P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 06-06-05, 09:02 AM   #1
Repo

Default Desecrating The Koran

It turns out that the United States military has been desecrating the Koran down at their penal colony in Guantanamo Bay. From the television reports I have seen people are shocked, shocked I say, that this could happen. What I find shocking is that people would be shocked that some soldiers desecrated the Koran. I also am shocked, shocked I say, that anyone even gives a Taliban's ass about what goes on in Gitmo, much less that they have desecrated the Koran. After having seen pictures of U.S. soldiers torturing prisoners in Abu Ghraib prison one would have to be a complete moron to think that it didn't or doesn't still happen today at various U.S run prisons. Keep in mind that the Bush Administration doesn't consider the Taliban or al-Qaida as prisoners of war, they consider them terrorists and since they are not POWs they are not accorded certain rights under the Geneva Convention. The Bush Administration does like to call their fight against the Taliban and al-Qaida the "War on Terror" until they capture one, then they insist he is a detainee and not a POW from the War on Terror. The Bush Administration uses semantics like Bill Clinton used interns, it's a mouthful...

According to reports, some of the bad deeds done to the Koran at Gitmo include getting wet from water balloons, an expletive deletive was written in one, a soldier stood on one and a soldier relieving himself outside a cell accidentally got some on the Koran and a detainee when his pee was sucked through a vent. Shocking! Keep in mind that Gitmo holds the Taliban and al-Qaida, those that were tied to the 9/11 attacks and not prisoners from Iraq. As much as Bush likes to mesh the two they are two very different wars with no connection. The war against the Taliban and al-Qaida was started by the Taliban and al-Qaida when they attacked America on 9/11/2001 that led to the necessary attack on Afghanistan. The war against Iraq was started by the Bush Administration to help the oil companies and military contractors like Halliburton make a profit over the next decade. The difference is stark, the Iraqi prisoners were defending their country from an unwarranted attack from the United States while the Taliban and al-Qaida detainees led an unwarranted attack on United States civilians...

The Taliban and al-Qaida fly planes with innocent civilians into buildings with innocent civilians in them and people are shocked that someone stood or got water on their Koran. Has everybody just gone insane? I watched Gen. Richard Myers, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff on television trying to dance around the military's desecration of the Koran. Shouldn't he be out finding bin Laden instead of explaining that some guy accidentally peed on a Koran? You want to stop the desecration of the Koran? I have a solution; quit giving the Koran out to detainees. A) They are not POWs so they are not entitled to them and B) There are laws against church and state and the United States military shouldn't be handing out religious books to anyone...

The Iraqi POWs were made to masturbate and form nude pyramids; they had a reason to complain. The Taliban and al-Qaida detainees are upset that someone wrote nasty words in their Koran. They are like spoiled kids in high school mad that someone wrote a bad thing in their yearbook. NEWSFLASH to the Taliban and al-Qaida detainees, YOU ARE IN PRISON. If you don't like it, don't be flying planes into buildings. A word to the Taliban and al-Qaida detainees, you like to say 'God willing' a lot. Turns out God was willing to put you in prison, think about that...
Repo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-05, 06:49 PM   #2
Nicobie

Default tell U what...

I piss on the bible too.

Can't we stop all this godshit?

People are dieing. Why can't we kill the preachers first?
Old 07-06-05, 08:29 PM   #3
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie
I piss on the bible too.

Can't we stop all this godshit?

People are dieing. Why can't we kill the preachers first?
To kill or discridit the messenger, that is the question. I have no reply to his post beside that you will find a damned bible to every inn you will stop by, wether it's in the states or Canada. Hell, don't they still make you sware on the bible that it will be the truth, only the truth and nothing but the truth?

If in guantanano the detanies are denied their own bible while it's avail through America's in Mothel/Hotel, then it's a fucking shame. I wonder how I would be treated if I were to piss on a bible while being swared to testified in court in the ole good US of A court/trial.

To tell the truth, If I ever was cited to appear in court and was givin a bible to swear on, I wound SPIT on it.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-05, 09:42 PM   #4
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo
The Taliban and al-Qaida detainees are upset that someone wrote nasty words in their Koran. They are like spoiled kids in high school mad that someone wrote a bad thing in their yearbook. NEWSFLASH to the Taliban and al-Qaida detainees, YOU ARE IN PRISON. If you don't like it, don't be flying planes into buildings. A word to the Taliban and al-Qaida detainees, you like to say 'God willing' a lot. Turns out God was willing to put you in prison, think about that...
I agree with you here. Unfortunatly there are a bunch of other spoiled bratts in the Middle East willing to riot and kill people when they hear that things like this have happened. When 3,000 of our civilians were murdered we were justified in calling ourselves the victim of terrorism, but when people think we're attacking their religion then in their opinion we're the bad guys and we deserve to be blown up. It's becoming a dangerous situation, it's hurting our image in the Middle East, and it's making it very difficult to bring an end to this war. Those prisoners should be tried, convicted, and most of them put to death, and their Korans sent home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
To tell the truth, If I ever was cited to appear in court and was givin a bible to swear on, I wound SPIT on it.
Knowing that, you'll never be called to the witness stand, so it all works out.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-05, 05:33 AM   #5
multi
Thanks for being with arse

did someone say gulag ?

