P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

Old 23-05-05, 06:26 AM   #1
uriah

Default looking for survivor tv episodes

i want to find the early seasons of survivor to download.

does anyone have any suggestions on where i can find them?

thanks
Old 23-05-05, 07:26 AM   #2
Fantom
Down like a clown Charlie Br.. Down like a clown Charlie Br..

Since you're posting in the peer to peer forum, I guess you'd want to download them.

Unfortunately it would be illegal to download them via peer 2 peer without permission from the copyright owner. So I can't post about stuff like that. But whilst you're here, if you're interested in peer to peer for other uses, download and install emule (google for the download link). Downloads can be a little slow but you can find just about anything with emule.
Fantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-05, 08:07 AM   #3
Headbanger

They do sell the full seasons on DVD sets. A download that large would likely take several days.

Better idea... get a job and spend the money. Amazon.com has them, or look at CBS.com.
Headbanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-05, 02:30 PM   #4
JackSpratts

hello uriah and welcome to the p2p-zone!

as you can plainly see, fantom and headbanger are the straight-laced, law abiding members of napsterites so representative of these long-established forums. they would never consider re-recording copyrighted content without the express, written permission of the alleged rights holders, let alone re-transmitting it. forsooth. that’s why they’re members of napsterites - as opposed to some unregulated bastion of anarchic “do your own thingyness” like the eff. furthermore under such circumstances i’m convinced they don’t know the first thing about using p2p, and i'm prepared to say so in court if my expenses are properly covered. as such we’re glad to have them. be that as it may, there are some instances where the electronic reallocation of resources is not only necessary but also downright beneficial to the health of the republic. the fact that also it makes you irresistible to chicks is another matter entirely. it just so happens that a small group of hyperactive overachievers who operate out of a frontier cybertown known as sourceforge may have just the thing you’re looking for. as an added bonus their hard working little application - like those of others - may just destroy whatever free time you have left.

cheers,

jack.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-05, 06:32 AM   #5
daddydirt
even the losers

c'mon Fantom quit kidding the n00b, everybody knows of your weird attraction to Colby, you must have the season 2 cd nearby.
daddydirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-05, 08:14 PM   #6
Fantom
Down like a clown Charlie Br.. Down like a clown Charlie Br..

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddydirt
c'mon Fantom quit kidding the n00b, everybody knows of your weird attraction to Colby
ROFL. To be honest I've never made it through a full episode and don't even know who Colby is. I don't usually like any of the reality TV shows. Much prefer some good science fiction or intelligent comedy like Family Guy or South Park.

But Big Brother in Australia do have me hooked to their live video stream this year. I still can't stand the show on TV - but the live uncensored stream has hot naked chicks in the showers and lots of talk about deviant sex (Score:5, Interesting)....plus it's a stream so it's cool for geeks It can be fun to record a full day's stream and skip through to the good bits later

If you're into reality TV shows it's worth a look. It tends to offer an honest insight into Australian youth culture and how they communicate (I'm still not sure if that's a good thing)
http://bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/live.asp (grab a login from bugmenot.com)
Fantom is offline   Reply With Quote