P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-04, 02:16 AM   #17
legion
I took both pills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts
kidless at present, so that's not an issue atm but of course my rates would follow my anatomy northwards should that status change. i would definitely insure my children, paying out of pocket for serious long-term care of any childhood disease or accident is as hard for me to imagine as it is for you.

that 5 mil then is for me alone and yeah, when it runs out i'll have to start selling assets. on the other hand something so catastrophically costly probably has such an infinitesimally low survival rate to begin with that figuring out the money angles will be the least of my worries. as for reaching 5 mil just in normal wear and tear well, i spend a few grand a year, on a bad year, for care, so it would take a very long time at that rate. in any event i usually pick up a new plan every 5 or ten tears anyway, and the money clock reverts to zero each time.

- js.

Thanks for the insight jack. And there was no doubt on my mind you would insure your kids if ya had any (i should have been more clear on that one in my previous post) sorry about that

For a dutchie it's kinda weird to hear that there is a 5 million limit on healthcare plan (sounds a bit like insurance companie are putting a price tag on life) but you are right 5 million is a lot and it is not very likely one will spend that in a lifetime