P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

Old 08-10-03, 11:20 AM   #1
abcd

Angry Kazaa - No More

kazaa lite authors must be bribed by riaa or holywood or some1

i mean kazaa is totaly fu..ed up: everybody have pl 1000 and nobody is sharing, in case some1 do, majority sharing with 0,5 or 1 Kb/s !!!

ofcourse there are bright exceptions, but i think, p2p is going down

i just can`t understand childish egoistic stupidness of MF`s who could but won`t share.......(ok, i understand 10 or so years old kids)

i`m totaly pissed off and i`m stopping sharing anything, this means legal MF`s have won but egoistic MF`s have lost also
Old 08-10-03, 01:39 PM   #2
JackSpratts

we feel your pain abcd and btw (thanks for joining nu and sharing the rant ). while it may sometimes feel like nobody's sharing anything a look at the stats tells a different story. minutes ago fasttrack showed over 4 million traders sharing the usual multi terabytes of content. to see if it was legit i started to d/l a popular rap artist and did so at a fair 25KB. so it’s on there. there are many factors determining the availability of files but the most important one is its popularity to begin with. taste is the other side of that coin of course. so many of us have had ours expanded by p2p we now drop by specialized networks to find like minded friends.

think of kazaa (k-lite) as a good, general interest client on a mainstream vanilla network. a great place in other words to stop in for quick and filling bite. when your appetite gets a little more sophisticated, which i suspect yours has, you might find it's time to take a look at alternative dining establishments.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-03, 12:14 AM   #3
multi
Thanks for being with arse

i would find it hard to believe klite has finished
unless i heard it announced by RN or somewhere like slyck or ZP...even if that happened someone would jump in to take over the project...sorry but theres been a lot of silly BS being flung about lately..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote