P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 09-06-08, 10:27 AM   #1
pisser
Guv

Evil Black Grin What a horrible time for our economy

Our shitty economy, the lynchpin of our idiot conservative agenda.

Bush's legacy: Ever rising gas prices, foreclosures skyrocketing, food prices through the roof, etc. blah blah.......

Keep your oil buddies happy bush. Keep the mortgage lenders and speculators happy bush. Keep your fucking ethanol and shove it up your ass bush. Oh, you too Albed.
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-08, 03:39 PM   #2
albed
flippin 'em off

So how's it hurting you?

And what are you doing to adjust?

Tough times don't last; tough people do...and whiners apparently.

You don't need to vote for change now because it's already here.
Old 09-06-08, 03:54 PM   #3
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Aye, Albed supports 'tough luck' economics. That's where when someone can't afford to drive to work any more you just say 'tough luck' - walk to work. And when a child gets sick you say 'tough luck' - you shouldn't have had any children. And when the factory you work in closes you say 'tough luck' - get a job. And when their house goes to auction due to foreclosure you say 'tough luck' - and put in a bid that's 20% of the value. And when a bank over-extends itself you say 'aww poor bank' - and bail it out, especially if the board are all your friends and you have investments in it.

Damn but isn't the Bust, erm I mean Bush, economic program just GREAT?! Welcome to Albed's United 'Fuck You' States Of America! Woo hoo! Money to be made in misery baby! Money to be MADE!

Š

There's only one way off so you might as well enjoy the ride..

Naphoria - P2P Portal www.naphoria.com/chat

Napsterites mIRC v2 | Napsterites Chat
Šiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-08, 04:30 PM   #4
albed
flippin 'em off

The easy life is over. While watching your child die of an illness you can't afford to have treated, think of the all money you blew on booze, drugs, cigarettes, junk food, etc. that could have saved its life and blame yourself instead of trying to blame everyone else.

And when you can't get a well paying job think about all the times you jacked off in school instead of studying hard and getting good grades and blame yourself for your uselessness to employers.

Survival of the fittest has always been natures way for life on this planet and the time is coming when you're going to have to learn your true worth.
Old 09-06-08, 04:32 PM   #5
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

In the other thread I hoped you don't get a major illness, I take that back. I hope do get sick and lose everything as I don't think you'll learn any other way.

Only a Republican can bail out a bank and tell a young family they are on their own. That's not America, and it's not how this country will be run come November.

Š

Old 09-06-08, 04:58 PM   #6
albed
flippin 'em off

In my family we take care of our own, except for the lazy sleazebags who go through life in alcohol and drug induced stupors looking for handouts. Yeah we have them and if we don't wast our resources on them we sure as hell won't do it for unrelated sleazebags no matter how much time they spend on the internet whining.

And I'll face my own hardships like a man instead of like a whining loser who thinks the world owes him everything he needs no matter how worthless he is.
Old 10-06-08, 08:40 AM   #7
pisser
Guv

Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
So how's it hurting you?

And what are you doing to adjust? Nothing

Tough times don't last; tough people do...and whiners apparently. Yeah, look in the mirror.

You don't need to vote for change now because it's already here.
I thought conservatives hated change?

I have to laugh at you bub....you continually complain about 'whiners'. Have you stopped to think for just a second that you 'whine' about all the so called losers and liberals in most of your posts here.

So I guess that makes you the biggest 'whiner' of them all.

Oh and..here's a pink elephant for ya....
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-08, 07:03 AM   #8
albed
flippin 'em off

And you get back on top by whining about my whining about whiners. There's no keeping you down, is there?

Iraq isn't a handout, it's an endeavor to make the mideast more modern, free and peaceful. In a well functioning society people help their neighbors instead of relying on a distant and unresponsive government; in Iraqi society people would fight their neighbors and their government and their government would oppress them, rob them, and try to conquer more people. Reforming that will improve life for millions and eventually for the whole world.
Old 14-06-08, 09:32 AM   #9
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Well bless our little cotton socks. Gosh but aren't we just the swellest!

Š

Old 14-06-08, 11:42 AM   #10
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
Iraq isn't a handout, it's an endeavor to make the mideast more modern, free and peaceful. In a well functioning society people help their neighbors instead of relying on a distant and unresponsive government; in Iraqi society people would fight their neighbors and their government and their government would oppress them, rob them, and try to conquer more people. Reforming that will improve life for millions and eventually for the whole world.
right- social engineering on a global scale, brought to you by the party who doesn't believe in "nation buiding". it's a pity that, like the rest of the borrow-&-spend wingnuts, you're not willing to actually pay for your grand experiment with your tax dollars.
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-08, 12:17 PM   #11
albed
flippin 'em off

I don't really have a choice but if my money is going to be stolen and spent by the government I'd rather it be spent on that sort of thing instead of supporting worthless parasites and their families.

And if liberals could think rationally they'd realize that if the government would let it's citizens keep and spend their own money they wouldn't have to worry about it going to projects they oppose.

But show me a liberal that can think rationally.