P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 22-05-05, 09:16 PM   #1
Nicobie

Default The Euro political way of thinking cracks me up

Talk about simpltons......

If the US is for it, they're against it.
If the US is against it, they're for it.

If it costs The US money or US lives, they're for it.
If it costs any euro nation money or lives other than US ones, they're against it.

I wonder what the European folks are thinking? Can they even think 5 years ahead?

Do they actually believe that Americans will die for them again like in the past?

Nobody I talk to in my town thinks so. We are sick of the way we are treated by the rest of the world and starting to act like Euro people act. Americans might be slow but they're not stupid.

America seems to be hated because of the perception of it's having the biggest hammer.

I say, "OK, then maybe it's is time to start swinging it".

This will probably be the end of the UN. I suppose it's OK by me as the UN seems to be totally ineffective and probably totally corrupted too.
Old 22-05-05, 09:56 PM   #2
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie
Talk about simpltons......
OK, why not since they come from the old continent/land

Quote:
If the US is for it, they're against it.
If the US is against it, they're for it.
Left wing thinking against Right wing thinking, nothing new here.

Quote:
If it costs The US money or US lives, they're for it.
If it costs any euro nation money or lives other than US ones, they're against it.
Welcome to the world that doesn't want to do squat about the war in Irak, or doesn't care or they know something that we north american don't?

Quote:
I wonder what the European folks are thinking? Can they even think 5 years ahead?
They do think ahead, they signed the Kioto accord. What more is there to say beside that they want to have their kids to breath fresh air unlike mexico city.

Quote:
Do they actually believe that Americans will die for them again like in the past?
If it wasen't for the French army that died helping in freeing the US from england, you wouldn't have names like Fayette Ville or Lafayette... The debt was paied when you helped the french to get free of the german invasion.

Quote:
Nobody I talk to in my town thinks so. We are sick of the way we are treated by the rest of the world and starting to act like Euro people act. Americans might be slow but they're not stupid.
No, no one is stupid by birth but to say that the world is acting like the euro population, it's stretching it a bit far. Why don't the people of your town acknowledge their own country foreign policy before judging others?

Quote:
America seems to be hated because of the perception of it's having the biggest hammer.
Like Rome was at the time they were in their full peak of power, no surprise here about the hammer remark...

Quote:
I say, "OK, then maybe it's is time to start swinging it".
Again, why swing the hammer when it's been already done on Irak's head? What's next on the hammer's road, Iran, Syria?

Quote:
This will probably be the end of the UN. I suppose it's OK by me as the UN seems to be totally ineffective and probably totally corrupted too.
The UN is def totally ineffective by my standard since by it's recommendation was totally disreguarded by the coalition(caugh) but you are right on this. This organisation is corrupted.

Not all the world hate the US Nic, they only hate or loathe their foreing policy's. IMO, it's not a cultural thing, it's a political thing.

Cheers
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-05, 09:57 PM   #3
albed
flippin 'em off

Europeans want the US to at least act as weak and timid as they are so they don't stand out as the selfish cowards they've become.

They're embarrassed and ashamed of themselves so they try to deflect attention by screaming about the US.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-05, 05:25 AM   #4
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

yup, those Europeans are just not as smart and brave as we are. no doubt they're just kicking themselves for not signing on to Bush's Iraq adventure.

guess we'll just have to bask in the glory and success of Iraq all by ourselves.
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-05, 06:28 PM   #5
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver

Not all the world hate the US Nic, they only hate or loathe their foreing policy's. IMO, it's not a cultural thing, it's a political thing.
See...

That's exactly what I mean.

You had not one nice thing to say about Americans.

Besides it's not a political or cultural thing.

It's all about MONEY. I have no problem with cutting it off.
Old 23-05-05, 06:38 PM   #6
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife
yup, those Europeans are just not as smart and brave as we are. no doubt they're just kicking themselves for not signing on to Bush's Iraq adventure.

guess we'll just have to bask in the glory and success of Iraq all by ourselves.

It's obvious that they are smarter. Europe is risking nothing to take care of big problems in their part of the world.

What does Bush and America have to do with Europes troubles? Wouldn't it be simpler if the US just said, "get fucked"?

