P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 29-03-05, 02:50 AM   #1
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

NoSmiley Look what going on at the southern border.

http://www.minutemanproject.com/

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...5306-7868r.htm

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/index.php?sty=38644

Bush, Rice and Fox are calling these volunteers 'vigilantes'.

What angers me is that the mex prez says that the minuteman project is illegal and they cant stop illegals illegally.

Well They would not have to be there if Homeland Security was not a BUREAUCRATIC waste of time and money. Why does washington not want the flow of illegals stopped?

Lets see what happens on April 1 if we are not distracted by the sciavo-jackko media circus.
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-05, 05:41 AM   #2
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian slip
Why does washington not want the flow of illegals stopped?
it's business...'specially in the Southwest, where illegals are a critical part of the economy for agribusiness, food processing etc. the numbers of illegals still coming in are ridiculous - make "homeland security" look like the joke that it is...
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-05, 04:36 AM   #3
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Too big for the Usa Today to ignore any further.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...-borders_x.htm

Quote:
the federal Department of Homeland Security will announce plans today to send more than 500 additional agents to patrol the state's remote southern border.
gee, thats some good timing.

no mention of the MS 13 gang threat though from the USAT... booooo!
Old 30-03-05, 01:43 PM   #4
theknife

Quote:
"But this is just a repeat of the same thing they did last summer, and it did nothing to stop the flow," Simcox said. "Five hundred agents will do nothing to secure the border. We need 5,000. We need the National Guard or specially trained military, backed up by a firm message from the president of the United States directed at Mexico to secure their borders."
they'll never come down hard on this until a terror attack gets traced back to the revolving door that is the SW border. then heads will roll, but by then it will too late.
Old 30-03-05, 05:38 PM   #5
albed
flippin 'em off

Heads never roll with Bush; that's been throughly demonstrated.

Maybe in the subsequent elections though.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-05, 02:24 PM   #6
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Patrols satrt Monday

update from the border: http://p076.ezboard.com/fthedailyfrm...ID=29455.topic
Old 05-04-05, 07:05 PM   #7
Nicobie

Default It's pretty fookin' simple......

We need the workers, but we don't need to support their wifes or kids.

Why not go back to the Brasaro program like we had 20 years ago? It worked then. It kept the illegal familys out of the USA too.
Old 22-04-05, 07:02 AM   #8
Chronos

Angry

It makes me very angry when I see what's happening along our borders. Especially when the facts are concealed from public view.

TIME magazine recently blew the lid - much to the shock and horror of the administration. Every single day, 8,000 people AT LEAST are getting across illegally. In as little as 50 - 70 years our population is going to hit 410 million yet all we ever here is economics - that's the driving force here, globalization.

Globalization means playing by a foreign policy whereby quantity is valued over quality. Globalization drives down wages, depletes vast areas of natural resource and ultimately destroys itself. Also factor into this problem the political and religious baggage being brought into the country and you'll quickly understand why we're in such a mess.

You often here the excuse by the media especially, that "we" have always been an immigrant continent. Well, that's true; what's not true is that the nature and scale of immigration has changed over the last 30 years, whereby Mexican and Asian influx levels are so rife that our very ability to create fair, clean and sustainable societies is thrown out the window whilst social chaos enfolds. Whilst birth rates explode. In California - the "golden" state, immigration has brought that state to its knees, the Latino populations doubling over 20 years. The environmental damage is incredible..California is fast heading towards UK levels of population with an equally attributable level of deprivation as well as lack of space and personal freedom we take so much for granted.

That's called a fucking nightmare.

Americans are pretty fucking sick of taking the blame. You can't address the solution without addressing demographics, and in a short space of time everything we created will be raped and pillaged in our race to the bottom of the barrel. People are coming here and creating the very problems that have destroyed their homelands - yet it's far too easy to blame someone else. We had an immigration system that worked - expect we started treating legitimate immigrants like shit and instead favoured creating a problem that is stripping the South-west at the rate of an acre-an-hour. This isn't the American dream this is a global nightmare - and the reason Americans are so complacent is that they base all models of future sustainability on the very underlying principles that predominantly European immigrants fought to establish.

Bring the troops back from that God-dam slum overseas. Lock the borders down. Remove the primary cause creating this mess, sitting there in Washington and ensure that the debating table is open and democratic. We have NO obligation to accept the world and his son in this matter and if this disgusting, pathetic system is allowed to continue in it's present state then don't blame Americans when they no longer wish to live in, work in, and invest in their own country. Don't blame Americans for the crime rates. Don't blame Americans for the eradication of every single last remaining natural resource.

It's time the academics had their gags removed - we know what the problem is here in this country and we know that the solution does not lie in destroying ourselves. That kind of ignorance is the reason why most other parts of the world resemble nothing more than a sweatshop. We need to start looking over the horizon and looking after our own interests because we don't need to stoop to this level in order to exist.

We need controlled immigration - we need to hear the OTHER side of the story and those who threaten, abuse and deny that freedom can piss off back to the dictatorships from which they eminate. If other countries choose to operate from a barrel then they should stay there - take the capitalists with you.
Old 22-04-05, 11:55 AM   #9
theknife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronos
Bring the troops back from that God-dam slum overseas. Lock the borders down. Remove the primary cause creating this mess, sitting there in Washington and ensure that the debating table is open and democratic. We have NO obligation to accept the world and his son in this matter and if this disgusting, pathetic system is allowed to continue in it's present state then don't blame Americans when they no longer wish to live in, work in, and invest in their own country. Don't blame Americans for the crime rates. Don't blame Americans for the eradication of every single last remaining natural resource.
amen to that

hi Chronos - welcome to the NU
Old 22-04-05, 12:38 PM   #10
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife
amen to that

hi Chronos - welcome to the NU

PPfffttt..What a joke and watse of my time reading that crap. Explain to me how closing the border to Mexicans will stop Globalization? Or are you saying close the border to all trade and people? That would work for about 2 days, First thing that would happen is the Gas price would raise to over $8 to $10 a gallon.

But a quote for you

Quote:
I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. ... corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed. -- U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, Nov. 21, 1864