P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-01-04, 09:23 PM   #1
span

Default Bush=Hitler is retarded

Because according to this guy he's an alien shapeshifting reptile bent on conquering earth

Quote:
I met 12 different people, from totally different walks of life (business people involved in Swiss banking on through to television presenters and others), who told me this same story - that they had seen people, who were overwhelmingly in positions of power, but not always, who turned into reptilian forms before their eyes, then, go back again. A policeman was one who had this story to tell.

Too many people in Britain, Australia, and America, from so many different walks of life, have told me the same thing. Some of them are not into metaphysics at all and are thoroughly shocked. Anyway, I looked down the references and found reptiles. Kathy talks about the fact that George Bush had told her that they were an extraterrestrial race, who had taken over the planet and no one realizes it, and that they came from deep far-off space.
and not suprisingly whacked out lefties lap this shit up like fat kid at a buffet
-----------------------------------
liberalnproud:
But I have now read many books, and visited many sites on this subject. I just finished Icke's 9-11 book. There is definately something to this, because it is so secretive, alot of people are guessing. I for one totally believe this is what is going on.
-----------------------------------

and you guys wonder why normal people laugh at you (hint: it's not just because of your B.O.)
span is offline   Reply With Quote