in Soviet America the trains ride you...
Attached Images

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-05, 05:35 AM   #6
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer
Those prisoners should be tried, convicted, and most of them put to death, and their Korans sent home.

you make the trial sound like a formality and guilt a foregone conclusion...regardless, some kind of due process is overdue.

i'm not sure gulag is acccurate but Gitmo fits the definition of a concentration camp:

Quote:
concentration camp
n.
A camp where civilians, enemy aliens, political prisoners, and sometimes prisoners of war are detained and confined, typically under harsh conditions.
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-05, 01:42 PM   #7
daddydirt
even the losers

Default close it? yeah. concentration camp? no way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife
...i'm not sure gulag is acccurate but Gitmo fits the definition of a concentration camp:

<< actual concentration camp
http://www.worldwar2database.com/cgi...henwald.slides
daddydirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-05, 01:48 PM   #8
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver

How old are you?? 10??? Your maturity just shines with every post....
Old 08-06-05, 08:56 PM   #9
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
How old are you?? 10??? Your maturity just shines with every post....
Ok, how old are you to only trash others post like 9/11 conspiracy theory without trashing them when you feel bored at your job without ever giving a second thought about this subject?

And on another matter, Why don't you just fuck off? Religion seems to be a big matter to Bush and his followers' the Bushchevics. Is that your case?

I remember the time I took to set up a waste network with you thinking that, you being a napsterite would atleast share the same passion as we on this board do. Boy was I stunned that you only wanted to talk about politics on our first chat. This was a total turn off for me, my opinion of you just went down the
at that time. Guess you are the second one to make it on my ignore list, CONGRAT SINNER, you just got up next in rank to another useless troll that is already on the ignore list.

Yeah, keep on posting pics of girls getting wet t-shirts, of you having a good time (without ever seeing your face???) and supporting the Bushies war without ever having to get your hands dirty. That's the way to go.

To finish off another discussion, i'm also Irish, my mother's family name by birth is Harvey.

Edit : You once posted that you lived in Ireland, just wondering in which part you lived, the protestant part or the cath part where they force some young girls that were raped, to have been forced on them to have their baby because they were denied abortion because of religion without thier consent?

Just wondering.

Like tk said in a previous thread, it's really easy to bitch about a regime when you have not even remotely the balls to get involved. To me, it only result as chickenshit talk from your part.

See you in the morning since you don't have the net at you place and only bitch at your workstation. IMO, that's truly pathetic.

Last edited by miss_silver : 08-06-05 at 09:39 PM.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-05, 11:31 PM   #10
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife
you make the trial sound like a formality and guilt a foregone conclusion.
Yeah, I know, I meant to sound facetious. If their scriptures are more sacred then their lives then we need to be careful how we treat them, or the Middle East will always disapprove of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddydirt
close it? yeah. concentration camp? no way.
I think what you're refering to could more accurately be called a death camp, but that counts as a concetration camp too. Germans kept American POW's in concentration camps as well, but in those cases the prisoners weren't tortured and murdered like the Jews were.

Gitmo is definitly a problem, and one way or an other the population needs to be relocated and the place closed. If there was a concentration camp here on the mainland the people would not stand for it. Does puting it on foreign soil make it okay?
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-05, 03:13 AM   #11
albed
flippin 'em off

I'm sure knife would accept a few of those poor oppressed men into his house for a supervised probation.

Enjoy your promotion Sinner. Now you can make fun of her semi-literate, nonsensical posts without triggering even more of them.

Don't know how she expects to see you in the morning though. She's going to be even more confused.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-05, 11:01 AM   #12
Sinner
--------------------

Response to miss_silver who says I am on ignore, but I will bet I am not. Will make this short because this thread has been hi-jacked enough.

A. Sorry, I do not have a passion for stealing music over the net, but more power to anyone who does.

B. I will not Fuck-Off – sorry again.

C. Don’t recall chatting about politics with you, I doubt it is true because it is something I don’t jump into right away with some one I do not know and really rarely do discuss politics unless it is brought up. As for turned off, I have a PM which would beg to differ. Dated May 13/2004

D. You like girls in wet T’s? I have more, sure I could post some for you.

E. I was born in Armagh City, the city were St Patrick built his church. I was born into a Catholic Republican family.

F. See me in the morning? Like albed said, you must be confused, I am on ignore aren’t I????
Old 09-06-05, 06:27 PM   #13
Nicobie

Default Myself

I enjoy feminine impute.
Old 09-06-05, 07:47 PM   #14
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

eh?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sinner fuck ass.jpg