account will no longer be accessible after June 18, 2001.

After June 18th, the i-drive online file storage service will no longer be available through our Web site - www.idrive.com. Instead, i-drive is licensing the software that powers i-drive.com to telecommunications carriers and Internet Service Providers worldwide, so that they can provide their customers with storage services that are fully integrated with their other offerings.

You will have until June 18th to remove your files from your i-drive. After June 18th, you will no longer be able to access your i-drive account or retrieve your files.

Login now at http://www.idrive.com.

Remind me of my password https://www.idrive.com/mydrive/passwordRecovery.jsp.

As an online file storage alternative, i-drive recommends the subscription-based Xdrive Plus online file storage service. You can take advantage of the 15-day free trial offer by downloading your files from i-drive, signing up for your free 15-day trial at http://www.idrive.com/mydrive/clickO...aff=idri060501 and then uploading your files to your new Xdrive Plus account. After the first 15 days, Xdrive will bill your credit card for $4.95 per month. Xdrive guarantees your satisfaction and you can cancel at any time.

Please contact your mobile phone carrier or Internet Service Provider to find out when they will make i-drive-powered online storage a part of their service offering. We encourage you to visit our Web site throughout the year to find out about new i-drive installations worldwide.

Thank you for being an i-drive user! We have enjoyed providing the i-drive service to you - you have helped us to develop a tremendous technology.

Sincerely,

The i-drive Team

*Note: If any of the above links do not work, please cut and paste the link into your browser's address window.

This email was sent to cherrycastle@gmx.net

This is a post-only message - please do not attempt to respond to this email.
schmooky007 is offline   Reply With Quote