P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

Old 06-03-03, 09:09 PM   #1
SWATProteus
Arsonist

Default Domain/Hosting up for grabs

To any interested parties,

I purchased the domain apeered.com and hosting for a year from
http://www.hostonce.com on their old redhat server package.

I purchased the domain and hosting for a group to develop a P2P site, for whatever end. I did some of the foundation work on the site PHP-Nuke basics. The group has not contacted me or have done any work on the site what so ever. I am now looking for anyone who wishes to develop a P2P site as part of a larger network (with areas from IRC, Web-Radio, Culinary Arts, and a multitude of other projects). I do not have any time to work on the site as my primary project as I am working on dozens of others.

I am looking for someone to takeover the development of this project as webmaster, content manager, and graphic designer. I would hope that individuals or groups interested have some experience in these areas and i will be more than willing to offer any assistance, time permitting.

If anyone is at all interested in this please send em a short email with a description of your abilities (links to previous work are a good idea and a list of computer skills is an asset), Knowledge of P2P in any aspect (User, Server, Developer, Theorist), and a brief description of what you would like to make out of the site will help me to determine if you will be the right person to resume work on this project.

Do not waste my time with emails for people who want to simply have a space to store their warez, or make a personal page. I am looking for people who are interested in developing a P2P based community only.

Sincerely,

Brian McBride
No-Ware / TuX-IRC Network - Founder

NB: send all emails to admin@no-ware.net with a Subject of Apeered.Net so that the email can be forwarded to the appropriate people.
SWATProteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-03, 10:25 PM   #2
Squid
fish tacos ftw

how much space is ther for me to serve warez?
Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-03, 10:42 PM   #3
SWATProteus
Arsonist

=P~

like i said no warez, they terminate ur accountfor that

but the webspace is "unlimited"

Give a man a match he can stay warm for a day... set a man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life.
SWATProteus is offline   Reply With Quote