P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 13-06-07, 01:15 AM   #1
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

We do not have death penalty in Canada.

miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-08, 02:01 PM   #2
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver View Post
We do not have death penalty in Canada.

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/executedoffenders.htm

Click on just a few of the "Offender Info's" on some of these now deceased scumbags. 99% of these lowlifes were habitual offenders who were paroled time after time until they graduated to rape and murder of sometimes multiple victims. Its not like there was some real question of their guilt or that they were wrongly accused. You also have to consider how many thousands of crimes these criminals got away with before they got caught for the ONE that put them away for good.
Attached Images

Last edited by jcmd62 : 23-02-08 at 02:26 PM.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-08, 04:08 PM   #3
tafkaMr.E
Fatter Git

Odd. It's always seemed to me that the death sentence is a bit of a let off for the criminal really. OK, it's a scary arsed prospect knowing that you are going to die but jeeze, if it was me and I had a choice between spending every day between now and the day I die behind bars or putting an end to it all I know which i'd prefer. That said I can't say for sure I'd have the guts to go through with it when faced with an actual real choice.
Also. I'm 100% certain that if anybody murdered somebody I love I would want them to rot in jail for the rest of their lives and live with what they had done.

As for the death sentence being a deterent. Murder is very often not a considered act carried out by someone who is thinking about the consequences.
Old 28-02-08, 05:14 PM   #4
albed
flippin 'em off

Have you spent even a single day behind bars before spouting your straight from Hollywood opinions?

Have you ever been confused about how real convicts can develop extremely muscular physiques or get college degrees while 'rotting away' in prison?

Have you ever wondered why first degree murder has that "premeditated" requirement in it's definition?

Nah, you just parrot the liberal propaganda you've learned without straining your own brain with thinking.

Anyone caught murdering "somebody you loved" would probably be laughing his ass off on the way out of the courtroom.

Last edited by albed : 28-02-08 at 05:27 PM.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-08, 08:09 AM   #5
vernarial
The Fungus Among Us

Yay Albed. You get an award for that post.
Attached Images

P2P Consortium
vernarial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-08, 11:08 AM   #6
tafkaMr.E
Fatter Git

Albed. Are you actually cabable of having a discussion about something instead of just hurling abuse around?
Old 29-02-08, 11:31 AM   #7
albed
flippin 'em off

Well I asked some questions there.

I probably should have figured you'd be unable or unwilling to do the thinking to come up with answers though.

You should ask youself if you're capable of doing your own thinking and contributing something original instead of just regurgitating the spoon fed opinions that are given to all the simpletons via television and pretending you're "discussing" something.