What glory are U talking about? Every body I talk to agrees that It's a bad thing for America but might be a good thing for the world.

At least America tries........
Old 23-05-05, 08:23 PM   #7
albed
flippin 'em off

Sarcasm: A form of irony in which apparent praise conceals another, scornful meaning.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-05, 10:13 PM   #8
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
See...

That's exactly what I mean.

You had not one nice thing to say about Americans.

Besides it's not a political or cultural thing.

It's all about MONEY. I have no problem with cutting it off.
Not true

Each time I went to your country, I always had a blast there. Even the event that occured in 1991 in NYC when some of us were almost shot over a damned camera, didn't tarnished my views on your country. Same thing happens over here. Can remember vividly that time when we stood very close to the WTC's, our youth center animator told us to stretch our arms and try to look up to see if we could make out the end of one of the tower, almost twisted my neck trying to see the end of it I have very good memories of each of my travels and I don't have anything wrong to say. In fact, when some ppl realised we, me and my mom, spoke french, they tried to make us feel comfortable by trying to speck the little french words they knew

Guess the sentiment have changed since I last crossed the border

We even had a running game at my favorite bar, name by name each states and win a shooter, got 48 of them

Cheers nic
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-05, 03:12 PM   #9
legion
I took both pills.

funny how no one from europe is actually saying a single word.

hey Nic just because germany and france and belgium were against the secong gulf war doesn't mean we were all against it. Spain, Italy, England and the netherlands are still countries that are right here on the european continent and they/we supported America

However germany would never ever supported the attack for the simple reason their constitution doesn't allow them to have troops outside their own borders (in anger) and France would never have agreed since they just signed a multi Billion dollar oil deal with Iraq (yes within the "fake" oil for food programm) which you nullified when the first bomb exploded and ousted saddam. For some strange reason i don't think your politicians would have liked that one if it is/was the other way around.
We support the US in Iraq and dutch soldiers have been killed overthere too

You are right when it comes to the money thing. when we are for it the US is against and vice versa, it is called doing business or do you actually believe that the all time low of the US dollar is an accident? Of course not it is hurting us BAD.

Yes Nic we can think 5 years but miss silver beat me to it

Tell me Nic how do we think of the US here in europe??? The same way FOX news is looking at the Netherlands? That we have camps here where we commit euthanasia on a newly born with 4 fingers or 6 toes? get f@cking real.
Please keep in mind that forming an opinion solely based on the media is rarely a good one, specially since the so called experts are not being hindered by any knowledge what the fuck so ever.

No Nic, we don't hate the US for having the biggest hammer. we don't hate the people of america. We dislike the arrogance your politicians display.
For your information here in the Netherlands George W. get a 65% approval rate (the reason to keep such a poll here in the Netherlands is completely and utterly beyond me) that is actually higher than you fuckers give him credit for

Swing your hammer our way Nic??? swing your hammer to your NATO allies or non nato allies for that matter of fact. Now that remark alone should make you think why it is we have a problem with your point of view. Remember you are talking about a continent that went through 2 world wars already we are not looking for a third!

In a funny way that kinda equals the really smart remark that George once made, that american soldiers arrested by the international court for war crimes would be liberated by force. Nice one, it is right here in the hague the netherlands Americas oldest trade partner, a loyal alley, the first country in the world that recognised your independence and in mid 90's we were among the largest investers in the US.

raises the question Nic, Why would Europe still support Americas efforts???

Rhetorical question nic, no matter where you are in the world when things aren't going as planned the finger pointing starts

love, peace and health to you and all your loved ones ( see i don't dislike you )
legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-05, 07:55 PM   #10
Nicobie

Quote from Toy Boy,

"raises the question Nic, Why would Europe still support Americas efforts???"

That's right toy, That is my whole point. Europe cares nothing about America other than what they can get for nothing. There isn't free trade. The EU sticks it to the USA every chance they get.

I'm for letting all of Europe alone. No military, No trade agreements, No interference, No loans allowed between either side of the pond. Cash up front for everything imported or exported. All toutists from the US to pay monster taxes to the US for every penny spent outside the Americas.

