P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 30-08-05, 10:51 AM   #21
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Default Madsen Threatened; Rodriguez Burglarized

heres a nice little consevative article

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/...e.html?id=7762

Quote:
At first he thought it was a generator that had exploded. But the cement walls in the office cracked from the explosion. "When I heard the sound of the explosion, the floor beneath my feet vibrated, the walls started cracking and everything started shaking." said Rodriguez, who was crowded together with fourteen other people in the office including Anthony Saltamachia, supervisor for the American Maintenance Company.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

then lets balance it out with a little something from the left

Quote:
(8-27-05)Journalist Wayne Madsen has left Washington over death threats and William Rodriguez, 9/11 truth-seeker, had his apartment burglarized. Both fit the description of the person supposedly targeted by the government.

Rodriguez, who has damaging eye-witness testimony that bombs exploded in the WTC basement prior to the airplanes striking, said today his apartment was burglarized between 12:30pm and 7:50pm after retuning home and noticing his second-floor apartment door wide-open.
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-05, 12:18 PM   #22
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

good stuff, floyd

y'know, at this point, i could easily believe the administration had some knowledge of an impending terror strike in 2001 (see the mushrooming Able Danger story) and chose to disregard it, knowing full well that a "new Pearl Harbor" would give the neocons carte blanche to move thier agenda forward....

...but i have difficulty wrapping my mind around the possibility that 9/11 was a completely bogus, carefully orchestrated psuedo-terrorist attack. i'm as cynical as anyone (and more so than most), but even i can't concieve of the deliberate execution of such a horrific event by anyone in our own government. since i'm on outrage overload most of the time anyway, i've avoided delving into it - might push me right over the edge
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-05, 01:52 PM   #23
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife

...but i have difficulty wrapping my mind around the possibility that 9/11 was a completely bogus, carefully orchestrated psuedo-terrorist attack.
yeah the able danger thing points to the clinton admin. which was just an extension of the bush sr admin. thats been in charge since the 70's yes, i said 70's

fake terror , no its real, osama might even been involved, its just a pickle trying to figure out who he was working for. which would be some form of TPTB. bankers? oil? military industrial complex? all of the above? the powers in russia? china? england? israel? but muslims did not benifit from this that is for sure.
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-05, 02:22 PM   #24
Sinner
--------------------

One thing that is 100% for sure, -When Sudan captured bin Ladan and offerred him to the Democrat Leader, Presedent Clinton, he was a known terrorist and killed American Soliders in terrorist attacks. President Clinton let him go free.