P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 20-07-05, 12:55 PM   #1
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Skull Joe Vialls is dead

http://www.rense.com/general67/jow.htm

Quote:
As we all know Joe made a large contribution to Internet Journalism, in an effort to reveal the truth that the media fails to print.
this song comes to mind...

KANSAS - HE KNEW
He had a different idea
A glimpse of the master plan
He could see into the future
A true visionary man
But there's something he never told us
It died when he went away
If only he could have been with us
No telling what he might say

But he knew, he knew more than me or you
No one could see his view
Oh, where was he going to
But he knew, you could tell by the picture he drew
It was totally something new,
Oh where was he going to?

R.I.P.
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-05, 08:14 PM   #2
naz
-

yea, Joe sure had a lot of access the mainstream media doesn't. I never knew about about the evil Zionist cabal that runs the world until this guy filled me in. He sure helped me and my batshit survivalist brothers get geopolitics into perspective.

I will look upon his classic articles with fondness, especially these ones:

Zionists Nuke Downtown Beirut Again! (Updated)
Zionist Elite Prepares to Desert America, Pt 2
Zionist Elite Prepares to Desert America, Pt 1
Shock Jewish Double-Standard on Prince Harry
Zionists Nuke The Australian Embassy in Indonesia
Russia Proves 'Peak Oil' a misleading Zionist scam
Jews nuke Moon
I’ve been a little down because today my doctor diagnosed me with John Travolta Syndrome. It’s a condition where your face or head grows laterally, getting wider year by year. It’s not so much of a problem and it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s just a condition. In fact mine is good because it means my brain is getting bigger too. But not that Travolta guy, his head is mostly fat. The doctors said I am much smarter than John Travolta and I believe them.
naz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-05, 01:55 AM   #3
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Smile

Jews nuke Moon LOL! thats a good one got a link?

I dont believe everything he wrote, maybe 10% but he did have some logical articles. Sinner even quoted him once to prove some kind of point which escapes me at the moment.

You probably know just as much as me when it comes to know whats going on in the world which is not much. Everything I post here is just theories and possible scenarios. If you believe everything TV tells you then good for you. Prolly much happier that way. I have an open mind and I believe anything can happen in todays world. If you can think it its possible.

There are nice Jewish peeps and there are Zionists, there are nice X-tians and there are evangelical fundies, then there are nice Muslims and there are Islamic militants, the latter in these three groups are the ones who want to start the shit to bring on the end so they can say that they are the righteous ones. One of those self fulfilling prophecy things. Alot of them are politicians and powerful as well.

I dont know whats going to happen, but I have my ducks in a row and I dont fear much anymore. Whatever happens… happens and I am going to live my life with a smile, follow the golden rule and love my friends and family while we are still here.

I always thought you were cool Naz and still do. So cheer the fuck up.

where you been?
Old 21-07-05, 09:12 AM   #4
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian slip
Sinner even quoted him once to prove some kind of point which escapes me at the moment.

Easy there Cowboy...

The PM you sent me

Quote:
floydian slip wrote on 04-26-04 01:12 AM:
http://joevialls.altermedia.info/we.../ryongchon.html

Im interested in what you think about this guy.

Im not trying to start an argument, but you quoted him last week and I wonder how much stuff of his you have read.

peace

and my response....

Quote:
Sinner wrote 04-26-04, 12:20 PM

Re: The latest from Joe Vialls

I think the Tin Foil around his head is two tight, he should think about loosening it up a bit.

Seems most of his articles are just stories, twisted facts, and a load of BS. It was a mistake on my part to quote anything from him.
Old 21-07-05, 10:00 AM   #5
naz
-

well at least you're prepared :P

there's plenty of real, i.e un made up, sources to base your opinions on out there. Ones that don't list the Asian tsumani as the world's biggest terrorist act for instance.

people like vialls and ruppert hurt those with legitimate concerns over M.E policy, oil and theocracy. it's the extreme left wing equivalent of raptureready.com.
I’ve been a little down because today my doctor diagnosed me with John Travolta Syndrome. It’s a condition where your face or head grows laterally, getting wider year by year. It’s not so much of a problem and it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s just a condition. In fact mine is good because it means my brain is getting bigger too. But not that Travolta guy, his head is mostly fat. The doctors said I am much smarter than John Travolta and I believe them.
naz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-05, 10:28 AM   #6
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

whatdoesitmean.com

its the ultimate doom and gloom site, according to them the U.S. is at war with china, russia, israel and england,

latest story...
Nuclear Attack in United States ‘Imminent’ As Jews Continuing Fleeing From North America, Benjamin Netanyahu Identified As London ‘Target’ In Bombings, Israel Continues Descent into Total Chaos

disclaimer** i dont buy a word of it, but its very creative, Sorchaa takes real news articles from mainstream media and spins it in to her agenda, which is death and destruction is imminent.
Old 29-07-05, 10:26 PM   #7
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

If Joe Was Right ...
by Stan Kaminski