Let the EU take care of their own problems and let the USA take care of the Americas. I'd like to see Mexico get the money Israel now sucks from the US. I don't see why Europe can't take care of it's own mess and allow America take care of ours.

It's not America's fault that Europe fucked everything up. And I'm sure they are looking for a way to stick it to the US for Africa's problems too. For god's sake, look what Europe did to India and Pakistan. If it wasn't for the Crusaders maybe there wouldn't be this Muslim 'holy war' against the west.

No matter what U say that can't be blamed on America's actions this decade or even the last.

And u know TB, I don't need u to like me. I would just like u and u'rs to stay out of my families wallet.

Cheers

btw, If u ever get to central coastal CA, be sure to let me know, We'd take u out to dinner and show u around. I mean it. Like u, I'm proud of where I live.

http://www.araly.com/califphotos.php...ce=jalamabeach
Old 24-05-05, 08:33 PM   #11
legion
I took both pills.

Quote:
Let the EU take care of their own problems and let the USA take care of the Americas. I'd like to see Mexico get the money Israel now sucks from the US. I don't see why Europe can't take care of it's own mess and allow America take care of ours.
The EU and europe is not the samething .... hell as far as i am concerned we should flip our finger to the EU too don't be surprised if you hear a NO from the Netherlands to that european constitution thing .. per head of the population we pay the most to brussels and now they ask us to give up our veto right and let the big boys germany and france decide what is good for me .... i don't think so.

Quote:
It's not America's fault that Europe fucked everything up. And I'm sure they are looking for a way to stick it to the US for Africa's problems too. For god's sake, look what Europe did to India and Pakistan. If it wasn't for the Crusaders maybe there wouldn't be this Muslim 'holy war' against the west.
I doubt if the crusades are at the root of that problem

Quote:
And u know TB, I don't need u to like me. I would just like u and u'rs to stay out of my families wallet.
As soon as you will do the same but i think we are condemned to each other if we want to battle the asain economic tigers china and/or india

Quote:
btw, If u ever get to central coastal CA, be sure to let me know, We'd take u out to dinner and show u around. I mean it. Like u, I'm proud of where I live.
Right back at you i am more than willing to show you amsterdam or anything else for that matter of fact

Nice pics btw
Old 25-05-05, 06:21 PM   #12
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy boy

Nice pics btw
Nice posts too u dillweed
Old 25-05-05, 08:15 PM   #13
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Pump

Quote:
I'd like to see Mexico get the money Israel now sucks from the US.
yeh that would be good..

maybe when there is as many mexicans running Wall St as there are jews..naaahhh

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-05, 07:46 PM   #14
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi
yeh that would be good..

maybe when there is as many mexicans running Wall St as there are Jews..naaahhh
Multi,

Don't say jews, say Israelis.

It's not supposed to be a religious thing u know.
Old 01-06-05, 05:45 PM   #15
legion
I took both pills.

as predicted, after france the netherlands voted no on that sorry excuse for a european constitution

pro 38% con 62%

a bit of a landslide.
Old 02-06-05, 03:53 AM   #16
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

congrats netherlands and france!!

now heres a smart law by the europeans... NOT!
----------------
Doctors call for kitchen knife ban

Last Modified: 27 May 2005
Source: ITN

Doctors have stepped into the war on violent crime by calling for long, pointed kitchen knives to be banned.

Figures show violent crime is rising across the UK and a group of A&E doctors say that at least half of stabbing cases they see involve the use of a kitchen knife.

Emma Hern, Will Glazebrook and Mike Beckett, from West Middlesex University Hospital in London, said banning the sale of long, pointed kitchen knives would help cut the number of stabbing deaths in the UK.

--------------
next thing ya know, slashings will be the new king of statistics. (sarcastic) - LOL
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-05, 04:44 AM   #17
tambourine-man
BANG BANG BANG (repeat as necessary)

Never mind knives... what about all the pointy sticks I see lying about?

"I did not authorise the leaking of the name of David Kelly. Nobody was authorised to name David Kelly. I believe we have acted properly throughout" Tony Blair - July 22, 2003
tambourine-man is offline   Reply With Quote