P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 14-11-04, 05:05 PM   #1
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Post Putin planning to glue together the most powerful superpower coalition in the world

Russian President Putin planning to glue together the most powerful superpower coalition in the world - India, China, Russia and Brazil

Russian President Putin is taking a lead role in putting together the most powerful coalition of regional and superpowers in the world. The coalition consists of India, China, Russia and Brazil. This will challenge the superpower supremacy of America as well as the European Union.

this coalition will have an overwhelming influence over the United Nations. Russia and China are permanent members of the security council. India and Brazil are in the process of becoming the same. In terms of population, the coalition will have three quarters of the world population, largest amount of natural resources and largest pool of technical and scientific talent.

http://sf.indymedia.org/news/2004/11/1706084.php

Get ready for the cold war again. At least I hope its not hot.
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-04, 05:20 PM   #2
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

also....

Putin rattled his sabre more today.

http://www.moscowtimes.ru/stories/2004/11/18/001.html

Russia's defense industry is developing a new nuclear missile system that will be second to none in the world, and the armed forces will have it in their arsenal in the near future, President Vladimir Putin told a meeting of the military top brass Wednesday.

What is he trying to say?
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-04, 05:57 PM   #3
Kris404
How may I help you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian slip
The same thing Bush trying to say by recent plans to nuclearize space
Kris404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-04, 08:40 PM   #4
JackSpratts

we may be working things out vis a vis decentralized/leaderless political movements but we're second to none when it comes to dealing with centralized states. russia can try what it might but the us will kick it's ass completely if it steps over the line. that wannabee tin horn dictator putin is insane if he thinks he can take us on, china or no china. we handle stuff like this before breakfast, and we do it with gusto, or will that is if bush has the balls to take his eyes off putin's "soul" and stare the bastard down.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-04, 09:27 PM   #5
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts
we may be working things out vis a vis decentralized/leaderless political movements but we're second to none when it comes to dealing with centralized states. russia can try what it might but the us will kick it's ass completely if it steps over the line. that wannabee tin horn dictator putin is insane if he thinks he can take us on, china or no china. we handle stuff like this before breakfast, and we do it with gusto, or will that is if bush has the balls to take his eyes off putin's "soul" and stare the bastard down.

- js.
Not sure Js

China army is growing and is intact, aka, no soldiers are loosing their lives for a desperate cause. They are biting their time, waiting, while growing in numbers, also in need of oil. Since the afgan & iraque invasion, it's clear the US is hellbent on securing the oil supply, what will be left for russia & china? India is prolly in the plot because the pakistan is also a lapdog of the Bush adm.

Putin prolly feel that only 1 superpower is a big threath, I sure feel the same way. If it happens, the US will prolly go 'pre'emtive on this one. Wouldn't be surprised but wouldn't be wise either.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-04, 11:06 PM   #6
multi
Thanks for being with arse

muhaaaa you will break your teeth on that !

dont want to sound picky ms.
but its "biding their time"

reminds me of a cool old song ..
Quote:
Wasting my time,
Resting my mind
And I'll never pine
For the sad days and the bad days
When we was workin' from nine to five.
And if you don't mind
I'll spend my time
Here by the fire side
In the warm light and the love in her eyes.
And if you don't mind
I'll spend my time
Here by the fire side
In the warm light of her eyes

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-04, 12:16 PM   #7
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
Not sure Js

Since the afgan & iraque invasion, it's clear the US is hellbent on securing the oil supply, what will be left for russia & china? India is prolly in the plot because the pakistan is also a lapdog of the Bush adm.

****NEWSFLASH****

Russia has the second largest oil reserves in the world. Saudia Arabia is first.

Quote:
Currently according to BP Statistical Review Russian has 60 billion barrels of proven oil reserves and natural gas reserves equivalent to another 280 billion barrels of oil. However, many analysts believe that if other Russian oil companies follow the suit and revise their reserves, this figure may go up to 180 billion barrels of oil.

--Paul Collison, global emerging markets oil and gas strategist at Brunswick UBS, are even more optimistic and “believe that by the end of the decade Russia will be proven to have 50 percent more hydrocarbon reserves than what Saudi Arabia has today”.

Also

During the past 50 years, China's oil and gas industries have attained rapid growth.

The country's output of crude oil reached 170 million tons last year from 120,000 tons in 1949, with an average annual growth of 13.8 per cent.

Yield of natural gas reached 35 billion cubic metres in 2003, increasing 15.7 per cent year-on-year.

There was also talk about a pipeline running from Russia to China before the Iraqi War. I don't know what has come out of it.

Saying the US is --US is hellbent on securing the oil supply, what will be left for russia & china?-- Is so wrong I don't know where to start, well I guess the quotes above are the tip of the iceberg.
Old 18-11-04, 03:08 AM   #8
gregorio

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts
we may be working things out vis a vis decentralized/leaderless political movements but we're second to none when it comes to dealing with centralized states.
You cannot invade Russia, especially not with someone like Putin in power who would press the big red "DO NOT PRESS" button of total annihilation.
gregorio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-04, 11:17 AM   #9
multi

What The? MWHAHAAAHAAA...we have new bigger better WMD's !

"I am sure that they will be put in service within the next few years and, what is more, they will be developments of the kind that other nuclear powers do not and will not have,"
  • will he PUSH the BIG RED SHINY BUTTON ?
  • How can he possibly resist the diabolical urge to push the button that could erase his very existence?
  • Will his tortured mind give in to its uncontrollable desires? Can he resist the temptation to push the button that, even now, beckons him even closer? Will he succumb to the maddening urge to eradicate history ?
  • At the MERE...PUSH...of a SINGLE...BUTTON!
  • The beeyootiful SHINY button!
  • The jolly CANDY-LIKE button!
  • Will he hold out, folks?
  • CAN he hold out?
Quote:
"International terrorism is one of the major threats for Russia. We understand as soon as we ignore such components of our defence as a nuclear and missile shield, other threats may occur," said Putin.

Among the systems thought to be in the works for Russia's military is a new type of warhead designed to outwit the missile defence shield being developed by the United States.

Experts say the warhead is intended to be manoeuvrable like a cruise missile after re-entering the atmosphere from space.

Reports in Russian news media have suggested Russia is developing a nuclear missile that could carry up to 10 nuclear warheads weighing a total of four tonnes, and a mobile version of its Topol-M ballistic missile.

The Topol-M has a range of 10,000 kilometres, and have been deployed in silos since 1998. They reportedly can manoeuvre in ways that are difficult to detect.

Since taking office, Putin has often vowed to restore Russia's military power.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/nation...es-041117.html

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-04, 11:16 PM   #10
multi

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian slip
also....

Putin rattled his sabre more today.

http://www.moscowtimes.ru/stories/2004/11/18/001.html

Russia's defense industry is developing a new nuclear missile system that will be second to none in the world, and the armed forces will have it in their arsenal in the near future, President Vladimir Putin told a meeting of the military top brass Wednesday.

i think he might be trying to say:

Quote:
Jojo was a man who thought he was a loner
But he knew it wouldn’t last.
Jojo left his home in tucson, arizona
For some california grass.
Get back, get back.
Get back to where you once belonged
Get back, get back.
Get back to where you once belonged.
Get back jojo. go home