P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Napsterites News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Napsterites News News/Events Archives.

Old 02-12-01, 04:46 PM   #1
Dawn
R.I.P napho 1-31-16

Thumbs up Weird news highlights

*Dionne French filed a lawsuit in federal court in New Mexico in October over a 1998 incident, charging the Santa Fe Southern Railway and a conductor and brakeman with negligence in not stopping a train in time to avoid hitting her. French, who was homeless at the time and living near Santa Fe, admitted that she was lying on the tracks asleep, and with a brown blanket over her, but said the railroad still had the obligation to detect her presence and stop.

*A small but growing number of people in strife-torn Pakistan deal with their woes by smoking scorpions, according to a November Reuters dispatch from Quetta. Users dry the scorpion's stingers, grind them up, light the powder, and suck in the smoke. "When I smoke scorpion," said Ghulam Raza, "then the heroin is like nothing to me." Quetta addicts tend to hang out at a local cemetery, where outsiders will not bother them (though there is an occasional problem with enstupored persons falling into partially dug graves).

*In July, Dr. Richard Dye of Half Moon Bay, Calif., was acquitted of sexual assault on female patients despite his admission that he had therapeutically brought at least four women to climax on his examination table during his years as a family practitioner. (Police said he had told them it was "100" women.) Though several woman had made complaints against him, a large contingent of his female patients attended the trial, enthusiastically supporting him.

*Stephen Millhouse, 20, was convicted of burglary in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, in October, for breaking into the apartment of a 21-year-old woman and awakening her. According to her testimony, Millhouse was only slightly aggressive, mostly asking politely for sex, which she declined. Frustrated, Millhouse then asked for an actual date. She finally gave him her phone number just to get rid of him, and when he called her back, she arranged a meeting and, ultimately, for his arrest. Millhouse's lawyer told the jury that his client is too stupid to be dangerous, even asking Millhouse on the stand, "Did you really think she wanted to see you again?" (Millhouse answered, "I didn't know for sure. That's why I called.")
Old 02-12-01, 06:44 PM   #2
pb8
My sole purpose in life was simply to serve as a warning to others.

Default Re: Weird news highlights

[quote]Originally posted by Dawn

*A small but growing number of people in strife-torn Pakistan deal with their woes by smoking scorpions.....

Shit, I thought I had tried everything, well maybe not, I never did try smoking those dried banana peels in the late 60's. More than once stories about being able to get a buzz from banana peelings were reported as the truth in the mainstream media

*In July, Dr. Richard Dye of Half Moon Bay, Calif., was acquitted of sexual assault on female patients despite his admission that he had therapeutically brought at least four women to climax on his examination table during his years as a family practitioner....

I can't help but think, that the woman who brought the charge, had never experienced an orgasm before, and since it felt so good, it must have been sinful

"Did you really think she wanted to see you again?" (Millhouse answered, "I didn't know for sure. That's why I called.")

I bet Milhouse is not the first guy to not get the message. Too many guys are like that, only they don't do the break-in part.

They say such nice things about people at their funerals that it makes me sad that I'm going to miss mine by just a few days.
pb8 is offline   Reply With Quote