P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > The Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Music Rhythm of the Underground.

Old 01-10-04, 07:34 PM   #1
ONEMANBANNED
Push "winky" ! Push!!!

Default AHh yep ...the Car Song

It all started when I took this job as a private investigator specializing in locating people; the company was called Pathfinder...
My first job--my Quest, if you will-- was to Focus on this Regal Viper and Tracker on her latest Excursion from Tacoma to Dakota via Montana. Safari as I could tell, this Swift little Troopers' Expedition had left a Tahoe of Maxima heartache from Park Avenue to Silverado. Her name, was Savannah Isuzu. I was Bentley on finding her no matter how Ferrari I Honda go to do it ( besides, this little Venture was my Passport to the Ultima Golf Oddessey and I wasn't about to Passat up!).

I finally Saab her in some rundown joint in Surrey. Seducing her was Integra to my plan so--not wanting to appear Jeep-- I ordered some Lamborghini and Saturn next to her. She had the Mitsubishi.

" Audi " I said, "been lookin' Ford ta meetin' ya. Jimmy Durango's the name, but my friends call me Intrepid. What's yer sign?".
" Taurus " she cooed.
I had to Explorer right then so I slid my hand onto her Neon under the Sable.
" I'm takin' Vitara " I offered, trying to Impreza. ( she seemed Intrigued by my Mystique...? ).
"Camaro " she whispered, so, being as Cavalier as I could, I leaned towards her (expecting a kiss) but she Dodged at the last moment and I Rammed my face into the back of her chair.
"That Mustang" she laughed.
Then she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Jetta life, Durango".
I knew right then a Hummer was out of the question.

"Hey, don't call 911" I sneered, "I Mazda mistaken you for someone looking for a Buick Chevrolet. You obviously don't know what yer Nissan". I could feel her Mercury rising.
"Lexus get one thing straight Durango. If you're Lincoln you can just Rolls Royce in here, get me Lotus and Probe my Volvo...you've got another thing comin', Pontiac!" Obviously she was no Porsche over but, I had my pride Hyundai wasn't about to Legacy my embarrassment.
"Toyota have the doorman throw you out" she chided, "but I Cadillac ya".

My low self-Esteem seemed to Echo through the joint but it was but a Prelude to the Insight I gained when she Volkswagen vanished like a Mirage on the Breeze.

"Yugo!", I shouted. Chrysler, she's good, I thought!

I suffered from Sonoma that night; a night that seemed to go on for Infiniti. When morning came, it felt like a Century had passed and I knew my days at the company were over, she'd Sentra that. I'll never find Acura for the heartache she caused me and Daewoo the day I ever heard the name...Savannah Isuzu.

I met Todd Butler one night in a bar in Victoria (that`s in BC Multi ) around Xmas 2002 . We email now and then and thinks he`s coming to my home town soon . Nice guy and very funnyI If ya gots a min to.... him up

www.toddbutler.com
ONEMANBANNED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-04, 09:40 PM   #2
Maze
Rebel With A Cause

It is kinda funny ...but to whomever wrote that ...there are more important things in life than juxtaposing car names to fit conversation in a story ...no matter how clever ...and here, with a couple of exceptions ...they were not even that clever, I am completly sober, and the mood to be cajoling, sweet and pleasent is somewhere in another strasosphere. I guess if you are into car names, then this should have you pissin' in yer pants. I managed a chuckle. Perhaps it's very funny. I'm just in a bad boy mood. I'll come back and look later when I'm in a different mood and see if my perception changed.
Maze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-04, 10:25 PM   #3
ONEMANBANNED
Push "winky" ! Push!!!

Tom Check the link I provided Hopefully you`ll see the funny side his tunes are meant to be . And if you do clk the audio section and then click the song feel the burning .

or even any of the other audio clips . I /he meant to make ya smile
ONEMANBANNED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-04, 10:54 PM   #4
Maze
Rebel With A Cause

ok
Maze is offline   Reply With Quote