P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

Old 22-01-02, 05:24 PM   #41
Dawn
R.I.P napho 1-31-16

Thumbs up

Welcome to our forum JohnDoe345 and shoes58.

I hope you make yourself comfortable and stay a while.

(p.s. feel free to post alot too )
Old 22-01-02, 05:36 PM   #42
JohnDoe345
Who's really in control here? Help me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Dawn
(p.s. feel free to post alot too )
LOL

Thanks for the welcome Dawn and gazdet. This is a pretty friendly forum. All the fancy toys, as shoes58 puts it, are nice additions too. It's going to take awhile to get use to them since I'm use to the plain Morpheus forums.
JohnDoe345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-02, 05:39 PM   #43
BuzzB2K
Just another cat on the FastTrack...

Eek! Welcome Home

Nice to see you made it shoes58! A belated Hello to JohnDoe345 as well
I pop into MC chat now and then but never when anyone is their... 'cept @pod_away. Hope to read you here and I know you both will enjoy it here!

As you can see it's like one big happy...

P.S. to JohnDoe345 - as you noticed it's a little fancier here with more toys and all - the only "Special" thing at MC was that "Clown" smilie that borgdrone1of2 and I used.
BuzzB2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-02, 12:53 AM   #44
JohnDoe345

Default The Home away from Home

Quote:
Originally posted by BuzzB2K
As you can see it's like one big happy...

P.S. to JohnDoe345 - as you noticed it's a little fancier here with more toys and all - the only "Special" thing at MC was that "Clown" smilie that borgdrone1of2 and I used.
, yeah the fancy toys are going to take some getting use to. It's like night and day when you compare the two forums. I was surprised that you were able to do the "clown" on MC.

Anyhow, now for some business. I've heard through several connections and...um, from reading under your name that you can get me into the Morphia. Don't worry everything will be hush, hush and top secret. No one will know you got me in. It's not like anyone can read this, right?

Don't worry I'll pull my own weight. I have valuable skills like jumping in front of bullets. I'll take one for the team.

It's about time I make my life worth something....it's about time I join...the Morphia
Old 23-01-02, 06:19 AM   #45
TankGirl
Madame Comrade

Wink

A warm welcome to you, JohnDoe345 & shoes58!

It's great to see all you new people joining us and bringing your p2p experience and expertise with you! Don't let the name 'Napsterites' alienate you in any way... this board is as much about Morpheus as Napster... maybe even more as Morpheus is still alive and used actively by many of our members whereas Napster is as good as dead.

The RIAA can kill individual p2p networks and services as they are commercial entities subject to their bullying but they cannot really kill independent online communities like this. As you have seen we keep educating each other on new technology and filesharing possibilities so if the copyright nazis manage to close one door we are already aware of a few new ones! And the more of us there are and the more versatile is our background the stronger we are! Welcome guys, have fun!

- tg
TankGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-02, 07:28 AM   #46
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Goofy

i'd BUY that 4 a dollar!!
theres a lot of doom merchants talking in other forums i look@(of otherFSgui's)
about the demise of morpheus-im hoping the old 4um's closure was not the start -enough of that n e way...!
thx to belle flower and dawn for checking out my poll and every 1 else(thats an other new toy-i luuv polls
it IS nice to c familar names here
thx to TG 4 her words of FSwisdom
and i hope my posts r not 2 hard 2 read but i have been stuck in this style 4 awhile-

so whatup i upgraded:?: to ME and some microsoft spyware (auto updater)just started so i better go check out the network see whats going on ?)is this shit safe?

AKA auldirongweasons (@the boring old edonkey forums)

Last edited by multi : 23-01-02 at 07:44 AM.
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-02, 09:21 AM   #47
JackSpratts

hey shoes58 you made it. that was fast. glad to have you here & welcome to nu!

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-02, 03:29 AM   #48
JohnDoe345

Quote:
Originally posted by multi inter user face
so whatup i upgraded:?: to ME and some microsoft spyware (auto updater)just started so i better go check out the network see whats going on ?)is this shit safe?
The updater should be safe if we are talking about the same thing, meaning the Window's operating system updater. All it does is update windows with their latest patches. I don't like to have it auto update because I don't trust Microsoft THAT much to tell you the truth. I do it manually by either going to their site or clicking on the start menu and selecting Windows Update (it basically takes you to their website but it saves you the trouble of doing it yourself).

When you are there you can select which updates you want and which you don't. Trust me not all the updates are worth downloading. The critical ones are because they usually fix security issues in windows, and windows has a lot of them. Just to let you know, I also have ME and haven't had a problem with the updates yet.

Oh and before I forget, I tried emailing you about joining the Morphia but the email account doesn't work. Anyhow, I think it's about time I joined...no sense living forever. So do you have a bumper sticker I can put on my car
Old 24-01-02, 04:23 PM   #49
BuzzB2K
Just another cat on the FastTrack...

Cool RE: Morphia

Quote:
Originally posted by JohnDoe345
Oh and before I forget, I tried emailing you about joining the Morphia but the email account doesn't work. Anyhow, I think it's about time I joined...no sense living forever. So do you have a bumper sticker I can put on my car
We have some pretty stringent Conditions and Standards for joining.

1. You have to be using Morpheus, thinking of using Morpheus or be planning on using Morpheus.

2. You must have Read or Posted on the MusicCity Disgust Board and in addition have been aware of the Great Purge of '02 whether by actual participation or the eventual awareness of a total lack of response from said board.

3. Need to be currently a part of the new expatriate community here @ Napsterites.

That's it! Your Posting on this board constitutes awareness and acceptance of the terms and conditions as explained above and in doing so you are now a member of the Morphia (Morphius Mafia).
BuzzB2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-02, 06:42 PM   #50
JohnDoe345

That's a relief Buzz, I thought you would require me to do something hard like being able to breathe.
Old 26-01-02, 08:17 AM   #51
multi
Thanks for being with arse

yayaya

Duh, yeah wot he said!

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote